PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700148

  • rawiny
  • rawiny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 2
I’m wondering if using Tadalafil (Cialis) or Sildenafil (Viagra) post care would be a good idea. I know the dr prescribes antibiotics but I heard someone say it messes with the gains.

I was thinking using one of those ED meds, preferably Cialis after the procedure. I’m not sure if it’s a good idea because the wrap the doctor puts you in is somewhat constricting and the blood flow might be too much.

Basically he puts the patients in a special wrap and uses sticky pads under the wrap to act as pressure plates to prevent unwanted bulges in critical areas.

I was thinking it might be a good idea to take maybe a quarter of a 20mg Cialis while in the wrap to stay semi erect through out the day.

When taking the ED meds it seems like it makes everything look more full and plump.

My vision is as long as you take a micro dose or a smaller dose and work your way up directly after the procedure that it might make things a better experience even if it doesn’t help.

I could be wrong so just trying to see if anyone tried this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700156

I took one 20mg in the morning and one at night. I think it did help. I just assumed that more blood was good. But what the Hell do I know? I mean, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. But no medical degree. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700163

I don’t think it’s safe depending on procedure since any surgery before or after doctors always say no blood thinners or anything similar since it messes up healing. Once stiches are gone then yea it’s safe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700164

Oslo wrote: I don’t think it’s safe depending on procedure since any surgery before or after doctors always say no blood thinners or anything similar since it messes up healing. Once stiches are gone then yea it’s safe


Again I’m not a doctor, but I don’t believe they are blood thinners. They dilate the blood vessels to increase blood flow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700175

I think they may be of benefit after injectable augmentation. Anything that keeps the penis full, long and not bending shrinking helps with how the product settles in. I have not used it routinely because I thought it might be expensive, but compared to the cost of the procedure maybe not an issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700181

I've always wondered if having a more erect penis would be better for gains and symmetry, both flacid and erect

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700192

  • rawiny
  • rawiny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 2

Dr_Oates wrote: I think they may be of benefit after injectable augmentation. Anything that keeps the penis full, long and not bending shrinking helps with how the product settles in. I have not used it routinely because I thought it might be expensive, but compared to the cost of the procedure maybe not an issue?


Thank you for your note.

I’ve spoken with the head patient about this and the only thing he said was that everything gets really swollen in the wrap so he’s not exactly sure it’s a good idea.

That’s why I said maybe it should only be a small dose but then again I don’t know how tight the wrap is going to be.

I’m wondering when it should be taken also. Would it have any benefit if taken prior the injectables? Or should it only be taken directly after and what dosage.

I heard the doctor mention not to take viagra (on the day) of the injection because it interferes with some kind of medication he gives you.

When other patients asked about the viagra/Cialis he talked about it normally and said he doesn’t like viagra because it doesn’t last.

Like I said, I brought this up to the head patient. He said he was only worried about things being swollen already while in the wrap and that taking the Cialis/viagra might be too much. He didn’t say it was dangerous or anything.

Then again I’m still wondering about what the doctor meant when he said not to take viagra on the day of the procedure because it messes with some other drug that he gives you.

Similar to what Oslo said about the blood thinners being an issue. Even though we are talking about fillers and not surgery that involves stitches.

I forget the name of the drug the doctor says he gives you on the day of the procedure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by rawiny.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700228

I guess we need to know what he gives. If it is the injection to create an erect - caverject - then that could be the reason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700229

  • rawiny
  • rawiny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 2

Dr_Oates wrote: I guess we need to know what he gives. If it is the injection to create an erect - caverject - then that could be the reason.


I’m going to email them now and ask if caverject is used. That sounds like it could be the reason.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700231

When I had PMMA from Dr. C back in 2013 (back in ancient times), he gave patients a dose of Cialis to try to create a better result. I'm not sure if Avanti Derma still does that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700233

  • rawiny
  • rawiny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 2

FatMike wrote: When I had PMMA from Dr. C back in 2013 (back in ancient times), he gave patients a dose of Cialis to try to create a better result. I'm not sure if Avanti Derma still does that.


That’s really interesting that Dr C did that. Hey FatMike I was just reading under your post and it says your allergic to silicon. Do you have any pre existing conditions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700234

  • rawiny
  • rawiny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 2
Just got an email back when I asked if caverject is used.

“I see you had a question about an erection during our procedure. The doctor believes it is unsafe for his patients to have an erection during the procedure. He is working only in the penile skin layer and needs to be able to manipulate the penis. No ED medications should be used immediately before the procedure or during the recovery period. The penis will be in a special wrap, which acts like a cast keeping the penis straight and controlling the pressure around the penile shaft. Our patients will get normal nocturnal erections and these are OK and usually go away right away. Most normal sexual activity and the like can begin usually around day 35 to 40 after the patients collagen has developed and the doctor has Ok’d the patient for these activities.“

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by rawiny.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700249

rawiny wrote:

FatMike wrote: When I had PMMA from Dr. C back in 2013 (back in ancient times), he gave patients a dose of Cialis to try to create a better result. I'm not sure if Avanti Derma still does that.


That’s really interesting that Dr C did that. Hey FatMike I was just reading under your post and it says your allergic to silicon. Do you have any pre existing conditions?


It is not really an allergic reaction to silicone. It is that liquid silicone can cause a foreign body reaction at any time, maybe years later. It may be triggered by something like an infection elsewhere, trauma over the site of injection, some other illness in the body. Then it can also get infected - since it is nearly Halloween look up Fournier's Gangrene in Google Images (best not done before you go to sleep). Either way it is damb hard to fix once it is an issue and often requires cutting it out and that may mean cutting off the skin overlying /involved. Solid silicone implants dont worry me. Generally dont cause those sort of issues and if you dont like it it just pops out readily.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700250

rawiny wrote: Just got an email back when I asked if caverject is used.

“I see you had a question about an erection during our procedure. The doctor believes it is unsafe for his patients to have an erection during the procedure. He is working only in the penile skin layer and needs to be able to manipulate the penis. No ED medications should be used immediately before the procedure or during the recovery period. The penis will be in a special wrap, which acts like a cast keeping the penis straight and controlling the pressure around the penile shaft. Our patients will get normal nocturnal erections and these are OK and usually go away right away. Most normal sexual activity and the like can begin usually around day 35 to 40 after the patients collagen has developed and the doctor has Ok’d the patient for these activities.“


It can be much harder to inject with a rock hard erection (the patient that is) and I dont do it any where near as much now as when I first started.Use Caverject that is. On the patient.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Post care and Tadalafil/Sildenafil 1 year 9 months ago #1308700253

  • rawiny
  • rawiny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 23
  • Thank you received: 2

Dr_Oates wrote:

rawiny wrote:

FatMike wrote: When I had PMMA from Dr. C back in 2013 (back in ancient times), he gave patients a dose of Cialis to try to create a better result. I'm not sure if Avanti Derma still does that.


That’s really interesting that Dr C did that. Hey FatMike I was just reading under your post and it says your allergic to silicon. Do you have any pre existing conditions?


It is not really an allergic reaction to silicone. It is that liquid silicone can cause a foreign body reaction at any time, maybe years later. It may be triggered by something like an infection elsewhere, trauma over the site of injection, some other illness in the body. Then it can also get infected - since it is nearly Halloween look up Fournier's Gangrene in Google Images (best not done before you go to sleep). Either way it is damb hard to fix once it is an issue and often requires cutting it out and that may mean cutting off the skin overlying /involved. Solid silicone implants dont worry me. Generally dont cause those sort of issues and if you dont like it it just pops out readily.


I see, is Silikon any different than liquid silicone and does it carry the same risks when injected in the penis?

Do you think a solid or soft silicone penile implant will work like the penuma implant without the disastrous results. I’m guessing the problem with the penuma implant was that it was like a hard plastic. I don’t know if they changed the method or if there’s a new patent out to keep the penis extended while Flaccid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by rawiny.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas