PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Increase Length by removing fat/tightening skin

Increase Length by removing fat/tightening skin 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717606

When I retract the skin at the base of my penis it appears to be almost an Inch longer. I'm not overweight. I weight about 190 lbs. I am Circumcised and I have done minor scrotal webbing. My thought was that by removing either fat or skin surrounding the penis you could increase the visible length, like a surgery to correct a buried penis although not as extreme. I wonder if there are any surgeons who have done anything like this or who might be able to do it. I do have a lot of loose skin sort of Hanging around the base of my penis. It's subtle but it definitely affects the visible length. I'm thinking of something like a facelift for your penis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jamesgandolfini.

Increase Length by removing fat/tightening skin 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717608

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 11
Dr Carney at Rejuvall can do that. I'm sure there are others too like Dr Lui. But that may leave some unsightly scars. I don't know if anyone is using "Skintyte" in that area, but that would only require a few small incisions. I believe Dr Rupeka might use something similar

Increase Length by removing fat/tightening skin 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717609

Are there any before /after or 1st hand accounts ?

Increase Length by removing fat/tightening skin 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717610

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 11
You can see pics on the Rejuvall website, specifically in the "buried penis before and after". I have more fat pad than I'd like but I rather have that than an 8+ Inch scar. There are other less invasive skin tightening or fat reduction procedures used on other body parts, but other than liposuction, I haven't seen them advertised for the pubic mound/region.

Increase Length by removing fat/tightening skin 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717616

It just seems like it shouldn't be that difficult to do, but yes scarring could be a concern. Ive seen pictures of before and after for a buried penis and it's a very impressive result, although that's for an obese patient.
(Here are those pictures) altermd.com/before-after/hidden-penis/page-4/
Im probably around 20-25 percent bodyfat. Not that bad. I can see the difference it makes when I pull back the skin though which means there is more penis underneath there that isn't normally visible. I don't know if anyone has tried something like this before but my naive thought was that it seems fairly simple to do.

I looked at the rejuvall pictures and the men there are not quite as overweight as the other cases I've seen although they have more fat on their body than I do. It seems like it's mainly removing fat in that case but yes the results looks impressive. Those cuts looks gruesome though. Hopefully they don't develop into a huge scar.

Last edit: by jamesgandolfini.
  • Page:
Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream