PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Go to place for girth enhancement as an European?

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 8 months ago #1308701696

Hi guys! Long time no see.

So as it states in the title: What is the go to place as an European these days? I'd be more interested having a permanent filler than dissolving one, but I'm open to solutions.

I've had couple of rounds with Dr. N at Prague few years ago, but never got to where I wanna really be. I'm still feeling very thin regarding my length and I would like to get some more.

My second round with Dr. N. was very misfortunate and I had to check in to a hospital as I got an infection. I'm not blaming Dr. N. for that tho' her way of doing things was not too professional so to say. The main reason for my infection was own fuck ups with hygiene and on going "impetigo contagiosa" that was diagnosed right after the procedure. I actually went to doctor right before the Dr. N's time and they said that I've got probably just a genuine rash from dry skin. Well not exactly...

But yeah. I'd like to get to between 5.5" and 6" Girth for the most parts of by shaft so where should I go? I still have one round with Dr. N. available as the deal is you pay for the first round and get two rounds after that with the price of the metacrill injected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 8 months ago #1308701698

Androfill is your best bet in my opinion. They offer a range of filler options (including Ellanse), English-speaking (that may be helpful for some), and they specialize in Girth enhancement whereas Dr. N was more of a beautician who happen to have Girth on her menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 8 months ago #1308701714

Thanks for your answer Skeptical_One! I'm leaning towards Androfill too, but I was wondering if Dr. Augusto Allegra is still around?

There was a mention about him on the Phalloboards 2.0:
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/new...or-metacrill-9836112

His FB page:
www.facebook.com/dottAllegra/

Any more experiences about him and about his prices? Work quality seemed to be more professional than Dr. N's.

I'm otherwise pretty happy with Dr N's work, but since there is always risk involved and with her the girth is just another item on her menu that is not too convincing. The fucked up result (infection) of my 2nd round was due to my own actions, but yeah... Wouldn't hurt if someone more professional would do the injection this time.

I actually think I lost a significant amount of the 20ml injected in the 2nd round as I got an infection and surgeons here had to put me on the table twice to get the infected material out. In the same procedure they must have also gotten some of the PMMA product out.

Hope to reach my goal of 14 to 15cm girth with next round for the most parts of my shaft. That would be enough and I would retire from this permanently. I'm not even too considered or worried about some nodules and if the result is not 'perfectly aesthetic' that's not an issue. I'm willing to sacrifice some aesthetics for size as long as functionality is maintained.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 8 months ago #1308701718

Heimdall wrote: Thanks for your answer Skeptical_One! I'm leaning towards Androfill too, but I was wondering if Dr. Augusto Allegra is still around?

There was a mention about him on the Phalloboards 2.0:
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/new...or-metacrill-9836112

His FB page:
www.facebook.com/dottAllegra/

Any more experiences about him and about his prices? Work quality seemed to be more professional than Dr. N's.

I'm otherwise pretty happy with Dr N's work, but since there is always risk involved and with her the girth is just another item on her menu that is not too convincing. The fucked up result (infection) of my 2nd round was due to my own actions, but yeah... Wouldn't hurt if someone more professional would do the injection this time.

I actually think I lost a significant amount of the 20ml injected in the 2nd round as I got an infection and surgeons here had to put me on the table twice to get the infected material out. In the same procedure they must have also gotten some of the PMMA product out.

Hope to reach my goal of 14 to 15cm girth with next round for the most parts of my shaft. That would be enough and I would retire from this permanently. I'm not even too considered or worried about some nodules and if the result is not 'perfectly aesthetic' that's not an issue. I'm willing to sacrifice some aesthetics for size as long as functionality is maintained.


I'm not sure about the other doctor. Unfortunately, due to the language barriers it's difficult for the forum to ascertain the availability, reliability, and legitimacy of some International practitioners; Dr. N was a rare exception.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 8 months ago #1308701724

Hey Heimdall, I remember you from the old forums.
Sadly lately we haven't had many reports from European guys going through with penis enlargement, so we don't really have a go-to at the moment.
Androfill is a sponsor of the forums, so I hope some day they can chime in with some cases report, some Q&A or some videos like other sponsors do.

Regarding your questions, we have only 2 guys who went to Dr.Allegra:
- superman: he was happy , but haven't heard of him in years
- mediatps: not happy with the result. The product wasn't firm and we actually don't know if it was PMMA cause he never got to see the labels.
His story is in these 2 topics:
1) www.phalloboards.info/forum/patient-supp...journey.html?start=0
2) www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...e-photos-inside.html
The tl:dr is that he ended up going to Androfill for Ellanse, which was placed on top of the presumed PMMA, and was happy with the results.
Haven't heard of him in a while too, I presume he is still happy. A lot of people just stop reading the forums frequently after they reach their results, understandbly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heimdall

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Gg82.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 8 months ago #1308701728

Hi to you too Gg82!

I suppose most guys retire or at least take a hiatus to PE after the goal is reached. I also took a break for a while but never retired completely as I am not where I wanna be - yet. I've tried to remember to drop a "hows it going" -report occasionally. Should try to be more consistent with that one as I think it helps a lot of people to hear from us whom have had the procedure(s).

Androfill (Ellanse) sure is intriquing, but I am concerned about the non-permanent factor of it and also the price is quite high. I would really like to get where I wanna be and then after that never again consider it again and/or have to think any size losses or something like that. It really is quite expensive to pay thousands of euro's again and again and again...

I actually contacted Dr. Allegro yesterday with email and asked a bunch of questions. Lets see what he answers if he answers. I'm going to make sure that it is appropriate product when if I'm getting any injections from him. So I'm going to demand to see the labels if I'm about to go to his clinic.

I also was wondering if I'd contact Dr. Nemeckova again and I was thinking of suggesting her a little bit different approach. She seemed to be quite 'flexible' at least last time I saw her. What I thought I'd suggest is maybe doing the injection this time with "Androfill method" (like in their video here www.androfill.co.uk/filming-penis-enlargement-procedure/ ). Basically meaning that she'd do it with two cannulas instead of one that she usually does.

Another thing right now ofc is is this COVID-19 thing that is still going on. Don't know if I'm feeling safe enough to travel to London or Prague not to even mention any part of the Rome as I think Dr. Allegro is located there. But we'll see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 8 months ago #1308701729

I am going to have an Ellansé at Androfill in London as soon as borders open properly.

I have chatted with them extensively and I am confident they are professionals and can handle possible complications in case they arise.

They do not do PMMA though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 7 months ago #1308701780

I wishyou the best of luck tho if you go to Androfill I'm syre you'll be in good hands. :)

How much Ellanse are you about to get or have you discussed about that with the doctor yet? And whats your "goal"?

Tomerrdel wrote: I am going to have an Ellansé at Androfill in London as soon as borders open properly.

I have chatted with them extensively and I am confident they are professionals and can handle possible complications in case they arise.

They do not do PMMA though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 7 months ago #1308701823

Heimdall wrote: I wishyou the best of luck tho if you go to Androfill I'm syre you'll be in good hands. :)

How much Ellanse are you about to get or have you discussed about that with the doctor yet? And whats your "goal"?

Tomerrdel wrote: I am going to have an Ellansé at Androfill in London as soon as borders open properly.

I have chatted with them extensively and I am confident they are professionals and can handle possible complications in case they arise.

They do not do PMMA though.


My goal is 5.7 EG. I think I will have to get approximately 15 ml to reach that girth considering my length. I have discussed that with Androfill representative and he agreed.

However, they want me to do HA first to practice moulding which I am not really keen on.

I want to have it done and be over with it. I have done PE extensively for few years without any noticeable growth in girth though. Therefore, I think I won't have big issues moulding in my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 7 months ago #1308701858

  • PmmaFan
  • PmmaFan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 209
  • Thank you received: 7
Cologne Rosengarten clinic does the 5 year filler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Go to place for girth enhancement as an European? 1 year 7 months ago #1308701915

PmmaFan wrote: Cologne Rosengarten clinic does the 5 year filler


Do they offer Ellanse?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas