PhalloBoards - An Online Community to discuss Phalloplasty


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: PMMA nodules questions (Photos Inside)

PMMA nodules questions (Photos Inside) 1 year 9 months ago #1308699493

  • Xxxi
  • Xxxi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey guys, my first post and I’m hoping I can get some insight from the more experienced/knowledgeable members here. I’ve done manual PE for years but have not made the gains I would like to (Girth-wise). I’d be happy with probably 0.5-0.75” gain, and I’ve recently been doing a ton of PMMA research as I think it would possibly be my next step (definitely on the fence about it).

So, the main thing that concerns me is the formation of nodules. I keep reading that these nodules can pop up at any time, even years after the procedure(s). I have even confirmed from an extremely reputable clinic that PMMA nodules are absolutely common. So, my question is: for those of you who have had nodules or know about them, is it usually a huge deal to manage nodules? Is it something that always requires more PMMA appointments? And is the risk of nodules a good enough reason to avoid PMMA altogether?

Asking because the last thing I want to do is get the PMMA and then end up back at the clinic in a year or 5 years dealing with nodules and more rounds of PMMA. If I do PMMA I wanna do a round or two and be done with it!

Thanks so much, in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699494

Good question. Following this thread.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699550

  • Xxxi
  • Xxxi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1

New_member wrote: Good question. Following this thread.


I’m not sure that we will get replies to this, as I think that the amount of people who have had PMMA for several years is very limited unfortunately.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699555

Xxxi wrote:

New_member wrote: Good question. Following this thread.


I’m not sure that we will get replies to this, as I think that the amount of people who have had PMMA for several years is very limited unfortunately.


People who have had PMMA for several years just don't log on as much because they've gotten what they needed and moved on. Also, the vast majority who have got work done simply don't post, and I know this based on my own statistics and Avanti's numbers. That's why it's very appreciated each and every time someone progress reports.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xxxi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699560

I am 5 years out from my original appointment, and had three sessions, plus one touch up about a year ago. A couple of years ago I had what I thought were a couple of nodules in the Foreskin area that quite frankly got a little uncomfortable. At my last visit I pointed them out and Dr. C said they were clumps of PPMS that had migrated into the Foreskin. He cut one out, gave shots to the other two that dissolved them over a couple of weeks.

I have one other Nodule, bump, whatever you want to call it about mid shaft slightly to the right of center. Not noticeable when Flaccid. I can feel it, just can't see it. Can only see it when erect. It is about the size of 1/3rd of a green pea. It's not uncomfortable in any way. And it doesn't bother the wife. In fact, she has never commented on it. So unless it drastically changes I am not going to worry about it. I did at one point get some DMSO cream and tried that for a couple of weeks. Didn't make any difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699561

  • Xxxi
  • Xxxi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1

timid_newbie wrote: I am 5 years out from my original appointment, and had three sessions, plus one touch up about a year ago. A couple of years ago I had what I thought were a couple of nodules in the Foreskin area that quite frankly got a little uncomfortable. At my last visit I pointed them out and Dr. C said they were clumps of PPMS that had migrated into the Foreskin. He cut one out, gave shots to the other two that dissolved them over a couple of weeks.

I have one other Nodule, bump, whatever you want to call it about mid shaft slightly to the right of center. Not noticeable when Flaccid. I can feel it, just can't see it. Can only see it when erect. It is about the size of 1/3rd of a green pea. It's not uncomfortable in any way. And it doesn't bother the wife. In fact, she has never commented on it. So unless it drastically changes I am not going to worry about it. I did at one point get some DMSO cream and tried that for a couple of weeks. Didn't make any difference.


So, you can confirm that nodules can still form years after the original application procedure(s)? Reason I ask is because I was told by Avanti clinic that the formation of nodules/lumps after the 6 month mark is very rare... Its kind of scary to think that they can come about at any point in time though.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699580

Xxxi wrote: So, you can confirm that nodules can still form years after the original application procedure(s)? Reason I ask is because I was told by Avanti clinic that the formation of nodules/lumps after the 6 month mark is very rare... Its kind of scary to think that they can come about at any point in time though.

Thanks for the replies guys!


As I stated previously, the lumps I had in my Foreskin area (which happened after my second procedure) were actually clumps of PPMA that migrated there. Honestly I think it happened as a result of Wade injecting microdroplets to try to smooth out the transition area, and they never settled.

The other spot I have (again, is pretty much unnoticeable by anyone other than me) has been there for a while, and happened after a touch up session. It didn't happen "years" after a final procedure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xxxi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699584

  • Xxxi
  • Xxxi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1

timid_newbie wrote:

Xxxi wrote: So, you can confirm that nodules can still form years after the original application procedure(s)? Reason I ask is because I was told by Avanti clinic that the formation of nodules/lumps after the 6 month mark is very rare... Its kind of scary to think that they can come about at any point in time though.

Thanks for the replies guys!


As I stated previously, the lumps I had in my Foreskin area (which happened after my second procedure) were actually clumps of PPMA that migrated there. Honestly I think it happened as a result of Wade injecting microdroplets to try to smooth out the transition area, and they never settled.

The other spot I have (again, is pretty much unnoticeable by anyone other than me) has been there for a while, and happened after a touch up session. It didn't happen "years" after a final procedure.


Ohhh I gotcha, thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699585

  • Xxxi
  • Xxxi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m hoping to achieve similar to this (atttached pics) of I do PMMA. Can anyone give opinion if this looks like a PMMA penis? I’d imagine this is what a well-done PMMA erection looks like but I could be wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Xxxi.

PMMA nodules questions 1 year 9 months ago #1308699586

  • Xxxi
  • Xxxi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1
Gallery of that one (penis) I meant to attach. Would love to know what you guys think ab it. Moderator Edit: Links to porn are against forum rules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas