PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it?

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703360

  • willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 9
This is my first post, I have been considering this for almost 7 years. but I'm at my breaking point with being small. I'm too afraid of PMMA. So I just have a few questions about ellanse. I wanted to know if it migrates. And if it does, how do you prevent migration? What are some after care tips. Also if this has been posted already please help me find the post. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703361

I have the same fear of pmma. What are your length and Girth? I'm 13x11.5 erect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703368

  • willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 9
Sadly Im on the low end of average: I'm 12.7 x 12.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703384

  • bloops
  • bloops's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm on day 15, post 10cc of Ellanse L. It has been an interesting experience. I wish there was a book of what to expect and how to work with the product, post op.

Initially, for the first 3-4 days, it's more of a thick liquid, that slowly turns to something more like a warm gum and finally cold gum. I had some product move more toward the front, upper Foreskin, which I had to constantly push down, for the first 5-7 days.

Around day 6-7, I noticed lumps at my base, almost like wings, where my scrotum meets the top of the shaft on the sides. The hard lumps wrapped around to the underside of my shaft and I was concerned about being too late to fix these issues. I didn't realize product was placed there. I suppose I could've pushed it there without realizing. You have to understand, post op, there's swelling and the base of the penis hurts, so it's not something you naturally want to deal within the first week.

I started working on the problem area by applying pressure, pushing really hard - as hard as I can pinch, to flatten it out (heat would've probably helped). I kept working the area as much as I could, each day, dealing with increasing edema. Working the area day after day, now has the material to a pliable state, so I can reshape it (yes, 15 days out). After a while, just Hanging, it'll form slightly out of shape and I'll reshape it. I hope I can come to a happy place soon, where I don't have to keep shaping. Now, I've discovered the stealth sleeve spandex type tubes help reduce edema, so I'm using them, as well as some medical stretchy wrap tape.

I think many penis shafts have a tight spot, like a tight ring of skin. The challenge is to keep product in this area and maybe not push too far beyond it. I have a tight skin ring near my base and while I mostly had to push product to the base, some has gone beyond. I'm trying to push some of this product up. If it stays, it'll make my fat pad bigger and penis look shorter. So far, I haven't noticed any migration to my scrotum.

Which areas of migration are you concerned about?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703389

bloops wrote: I'm on day 15, post 10cc of Ellanse L....

Around day 6-7, I noticed lumps at my base, almost like wings, where my scrotum meets the top of the shaft on the sides. The hard lumps wrapped around to the underside of my shaft and I was concerned about being too late to fix these issues. I didn't realize product was placed there. I suppose I could've pushed it there without realizing. You have to understand, post op, there's swelling and the base of the penis hurts, so it's not something you naturally want to deal within the first week...

Which areas of migration are you concerned about?


How did you sleep? Did you sleep laying on your back?
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703392

  • willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 9

bloops wrote: I'm on day 15, post 10cc of Ellanse L. It has been an interesting experience. I wish there was a book of what to expect and how to work with the product, post op.

Initially, for the first 3-4 days, it's more of a thick liquid, that slowly turns to something more like a warm gum and finally cold gum. I had some product move more toward the front, upper Foreskin, which I had to constantly push down, for the first 5-7 days.

Around day 6-7, I noticed lumps at my base, almost like wings, where my scrotum meets the top of the shaft on the sides. The hard lumps wrapped around to the underside of my shaft and I was concerned about being too late to fix these issues. I didn't realize product was placed there. I suppose I could've pushed it there without realizing. You have to understand, post op, there's swelling and the base of the penis hurts, so it's not something you naturally want to deal within the first week.

I started working on the problem area by applying pressure, pushing really hard - as hard as I can pinch, to flatten it out (heat would've probably helped). I kept working the area as much as I could, each day, dealing with increasing edema. Working the area day after day, now has the material to a pliable state, so I can reshape it (yes, 15 days out). After a while, just Hanging, it'll form slightly out of shape and I'll reshape it. I hope I can come to a happy place soon, where I don't have to keep shaping. Now, I've discovered the stealth sleeve spandex type tubes help reduce edema, so I'm using them, as well as some medical stretchy wrap tape.

I think many penis shafts have a tight spot, like a tight ring of skin. The challenge is to keep product in this area and maybe not push too far beyond it. I have a tight skin ring near my base and while I mostly had to push product to the base, some has gone beyond. I'm trying to push some of this product up. If it stays, it'll make my fat pad bigger and penis look shorter. So far, I haven't noticed any migration to my scrotum.

Which areas of migration are you concerned about?


Scrotum and base migration is what I'm most worried about. There's a guy on pornhub called catchmy22 who has like this large lump on his fat pad like on the left side. I think he might have has some filler. I guess I'm worried about something like that. Like a huge knot of filler. If I can get over this fear I would have done it already. I just don't want something painful or something that makes it look like I have a tumor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703401

  • bloops
  • bloops's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 0
I checked catchmy22 on pornhub and I don't think I have any product that high. My product seems to be on the shaft but if you imagine how/where it connects to the body, that would slightly increase the volume of the tissue around it. There's also added weight and tension on the part of the skin where the shaft meets the fat pad area that will pull it up/out.

I slept flat on on my back for the first week or so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703402

Sorry man... It could be worse though!

I think this is a good reason to keep a stretcher/extender on the penis after the procedure to prevent movement of the product- as the base is a ring that will put pressure on the perimeter of the base and prevent movement outside of the penis. As well as this I think sleeping face down (prone) would help- I’m going to sleep on my couch with a long cup in between the cushions while using my extender.

I think I’m gonna get the penimaster pro because it doesn’t put pressure on the shaft and I guess it’s really comfy.... expensive but it’s worth the initial investment now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703403

  • bloops
  • bloops's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 0
Look at chester's pics where he measures 5.5" (pre ellanse) and 6", post ellanse. Do you see where his shaft meets his fat pad? Notice how it's more of a V on the 6" picture? I'm trying to work that product area back but I'm not sure how much shaping will be possible. www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...y-photos-inside.html

edit: looking at his pictures again, I might be confused on order. The squared 5.5" picture might be flaccid, post ellanse, but notice how the pad is flat there compared to the 6" pic? That's what I'm getting at.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bloops.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703405

  • willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 9

bloops wrote: Look at chester's pics where he measures 5.5" (pre ellanse) and 6", post ellanse. Do you see where his shaft meets his fat pad? Notice how it's more of a V on the 6" picture? I'm trying to work that product area back but I'm not sure how much shaping will be possible. www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...y-photos-inside.html

edit: looking at his pictures again, I might be confused on order. The squared 5.5" picture might be flaccid, post ellanse, but notice how the pad is flat there compared to the 6" pic? That's what I'm getting at.


His results look good. I think that may have helped me make up my mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703406

  • willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 9

johnyyasdf wrote: Sorry man... It could be worse though!

I think this is a good reason to keep a stretcher/extender on the penis after the procedure to prevent movement of the product- as the base is a ring that will put pressure on the perimeter of the base and prevent movement outside of the penis. As well as this I think sleeping face down (prone) would help- I’m going to sleep on my couch with a long cup in between the cushions while using my extender.

I think I’m gonna get the penimaster pro because it doesn’t put pressure on the shaft and I guess it’s really comfy.... expensive but it’s worth the initial investment now


Honestly, I haven't had a girl complain yet, atleast not to my face. But I know it would make me feel better to be thicker. 5x5.5 would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 1 month ago #1308703444

really sounds like some good points you made i mean it makes sense to me..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Nathaniel1982. Reason: More details

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308703601

  • willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 9

bloops wrote: Look at chester's pics where he measures 5.5" (pre ellanse) and 6", post ellanse. Do you see where his shaft meets his fat pad? Notice how it's more of a V on the 6" picture? I'm trying to work that product area back but I'm not sure how much shaping will be possible. www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...y-photos-inside.html

edit: looking at his pictures again, I might be confused on order. The squared 5.5" picture might be flaccid, post ellanse, but notice how the pad is flat there compared to the 6" pic? That's what I'm getting at.

do you have progress pics? Everyone who had ellanse with Dr. Carey has great results. But I haven't seen much with Dr.c

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308703613

  • bloops
  • bloops's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 0
I don’t have any pics up. I’m not sure if I want to post any but I do have plenty to say. So far, I’m almost 5 weeks out (Dr. M at Avanti) and my overall shape is better than pre Ellanse.

However, I still have a couple areas that I’m curious about in how they’ll finalize. One is an an area in my Foreskin. It’s not bad but some Ellanse definitely got in. I learned too late that the best way to get it out is with compression wraps for a 1-2hrs at a time, maybe once or twice a day (only wrapping down to the end of the circ scar). It would’ve been good to start this process at day 4/5+. Work it by hand before this.

The other areas are near the base at the bottom left/right where some product gathered. I also have a couple harder spots but the feel is improving.

I’ve shrunk down to about the average 0.6” Girth gain (which really is a lot). I might have gained a bit of length with all of the Dick pulling. It’s not normally something I used to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does ellanse migrate? And how do you prevent it? 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308703614

  • willyWonka
  • willyWonka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 9

bloops wrote: I don’t have any pics up. I’m not sure if I want to post any but I do have plenty to say. So far, I’m almost 5 weeks out (Dr. M at Avanti) and my overall shape is better than pre Ellanse.

However, I still have a couple areas that I’m curious about in how they’ll finalize. One is an an area in my Foreskin. It’s not bad but some Ellanse definitely got in. I learned too late that the best way to get it out is with compression wraps for a 1-2hrs at a time, maybe once or twice a day (only wrapping down to the end of the circ scar). It would’ve been good to start this process at day 4/5+. Work it by hand before this.

The other areas are near the base at the bottom left/right where some product gathered. I also have a couple harder spots but the feel is improving.

I’ve shrunk down to about the average 0.6” Girth gain (which really is a lot). I might have gained a bit of length with all of the Dick pulling. It’s not normally something I used to do.

compression wraps?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas