PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Fillers, size of shaft and pig in the blanket appearance

Fillers, size of shaft and pig in the blanket appearance 10 months 1 week ago #1308704858

Hi. New subscriber and previous lurker. Is there a direct correlation between the size of a shaft and how much filler one can get before you get the dreaded Flaccid pig in the blanket look in the Flaccid state? My BPFL is a short 3.5". I was told by a Dr. who I will name later after I see him again, that he won't add any filler because I already have the start of said appearance. He said that because the weight and present Girth of the shaft will make any additional filler problematic. I am a bit perplexed by this as I have seen here and other places significant appearance of growth in the length injected into a relatively small penis. May it depend on the type of filler used in a small shaft? Just a bit confused conceptually. I am circumscribed Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by theoldhouse.

Fillers, size of shaft and pig in the blanket appearance 10 months 1 week ago #1308704859

theoldhouse wrote: Hi. New subscriber and previous lurker. Is there a direct correlation between the size of a shaft and how much filler one can get before you get the dreaded Flaccid pig in the blanket look in the Flaccid state? My BPFL is a short 3.5". I was told by a Dr. who I will name later after I see him again, that he won't add any filler because I already have the start of said appearance. He said that because the weight and present Girth of the shaft will make any additional filler problematic. I am a bit perplexed by this as I have seen here and other places significant appearance of growth in the length injected into a relatively small penis. May it depend on the type of filler used in a small shaft? Just a bit confused conceptually. I am circumscribed Thanks.


I'm a bit surprised that he chooses not to add any filler at all, not even a few cc's, but I suppose either (a) he's very medically-conservative, or (b) he rather not deal with what he perceives as inevitable aesthetic issues that won't likely get any better with additional Revision (i.e. pig-in-the-blanket).

I think those aesthetic irregularities can be mitigated with smaller volumes of filler product, and your BPFL isn't unusually short. I think it's more of whether or not you're a Grower or show-er that will impact how badly the pig-in-the-blanket effect manifests.

I'm not knocking the doctor for his take, but I suspect you can attain SOME Girth, even if a quarter-to-a-half an Inch with minimal aesthetic irregularity. You could always see another practitioner (stick to a PB Sponsor if possible). Obviously, the risks the doctor spoke of will always be there, you have to keep grounded expectations ultimately.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fillers, size of shaft and pig in the blanket appearance 10 months 1 week ago #1308704860

Thanks Skeptical_One. My apologies. I wasn't very clear in my post. I am satisfied with my Flaccid Girth. I am around 5 1/4 ". I was hoping by adding filler it would somehow cause the shaft to lengthen or at least give the appearance of added length. I am going to see him next month but I was hoping I could convince him that some people can benefit with added filler without causing the pig-in-the-blanket look on a shaft like mine. I have seen penises with the same size as mine at several sites, truly benefit from added fillers and the new "length" looks impressive. I do know you can't trust photos submitted by the the doctors who performed the enlargement, but I assume there have been successful cases. Perhaps I will ask him to use temporary fillers to see what happens. Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fillers, size of shaft and pig in the blanket appearance 10 months 1 week ago #1308704861

What size are you erect and Flaccid not bone pressed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fillers, size of shaft and pig in the blanket appearance 10 months 1 week ago #1308704863

beardy07 wrote: What size are you erect and Flaccid not bone pressed

Not bone pressed I'm 3" Flaccid and about 3 3/4 erect. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by theoldhouse.

Fillers, size of shaft and pig in the blanket appearance 10 months 1 week ago #1308704864

What questions did the doctor ask ? Did he ask what size you are erect ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fillers, size of shaft and pig in the blanket appearance 10 months 1 week ago #1308704865

beardy07 wrote: What questions did the doctor ask ? Did he ask what size you are erect ?


So far the only question he asked was if the penis looked normal erect. I will see him next month and will have additional conversations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas