PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Considering liposuction

Considering liposuction 1 year 5 months ago #1308701589

I’ve been reading these forums and looking at pictures of everyone’s results for a while now. Pmma seems to be a good option overall for Girth but I’m so scared of complications. I have always been told my penis looks nice as far as a penis goes lol. I’m a dead even 5” meg and bone pressed 6.4” but I have a terrible fat pad at 1.5” or more.

I have lost a lot of weight and still have the pad. So even though I’m just an average guy I feel I would be fine with a reduction on the pad so I can see a little more of my friend lol.

Has anyone here had good results with it? I’m looking for recommendations for a skilled doctor since from what I’ve read this area is difficult to do well and have it look good. Any help would be much appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering liposuction 1 year 5 months ago #1308701626

Frictionpickle wrote: I’ve been reading these forums and looking at pictures of everyone’s results for a while now. Pmma seems to be a good option overall for Girth but I’m so scared of complications. I have always been told my penis looks nice as far as a penis goes lol. I’m a dead even 5” meg and bone pressed 6.4” but I have a terrible fat pad at 1.5” or more.

I have lost a lot of weight and still have the pad. So even though I’m just an average guy I feel I would be fine with a reduction on the pad so I can see a little more of my friend lol.

Has anyone here had good results with it? I’m looking for recommendations for a skilled doctor since from what I’ve read this area is difficult to do well and have it look good. Any help would be much appreciated.


What’s your current height and weight? Ideally you might lost a lot. But still could be a bit high for your height depending on where you started.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering liposuction 1 year 5 months ago #1308701629

use that money for pmma so that way the size change is real and not a illusion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering liposuction 1 year 5 months ago #1308701635

Unhung1 wrote: use that money for pmma so that way the size change is real and not a illusion


I disagree, a fat pad most certainly impacts both NBPEL and BPEL and when wer're talking about an Inch or more, fat reduction is worth consideration (be it diet, lipo, or both).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frictionpickle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering liposuction 1 year 5 months ago #1308701638

Skeptical_One wrote:

Unhung1 wrote: use that money for pmma so that way the size change is real and not a illusion


I disagree, a fat pad most certainly impacts both NBPEL and BPEL and when wer're talking about an Inch or more, fat reduction is worth consideration (be it diet, lipo, or both).

oh im skin and bones so i guess i know nothing about that then , sorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering liposuction 1 year 4 months ago #1308701647

New1inch wrote:

Frictionpickle wrote: I’ve been reading these forums and looking at pictures of everyone’s results for a while now. Pmma seems to be a good option overall for Girth but I’m so scared of complications. I have always been told my penis looks nice as far as a penis goes lol. I’m a dead even 5” meg and bone pressed 6.4” but I have a terrible fat pad at 1.5” or more.

I have lost a lot of weight and still have the pad. So even though I’m just an average guy I feel I would be fine with a reduction on the pad so I can see a little more of my friend lol.

Has anyone here had good results with it? I’m looking for recommendations for a skilled doctor since from what I’ve read this area is difficult to do well and have it look good. Any help would be much appreciated.


What’s your current height and weight? Ideally you might lost a lot. But still could be a bit high for your height depending on where you started.[/quote

I’m 5’ 10 and 235. Started at 293 and was down to 228 but still had the pad. My goal weight of 215 will help but I’m betting I’ll still have the pad.

I’m seriously considering pmma as well, but I only want a 1/2” or so more Girth. I feel I could get that and still maintain aesthetics. And a 5.5” Girth is big enough for a penis of my length. At least in my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering liposuction 1 year 4 months ago #1308701658

I had this done about 5 years ago roughly. Cost me $2,000. I would say I had mixed results. Maybe it’s obvious, but with Lipo you do need to maintain your weight for starters. I’ve since gained weight and wiped out any gains.
At the time I’d say I had somewhere around 2-1.5” fat pad guessing some what. I gained about .50-.75 roughly in reduction. Probably leaning closer to the .50 Inch. At the time I was happy I did it because of the gain, results looked normal, and potential scars went away or were placed well.
The reason I would say it was mixed is because I had expected it be even better results. I didn’t realize that it removes fat, but it doesn’t do a lot for tightening the skin. It creates a kind of pocket effect. Pocket makes it sound drastically bad, but not noticeable like that. Hard to describe, but it just doesn’t make the skin flush/tight. Just removes the fat that was pushing the skin out and some tightening, but not completely.
I did not have any other ill effects that I am aware of such as loss of sensitivity or anything like that.
The only solution that I’ve read for tightening the skin would be more of a pubic lift of some kind, but that also creates a fairly large scar it seems.
I’m sure results vary, but that is my experience if that helps at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frictionpickle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering liposuction 1 year 4 months ago #1308701661

melsummers_99 wrote: I had this done about 5 years ago roughly. Cost me $2,000. I would say I had mixed results. Maybe it’s obvious, but with Lipo you do need to maintain your weight for starters. I’ve since gained weight and wiped out any gains.
At the time I’d say I had somewhere around 2-1.5” fat pad guessing some what. I gained about .50-.75 roughly in reduction. Probably leaning closer to the .50 Inch. At the time I was happy I did it because of the gain, results looked normal, and potential scars went away or were placed well.
The reason I would say it was mixed is because I had expected it be even better results. I didn’t realize that it removes fat, but it doesn’t do a lot for tightening the skin. It creates a kind of pocket effect. Pocket makes it sound drastically bad, but not noticeable like that. Hard to describe, but it just doesn’t make the skin flush/tight. Just removes the fat that was pushing the skin out and some tightening, but not completely.
I did not have any other ill effects that I am aware of such as loss of sensitivity or anything like that.
The only solution that I’ve read for tightening the skin would be more of a pubic lift of some kind, but that also creates a fairly large scar it seems.
I’m sure results vary, but that is my experience if that helps at all.


Thanks for sharing your experience!

Would you describe your fat pad a result of being notably overweight or due to having a stubborn pad? I say stubborn pad because throughout my weight fluctations in life, my pad has typically remained thick and could justify lipo consideration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Considering liposuction 1 year 4 months ago #1308701664

At the time I would of probably said more stubborn, but in retrospect I don’t believe that would be a complete fair assessment. The doctor did say I had some lose skin pre-surgery, but didn’t really elaborate. I say lose skin that I’m sure was tied to carrying extra weight with fluctuations.
At the time, if I would of been more disciplined and either kept at my same weight or worked at losing more (since I had lost some prior to surgery) it would of kept a positive result.
With Lipo, it really is what the doctors say, it’s for those that are close to their ideal weight. It’s equally important to have an established discipline to maintain that weight and keep results.
If it’s possible to determine if lose skin is the larger issue or fat would be helpful.
If someone has kept their weight the same or within 20lbs or less of their ideal weight consistently for a period of time, and don’t feel it’s more of an excess skin issue, but fat, than I feel it might be worth looking into it for yourself. You’re probably looking at 1/2 Inch reduction.
If it’s a situation of yo-yo weight and/or large amounts of weight loss, I would suggest working towards your ideal weight and maintain your lower weight for a long enough period of time that you are disciplined and not going to gain weight again. After all, you are talking about surgery still and it’s not something you want or to a degree can do over and over again.
Hopefully that made sense and was helpful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frictionpickle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by melsummers_99. Reason: missing word to make sense
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas