PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Question for those who are years after pmma

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701420

First off let me say that o read for a while without paying to see pics. I had an image in my mind of penises that were uneven and lumpy so I wasn’t seriously considering it. After upgrading and seeing how good you guys look I’m now considering a procedure more seriously.

I have a few questions for the people that are a few years out.

First: when Flaccid do you keep the turtleneck look since the shaft can no longer retract? Or does this go away over time?

Second: I’ve read several instances of being gaining some length from the weight. I know this isn’t marketed or promised but it does happen. Are these gains strictly in the Flaccid state or do they effect Erect length?

Third and final: I’m looking for a half Inch increase and once collagen starts building will I run the risk of getting more growth than I’m wanting? I’m currently at 5” meg and don’t want a huge increase as I’ve been complimented often on the aesthetics of my penis and I want to keep that. If I could end up at .5-.75 growth I would be super happy.

This forum has been a life saver as I was seriously considering elist and even looked at S.L.E. Online and thankfully found this place first. I would like to see more topics on SLE just so people could find the forum by searching them the same as I was led here by googling elist.

Thanks again for all the amazing info
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigWong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701421

I had it done a month ago and I don't turtle at all. You gain a significant amount Flaccid length and Girth because it's heavier and hangs longer and thicker. Obviously you have significant gains Erect as well. If you have an issue with minor aesthetic issues than you can express that to Dr C or Dr M. I explained that I wanted more volume and still ended up with very minor aesthetic issues and when Erect they are not noticeable at all. I am 100% happy with doing the procedure and I think that's pretty much the majority of people that have had it done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlerascal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701422

wait_what wrote: I had it done a month ago and I don't turtle at all. You gain a significant amount Flaccid length and Girth because it's heavier and hangs longer and thicker. Obviously you have significant gains Erect as well. If you have an issue with minor aesthetic issues than you can express that to Dr C or Dr M. I explained that I wanted more volume and still ended up with very minor aesthetic issues and when Erect they are not noticeable at all. I am 100% happy with doing the procedure and I think that's pretty much the majority of people that have had it done.


Have you had HA or some other temporary filler done before PMMA or not?

I am asking because I am about to get Ellanse done but the clinic is persuading me to get HA first before I do Ellanse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701424

No never anything before PMMA not even manual PE or even pumping

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701426

wait_what wrote: I had it done a month ago and I don't turtle at all. You gain a significant amount Flaccid length and Girth because it's heavier and hangs longer and thicker. Obviously you have significant gains Erect as well. If you have an issue with minor aesthetic issues than you can express that to Dr C or Dr M. I explained that I wanted more volume and still ended up with very minor aesthetic issues and when Erect they are not noticeable at all. I am 100% happy with doing the procedure and I think that's pretty much the majority of people that have had it done.


Very glad to hear that you’re happy. What were your Erect gains? Also, do he have before and afters posted? I’ve looked at so many I’m not sure if I’ve saw yours lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Frictionpickle.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701430

I gained an inch midshaft. I don't have any before pics, I feel stupid for not taking any. I have old sex videos with my ex maybe i can photoshop it out lol. but i do have after photos that I've posted on here. Look at my post here: www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...ervous.html?start=15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701431

wait_what wrote: I gained an inch midshaft. I don't have any before pics, I feel stupid for not taking any. I have old sex videos with my ex maybe i can photoshop it out lol. but i do have after photos that I've posted on here. Look at my post here: www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...ervous.html?start=15


I had saw your post. It’s one of the ones that got me excited to try pmma lol. I may be misunderstanding you, but did you say you got erect length gains? If so what were they?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701432

No only Flaccid Erect gains. I actually lost about a quarter Inch Erect length. Honestly i could care less. I was 7.2 Inch bone pressed and 6.5 regular Erect, i am currently 6.25 Erect

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701433

But typically i hang Flaccid at 5.5 eg when before it was anywhere from 4 - 4.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701434

I absolutely love this forum and the transparency here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: littlerascal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701435

wait_what wrote: No only Flaccid Erect gains. I actually lost about a quarter Inch Erect length. Honestly i could care less. I was 7.2 Inch bone pressed and 6.5 regular Erect, i am currently 6.25 Erect


Thanks for the reply! I’m currently 6-3/8 bone pressed so I’d hate to lose any. My fat pad it 1” plus even after a substantial weight loss so I feel losing that would give me a better outlook. But man it’s stubborn.
But yours looks great and I’d kill for your length, but a modest 5.5-5.75” Girth is plenty for me I think.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Frictionpickle. Reason: Spelling error

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701436

Yea I don't regret it at all lol. You should read the 2.0 forums, people for some reason posted all of their stories there and they don't as much here. I'm going to post some soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frictionpickle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701467

wait_what wrote: No only Flaccid Erect gains. I actually lost about a quarter Inch Erect length. Honestly i could care less. I was 7.2 Inch bone pressed and 6.5 regular Erect, i am currently 6.25 Erect


So you lost .25” or .75”? No one cares about nbp so I’m confused about what your saying. Length loss is a big deal especially for guys that already can’t spare to lose any. Is length loss a by product of getting PMMA? Like are we guaranteed to lose Erect length if we get this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 10 months ago #1308701468

I haven’t measured bone pressed so I’m not sure. I will when I get a ruler. I lost a quarter Inch non bone pressed. I mean from all the reports I’ve read seems like most people gain it back or lose very little. I think a Hanging routine would get it back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Question for those who are years after pmma 1 year 9 months ago #1308701715

New1inch wrote:

wait_what wrote: No only Flaccid Erect gains. I actually lost about a quarter Inch Erect length. Honestly i could care less. I was 7.2 Inch bone pressed and 6.5 regular Erect, i am currently 6.25 Erect


So you lost .25” or .75”? No one cares about nbp so I’m confused about what your saying. Length loss is a big deal especially for guys that already can’t spare to lose any. Is length loss a by product of getting PMMA? Like are we guaranteed to lose Erect length if we get this?


I initially lost .25" in Erect length, in regular Flaccid length (how it actually hangs most of the time without pulling on it) I gained around an Inch or so. My theory as to why the Erect length goes down a little is because as the areolar space is filled it pulls back on the core of the penis beneath. When looking at my before photos my circ scar was at least an Inch from my glans. Now it's around a quarter Inch (the skin has been pushed out by the implant). However, this is just my guess as to why this happens. We should probably create a new topic to talk about this in more detail. To end this reply, I will say that I was able to gain most of the Erect length lost back with stretching and Hanging.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas