• You must be at least 21 years of age
• No congenital or acquired penile malformation or diseases
• No previous plastic surgery or non-invasive treatment of the penis
• No urological disorder.
• No chronic health issues.
• Penis must be more than 6 cm and less than 12.5 cm long in flaccid state.
• Willing and able to attend 5 office visits over 12 month period
Study protocol will be explained in detail during study’s eligibility visit.
Here's a detailed account of one journalist's experience of receiving 26 syringes of a hyaluronic acid-based filler.
Danpe wrote: I'm interested in talking about this. I have questions. Does it differ from any previous procedures? What is the time-table for start/finish? Is it one procedure or multiple?
I spent the last hour reading that full article and digging around Google. Generally good reviews and quite a bit of experience. If someone is going the HA route I'd probably be tempted to see him if you're in the US.
He also does Bellafill. I wish he had more info on that up and pics of results there.
It's HA so it's temporary and reversible; considering its a volunteer trial, I personally don't think the lack of before & after's are an issue... if anything, this study will help him establish a larger gallery.