PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: PMMA and mrna vaccines

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703939

Hi. Was a user in the old forum and had PMMA With Dr N in Prague back in 2017. No issues and have gone on with my life. Will have the Moderna covid-19 vaccine soon and I am getting cold feets since that one and the Pfizer one are based on RNA/new technology. Noticed some people in the Moderna trial had swelling where they had fillers before and since PMMA is a permanent filler I am worried a simple vaccine will cause a permanent issue. Anyone here that have had PMMA and either the Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine?
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703940

Who is dr nr and does she/he do ellanse?
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703941

George7 wrote: Hi. Was a user in the old forum and had PMMA With Dr N in Prague back in 2017. No issues and have gone on with my life. Will have the Moderna covid-19 vaccine soon and I am getting cold feets since that one and the Pfizer one are based on RNA/new technology. Noticed some people in the Moderna trial had swelling where they had fillers before and since PMMA is a permanent filler I am worried a simple vaccine will cause a permanent issue. Anyone here that have had PMMA and either the Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine?


There is simply no data or evidence that would warrant this presumption - furthermore, the rare occasions those with symptoms and dermal fillers dissipated after a short while, despite the filler still being present in the person's body. Also, I'm willing to wager that most symptoms that arise from these vaccines are not filler-related at all.

In other words, if you look at statistics about the harm covid-19 can do (including long-term) vs the likelihood of complications stemming from having a Dermal Filler AND vaccine, it's a no-brainer --> get the shot. What is it like a 2% chance of death vs a fraction-of-a-percent chance of short-term swelling?

I've had the Pfizer mRNA shot twice, while also having PMMA in me for a decade or so. I had a mild fever after my 2nd shot (which was a commonly reported side effect) and have felt great since.
Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703944

Nemeckova. She did PMMA in Prague some years ago not sure if she does that or Ellanse at the moment.
Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703945

Skeptical_One wrote:

George7 wrote: Hi. Was a user in the old forum and had PMMA With Dr N in Prague back in 2017. No issues and have gone on with my life. Will have the Moderna covid-19 vaccine soon and I am getting cold feets since that one and the Pfizer one are based on RNA/new technology. Noticed some people in the Moderna trial had swelling where they had fillers before and since PMMA is a permanent filler I am worried a simple vaccine will cause a permanent issue. Anyone here that have had PMMA and either the Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccine?


There is simply no data or evidence that would warrant this presumption - furthermore, the rare occasions those with symptoms and dermal fillers dissipated after a short while, despite the filler still being present in the person's body. Also, I'm willing to wager that most symptoms that arise from these vaccines are not filler-related at all.

In other words, if you look at statistics about the harm covid-19 can do (including long-term) vs the likelihood of complications stemming from having a Dermal Filler AND vaccine, it's a no-brainer --> get the shot. What is it like a 2% chance of death vs a fraction-of-a-percent chance of short-term swelling?

I've had the Pfizer mRNA shot twice, while also having PMMA in me for a decade or so. I had a mild fever after my 2nd shot (which was a commonly reported side effect) and have felt great since.

Thanks for the reply. In general I agree with you, but it is wortwhile asking here. The general vaccine receiver does not have a permanent filler in their body.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703963

Skeptical_One wrote: In other words, if you look at statistics about the harm covid-19 can do (including long-term) vs the likelihood of complications stemming from having a dermal filler AND vaccine, it's a no-brainer --> get the shot. What is it like a 2% chance of death vs a fraction-of-a-percent chance of short-term swelling?.


If we look at the statistics, it all depends in which age bracket you are. In Age group 0-40 the risk of covid is less than severe side effects of the vaccine. Gladly more and more information regarding this issues are coming out. Also, since the vaccines are just an immune booster therapy, you will get Covid nevertheless.

Sources used for the statement above;
www.statista.com/statistics/1105431/covi...tes-us-by-age-group/
www.businessinsider.com/israel-50-of-del...inated-severe-2021-6
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703970

GoodDay wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: In other words, if you look at statistics about the harm covid-19 can do (including long-term) vs the likelihood of complications stemming from having a dermal filler AND vaccine, it's a no-brainer --> get the shot. What is it like a 2% chance of death vs a fraction-of-a-percent chance of short-term swelling?.


If we look at the statistics, it all depends in which age bracket you are. In Age group 0-40 the risk of covid is less than severe side effects of the vaccine. Gladly more and more information regarding this issues are coming out. Also, since the vaccines are just an immune booster therapy, you will get Covid nevertheless.

Sources used for the statement above;
www.statista.com/statistics/1105431/covi...tes-us-by-age-group/
www.businessinsider.com/israel-50-of-del...inated-severe-2021-6


You're right that the risk to a young person from Covid is low. The real risk is to the people you might spread it to, or the people they might spread it to, or the people THEY might spread it to. Someone in that chain is a vulnerable person. Is avoiding some flu-like symptoms for a day or two worth their life? It wasn't for me! And no, getting the vaccine does not mean you "get" Covid. It teaches your immune system to recognize the spike protein, but unlike the actual disease you are never transmissible to other people.

Per the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery : "Patients already treated with dermal fillers should not be discouraged or precluded from receiving vaccines of any kind. Patients who have had vaccines should not be precluded from receiving dermal fillers in the future."

As for your second link, because most people in Israel are vaccinated, any outbreak that happens will be mostly among vaccinated people. But because they've been previously exposed via the vaccine, cases are much more mild than if you never had it. This xkcd comic helpfully illustrates.
Last edit: by otis.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703971

otis wrote: the real risk is to the people you might spread it to, or the people they might spread it to, or the people THEY might spread it to.

Correct, that's why THEY (age group 65+ which is at risk) get the vaccine, right? And not the 10 year old. Or how the Norwegian CDC director would put it:

"Since there are few people who die from COVID-19 in Norway, the risk of dying after vaccination with the AstraZeneca vaccine would be higher than the risk of dying from the disease, particularly for younger people"

otis wrote: And no, getting the vaccine does not mean you "get" Covid.

The same way the vaccine doesn't mean that you don't "get" Covid.

otis wrote: but unlike the actual disease you are never transmissible to other people.

If you mean if you are vaccinated and get covid you won't be transmissible that would be wrong.

The dangerous spike proteins are shown to "attack" different parts of the body in nonvirus studies on mice, ie. blood clots in brains and lungs.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33328624/
medicalxpress.com/news/2021-04-sars-cov-spike-protein-lung.html
Last edit: by GoodDay.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703972

GoodDay wrote: Correct, that's why THEY (age group 65+ which is at risk) get the vaccine, right?

Many people have bought into anti-vax hysteria and will not get vaccinated. Those people are wrong, but I don't want them to die.

GoodDay wrote: If you mean if you are vaccinated and get covid you won't be transmissible that would be wrong.

I mean that getting the shot doesn't make you contagious; getting the disease does.

GoodDay wrote: The dangerous spike proteins are shown to "attack" different parts of the body in nonvirus studies on mice, ie. blood clots in brains and lungs.

All the more reason to protect yourself against it by getting the vaccine.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703974

otis wrote:

GoodDay wrote: The dangerous spike proteins are shown to "attack" different parts of the body in nonvirus studies on mice, ie. blood clots in brains and lungs.

All the more reason to protect yourself against it by getting the vaccine.


That was related to the vaccines as they create spike proteins in the body and the results are those many people who get blood clots.

Many covid vaxxers bought into the hysteria that each age group has the same risk profile.

For me, around 40 and healthy, I won't get the vaccine because after understanding both the risks of covid and the vaccine, I have come to the conclusion that I trust my immune system without an experimental gene therapy.
Last edit: by GoodDay.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703975

GoodDay wrote: That was related to the vaccines as they create spike proteins in the body and the results are those many people who get blood clots.

The virus also creates a spike protein (that's why the vaccine works) but the difference is millions of people have died from Covid and no one has died from the vaccine.

GoodDay wrote: Many covid vaxxers bought into the hysteria that each age group has the same risk profile.

Ok, but what's the downside of that? The downside of anti-vax hysteria is people don't get vaccinated and die.

GoodDay wrote: For me, around 40 and healthy, I won't get the vaccine because after understanding both the risks of covid and the vaccine, I have come to the conclusion that I trust my immune system without an experimental gene therapy.

Again, you probably will be fine, the reason to get it is to protect your community.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703976

otis wrote: no one has died from the vaccine.

Wow. That's simple put, a lie. Or it could be sarcastically, of course they don't die of the vaccine, they die of heart attacks and blood clots.

otis wrote: The downside of anti-vax hysteria is people don't get vaccinated and die..

The downside of covid vaxx hysteria is that people die of the vaccine who wouldn't die of covid (especially age group 0-40).

Check VAERS (USA), Yellow Card (UK) or thecovidblog.com for horror stories.

otis wrote:

GoodDay wrote: For me, around 40 and healthy, I won't get the vaccine because after understanding both the risks of covid and the vaccine, I have come to the conclusion that I trust my immune system without an experimental gene therapy.

Again, you probably will be fine, the reason to get it is to protect your community.

What does my decision on covid vaccination have to do with protecting my community? Aren't you getting vaccinated to "protect" (help/boost) yourself and your immune system? Facts are, you still get covid the same way unvaccinated people get it and you still spread it the same way.
Last edit: by GoodDay.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703994

GoodDay wrote: Wow. That's simple put, a lie. Or it could be sarcastically, of course they don't die of the vaccine, they die of heart attacks and blood clots.

Just because someone dies after getting the vaccine does not mean the vaccine caused it. VAERS records any reported problems after getting the vaccine, it doesn't establish causality. Many people who see F9 this weekend will be dead in a few months. Does this mean the Fast and the Furious caused them to die?

GoodDay wrote: What does my decision on covid vaccination have to do with protecting my community?

It's a contagious disease you can easily spread to other people without knowing it. This really isn't that complicated.

GoodDay wrote: Facts are, you still get covid the same way unvaccinated people get it and you still spread it the same way.

No you have 95+ percent protection against it and even if you do get it, it's a much more mild and less transmissible version of it.
The topic has been locked.

PMMA and mrna vaccines 1 year 1 month ago #1308703996

The merits and robustness of vaccines (including mRNA which is there is plenty of reading on) is so considerably more reasonable than experimental Phalloplasty that it blows my mind someone would argue against vaccination yet be here posting about penis enlargement.

Get your shot, and this discussion is getting off-topic and will be closed.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas