PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pros/Cons of penoscrotal webbing correction surgery? Do you/I need it? pictures

Pros/Cons of penoscrotal webbing correction surgery? Do you/I need it? pictures 1 year 3 months ago #1308710297

• Mantas
  • Mantas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Would it make my penis appear longer?
Would it add any usable length?
If done only for cosmetics is scars better than turkey neck?
Maybe someone can recomend a place in Europe because i dont think Androfill does this?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pros/Cons of penoscrotal webbing correction surgery? Do you/I need it? pictures 1 year 3 months ago #1308710298

To be honest your webbing is quite minor, so much so that I personally wouldn't consider surgery based on the images alone - but of course not experiencing it first-hand, I can't say how much of its impact warrants some kind of medical intervention.

You don't gain any new length through this method, but for some guys they find they get to maximize the length they were born with because the skin flap (webbing) is less of a discomfort or impediment when having sex.

Scars I've seen in the past weren't large and generally well concealed by even a small layer of pubic hair. Also, these scars would typically reside under the shaft at the base where it's not plainly obvious unless unless examined.

I would check with Androfill, they have a network of Doctors and I would be surprised if they couldn't provide you a strong recommendation, but again, I'm not so sure your case is a significant one (that'll be up to you and your Doctor to decide).

Pros/Cons of penoscrotal webbing correction surgery? Do you/I need it? pictures 1 year 3 months ago #1308710311

I would agree with the other reply to this post that your penoscrotal webbing is very minor and surgery is not needed. Of course, this is a totally personal decision and if you feel you absolutely need it then you should do what makes you happy. I have some significant webbing that I am looking to address. However, it seems like the doctors that accept insurance have a different technique than others who don't accept insurance. This could just be me but I feel the doctors who do not accept insurance focus more on cosmetic/ aesthetic results with scaring that looks more natural.

• Page:
Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream