PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: I have a few questions

Anyone get HA injections in the Philadelphia area? 2 years 1 month ago #1308700216

  • bgold27
  • bgold27's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 0
Looking online it seems there's way more options in NYC... just one that seems legit in the Philly are - Dr. Gittens at Center for Sexual Medicine.

I don't want to fly down to ATL for this, especially during Covid. Easy enough for me to drive up to NYC if needed. But, would really like to know if anyone on here has experience getting HA injections in the Philly area, and if so - where did you go?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone get HA injections in the Philadelphia area? 2 years 1 month ago #1308700218

If New Jersey isn't too far you can inquire with www.omniaesthetics.com (Dr. Song) ; He is known to do a fat & PMMA hybrid technique but may very well offer HA as well, so that's worth an inquiry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone get HA injections in the Philadelphia area? 2 years 1 month ago #1308700219

  • bgold27
  • bgold27's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks I will take a look at them. Also will look at Shafer in NYC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone get HA injections in the Philadelphia area? 2 years 1 month ago #1308700224

Skeptical_One wrote: If New Jersey isn't too far you can inquire with www.omniaesthetics.com (Dr. Song) ; He is known to do a fat & PMMA hybrid technique but may very well offer HA as well, so that's worth an inquiry.


PMMA hybrid?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone get HA injections in the Philadelphia area? 2 years 1 month ago #1308700246

  • Grower1654
  • Grower1654's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • FL-5" FG-3.5", EL- 6.5" EG-5.75"
  • Posts: 1
  • Thank you received: 0
Dr Gittens is great. He uses Voluma HA filler. Works with you to make it larger and natural looking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have a few questions 2 years 1 month ago #1308700280

I made a post. Haven't gotten answers im looking for some guidance. Never had ne work done . Looking for Girth fillers. I love in nj . I dkn whats better PMMA or HA . I look online and I'm torn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone get HA injections in the Philadelphia area? 2 years 1 month ago #1308700294

Dr_Oates wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: If New Jersey isn't too far you can inquire with www.omniaesthetics.com (Dr. Song) ; He is known to do a fat & PMMA hybrid technique but may very well offer HA as well, so that's worth an inquiry.


PMMA hybrid?


He uses Bellafill and Fat to achieve girth, see his explanation here: www.phalloboards.info/forum/listings/101...-and-the-p-shot.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I have a few questions 2 years 1 month ago #1308700295

Salvatoreplaneta522 wrote: I made a post. Haven't gotten answers im looking for some guidance. Never had ne work done . Looking for Girth fillers. I love in nj . I dkn whats better PMMA or HA . I look online and I'm torn


Please be mindful of your spelling & punctuation; if English isn't your first language, there is no excuse not to have a spell-check enabled with browser-setting set to English. I don't mean to be disrespectful but if your sentence isn't coherent, that isn't necessarily being respectful to the reader either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

I have a few questions 2 years 4 weeks ago #1308700300

I apologize for the slang internet terms. Please if I need to rewrite let me know. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas