PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment?

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308707110

emailing avanti is not working out. i need to get in contact asap so what is the best way? i also wanna get in contact with dr Carney asap about fat pad reduction. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308707111

Unhung1 wrote: emailing avanti is not working out. i need to get in contact asap so what is the best way? i also wanna get in contact with dr Carney asap about fat pad reduction. thanks


Goto the Doctor's Forum section; there you'll find every category has a [Contact Info] thread (usually color-coded yellow) with all the publicly available means to contact them (including phone #, email, and online forms).

Administrative Edit: when I'm back full time this week, I'll run an audit on the up-to-dateness and accuracy of all Sponsor contact info. However, as far as I know, they should be mostly (if not entirely) correct.

Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308707127

avanti still no response. i will try calling them since filling out the contact form on their website was to no success.

dr Carney office got back to me asap after filling out the contact form on their website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308707180

2.5 weeks and 5 emails later and still 0 response from avanti. you cant even call cause it just instantly hangs up everytime. i thought this place was great with communication and responding. i guess i was wrong. if anyone can help me get in contact i greatly appreciated it.

untill then ill continue to send 2 emails a week i guess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308707194

avanti finally responded yesterday and everything is in motion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308707204

@unhung1 what exactly is in motion at Avanti? Are you doing PMMA there or something else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308707210

Girther wrote: @unhung1 what exactly is in motion at Avanti? Are you doing PMMA there or something else?

pmma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308707212

  • Kgbryan
  • Kgbryan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 18
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m about to get the process rolling as well. How long will it be until your first appointment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308707218

if everything goes right then end of june but im also in contact with dr Carney about a possible fat pad reduction. i have a zoom consultant meeting with both places end of this month. so will see how i should go about it.

if i can be guernteed .4 Inch in erect length from a fat pad reduction then im gonna get that before i go for .4 Inch in erect Girth from pmma

i value both of course and will eventually get both but erect length is definitely more valuable to me

i could careless about flacid gains so if thats all what i can get then forget it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308707236

Unhung1 wrote: if everything goes right then end of june but im also in contact with dr Carney about a possible fat pad reduction. i have a zoom consultant meeting with both places end of this month. so will see how i should go about it.

if i can be guernteed .4 Inch in erect length from a fat pad reduction then im gonna get that before i go for .4 Inch in erect Girth from pmma

i value both of course and will eventually get both but erect length is definitely more valuable to me

i could careless about flacid gains so if thats all what i can get then forget it.


Curious what fat pad reduction costs?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best way to contact these doctors for a appointment? 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308707238

ill find out during the zoom meeting cause i have no idea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas