Since PGE1 is so expensive (£40/20ug), I researched buying it bulk (£76/1000ug). However a problem arises -PGE1 degrades within 3 weeks once it has been reconstituted, so you cant just simply reconstitute the whole 1000ug in a multi-use vial as the bulk of it would be useless after 3 weeks. Here\'s how I split a 1mg(1000ug) dose into 10 multi-use vials, evaporating the contents of each vial, leaving dried 100ug PGE1 per 10ml vial, these can then be frozen, ready for reconstitution when you need.
- reconstitute 1mg PGE1 with 10ml bacteriostatic water
- place 10ml PGE1 into 10ml sterilised vial
- use accurate 1ml syringe (insulin) to draw 1ml (100ug) PGE1 and place into another sterilised 10ml vial
- repeat above step to give you 10 sterilised vials each with 1ml (100ug) PGE1 in them
- Take each 10ml vial and put two 21 guage needles in through the rubber stoppers
- Place all ten vials in a shallow pan of water, heat the pan genlty until all 1ml bac water has evaporated leaving just 100ug PGE1 in each vial
- now you can place these dry vials in the freezers, ready for you to reconstitute when you need.
- Each time you reconstitute fill each vial with 10ml bac water to give you 10ug per ml
- for extra safety... when it comes to reconstituting the 100ug PGE1 vials, you could fill with 10ml bac water then transfer to a new sterilised 10ml vial
through a 22micron syringe filter. These filters remove all bacteria!
Feel free to critisize