Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Welcome to our newest Forum Category - Throwback Thursdays!

Welcome to our newest Forum Category - Throwback Thursdays! 1 month 5 days ago #1308699805

I think there are a lot of really insightful topics that are often forgotten or never found because of the sheer volume of content available across all three iterations of the PhalloBoards.

So I've taken it upon myself to restore some of those topics and relocate them here, with attachments & photos when possible. Due to whatever technical glitches, there may be some additional-and-or-missing formatting in some of the comments, and occasionally a post or two out of 100 in a topic don't port over at all. That said, I'll only select the most structurally preserved topics in order to avoid loss of context or narrative. That said, their original form word-for-word can still be found at PhalloBoards 2.0.

These will also include accounts of not-so-stellar results as well as some of the very best I've seen. Popular conversations regarding the science of phalloplasty, as well as musings on the topics of sex & relationship may even be included.

They'll be taken from both PhalloBoards 2.0 and PhalloBoards 1.0 .

Skeptical One
PhalloBoards Owner & Administrator
www.phalloboards.info (PhalloBoards 3.0)
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com (PhalloBoards 2.0)
phalloplasty.proboards.com (PhalloBoards 1.0)
Social Media Accounts Coming Soon!
phalloboards@gmail.com (General Inquiries)
phalloboardsofficial@gmail.com (Premium Membership Inquires)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10briceb