PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you?

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 5 months ago #1308702131

By smaller glans I mean your glans are smaller than your shaft. My glans are smaller than my shaft and I’m just afraid the volume of extra Girth is going to look silly. I’d love to hear from anyone who’s got this done and your glans was already smaller than you shaft naturally. It’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make. I just don’t want to go from inadequate to silly looking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 5 months ago #1308702137

Yea, but if you have PMMA (or any filler) taper (being the widest at the base, tapering narrower toward the glans), it can offset some of the "silliness" created by the dwarfing of a thicker shaft. The Flaccid pig-in-the-blanket effect may be more of the issue than anything, but a worthy trade-off for a hefty erect shaft (imo).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 5 months ago #1308702138

Skeptical_One wrote: Yea, but if you have PMMA (or any filler) taper (being the widest at the base, tapering narrower toward the glans), it can offset some of the "silliness" created by the dwarfing of a thicker shaft. The Flaccid pig-in-the-blanket effect may be more of the issue than anything, but a worthy trade-off for a hefty erect shaft (imo).


Ugh... I would have rather had a naturally big head and thin shaft.. lol. I hope they’ll do something for the glans soon. Just don’t want my penis looking too much like a triangle.. lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by New1inch.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 5 months ago #1308702141

I am trialling Ellanse i the glans. But it is a slow process to see the results over a long period of time. Early on, with small volumes it looks promising.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 5 months ago #1308702144

  • Mr.X
  • Mr.X's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 8
  • Thank you received: 0

Dr_Oates wrote: I am trialling Ellanse i the glans. But it is a slow process to see the results over a long period of time. Early on, with small volumes it looks promising.


Any photos?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 5 months ago #1308702172

Dr_Oates wrote: I am trialling Ellanse i the glans. But it is a slow process to see the results over a long period of time. Early on, with small volumes it looks promising.


Yes very promising. We need something. Glans enhancement would be very lucrative to the doc how can perfect it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 5 months ago #1308702290

At least for me it was difficult to try to envision what my Dick would look like with filler before I began this journey. I think you're squandering your head space trying to imagine something like this and then making decisions based on that. I say get a round of HA, evaluate how it looks sizewise and determine IRL if it looks silly or not. If you like it shoot for Ellanse or PMMA. You'll never know if you can hit the target if you don't pull the trigger...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 5 months ago #1308702351

Yeah HA might be the way to go to try things out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 4 months ago #1308702538

Dr_Oates wrote: I am trialling Ellanse i the glans. But it is a slow process to see the results over a long period of time. Early on, with small volumes it looks promising.


@Dr_Oates how many cc's are you injecting? Is this something where you would inject some, wait and inject more? Do you see this as something for the entire glans like they do in Korea or just around the corona. This is very exciting news! Can't wait to hear more!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 4 months ago #1308702540

  • Cacx
  • Cacx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 84
  • Thank you received: 8
@New1inch , though I also personally prefer the look of a larger head to shaft, there are still aesthetically appealing results those with smaller glans have achieved. Not to mention, there are natural penises with proportionally smaller glans as well (there's a particular poster on r/massivecock I'm thinking of with 6.5" EG).

Anyways, of those of us here at PhalloBoards, I know you're already aware of Sizemic, who in my opinion had a great looking result when he was at 6.25-6.5" EG with a 4.5" glans. His taper was really well done. And there's also another user, wishes, whose PMMA seemed to settle to the sides of his shaft and give him a wide look with a smaller glans. Still very aesthetically appealing, imo. Here's the log: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/wishes-pmma-log-5671957

Of course, you can play it safe and see what your results look like with HA first. I just wanted to chime in and point out that aesthetic results do exist even with a proportionally smaller glans.

Cacx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cacx.

Anyone with Smaller glans get pmma? How did it turn out for you? 1 year 4 months ago #1308702545

Cacx wrote: @New1inch , though I also personally prefer the look of a larger head to shaft, there are still aesthetically appealing results those with smaller glans have achieved. Not to mention, there are natural penises with proportionally smaller glans as well (there's a particular poster on r/massivecock I'm thinking of with 6.5" EG).

Anyways, of those of us here at PhalloBoards, I know you're already aware of Sizemic, who in my opinion had a great looking result when he was at 6.25-6.5" EG with a 4.5" glans. His taper was really well done. And there's also another user, wishes, whose PMMA seemed to settle to the sides of his shaft and give him a wide look with a smaller glans. Still very aesthetically appealing, imo. Here's the log: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/wishes-pmma-log-5671957

Of course, you can play it safe and see what your results look like with HA first. I just wanted to chime in and point out that aesthetic results do exist even with a proportionally smaller glans.

Cacx


Thanks great link. He also worked on length after his procedure which I plan on doing. Great find.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas