• Page:

TOPIC: Glans Enhancement

Glans Enhancement 1 year 6 months ago #1308708882

• Denver2530
  • Denver2530's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
I've a progress update on the main section but thought I'd also post here, with a few photos, in the glans section so that it doesn't get lost. Not to many postings about glans enhancement.

Because I've had HA on the shaft, and I've a smaller head, I decided I wanted to make it more proportional and get some HA filler to the glans. I added two milligrams to the corona or crown and then had an additional ml fanned coming off the crown. You can read more on my post in the main section. Photos of the glans enhancement posted below. I'll update here as well, with photos specific to the glans, in a few weeks - once I'm healed up.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Glans Enhancement 1 year 6 months ago #1308708890

This is great. thank you for posting. I look forward to seeing the results. Did you measure at all before and after the procedure? I am very curious as to Girth increases of these glans enhancements.

Can you, or do you, have a before pics you can post along with your updated ones when you post them ?

Glans Enhancement 1 year 6 months ago #1308708930

Thanks for posting. We don't get many people discussing glans enlargement even though A LOT of guys really want good options.

Definitely keep us updated!

Glans Enhancement 1 year 6 months ago #1308708932

• Denver2530
Healing is progressing but there's a bit of bruising from the area where they "fanned" a bit of fill above the crown. This was done so that there wasn't such a pronounced curvature between the increased crown profile and the start of the head itself.

I still have a bit of bumpiness there as well. At first, I thought this was filler that had accumulated in one spot. But, during my follow up, and as it's started to heal, I now think these are simply trauma points for the needle insertion.

I'll post some follow-up photos after it's healed a bit more. While I'd say the gains aren't dramatic, 2-3 syringes worth of filler after all, I do like the increased crown profile and it's seemed to help just a bit, with the "Grower" Turtling from the shaft gains. My glans will never be large. But it helps the confidence having that bigger ridge.

There was a doc, awhile back on here, talking about a different filter that, I believe, was in use in Australia (?). I believe he was trying to get test trials completed and said it's better. I can't seem to find that posting now but, if someone can find that link and connect for me, I think it might be helpful here for us that are considering, or who have done, glans enhancement. Any updates on the use of that would really be appreciated.

Glans Enhancement 1 year 6 months ago #1308708934

• Denver2530
I found the listing. It's under the Doctor Forum, Doctor Oates in Australia, and the product is called Aquamid. I'd post a link but I don't know if it's allowed and exactly how to reference it. Easy enough to find. Are there any known doctors in the U.S. offering this?

Glans Enhancement 1 year 6 months ago #1308708935

Denver2530 wrote: I found the listing. It's under the Doctor Forum, Doctor Oates in Australia, and the product is called Aquamid. I'd post a link but I don't know if it's allowed and exactly how to reference it. Easy enough to find. Are there any known doctors in the U.S. offering this?

Granted, the following excerpts are 6 and 3 years old (respectively), but still relevant:

Dr. Oates on PhalloBoards 2.0 in December of 2016:
Aquamid is something I don't use - I just don't feel comfortable with permanent fillers. I am certain there are plenty of people with Aquamid in their face with no problem. I have seen Aquamid disappear despite being 'permanent'. The people who come to me have problems. Early infection is the main issue. It really needs to be done as a sterile procedure - which wa not understood when it was introduced a decade ago. I have seen it to be mobile within a long tract on the face and be able to be pushed about. But a colleague (friend of Dr Moore)who did 15ml of Aquamid to the penis was one of the people who got me interested in PE.
10 ml in the head seems a huge amount, so does 50ml in the shaft. If you do go that was do it bit by bit.

An exchange between Dr. Oates & Dr. Casavantes regarding Aquamid, and its more notorious relative, BioAlcamid in August 2019:
Dr. Oates:
Dr C,

You obviously have the most experience with injectable phalloplasty worldwide. We don't have PMMA available in Australia. Contura, the company behind Aquamid a polyacrylamide permanent gel filler has asked me to do a study on using it in the gans. You mentioned you have used these fillers before - but don't now. Can I ask why that is? Was PMMA just better or there was a specific issue with polyacrylamide?

Dr. Casavantes:
Dear Dr. Oates,
It is a pleasure and an honor talking to you.
It comes as a surprise that polyacrylamide has made it through the Australian FDA!!!
In the early 2000s, Aquamid (polyacrylamide) and especially its infamous cousin BioAlcamid (polyalkylimide) was an international nightmare that hit colleagues in Mexico (myself and my friend Dr. Francisco Perez-Atamoros, a famous Dermatologist whos patients are politicians and actors), Canada, the UK, and other countries. Please read threads in www.thebody.com
I tried to stop the release of BA in the UK through the Minister of Health in Puerto Rico (an acquaintance at that time), but we were ignored and many English doctors hit the wall as well.
What made Aquamid less dramatic is that they promoted it for small areas. BA was promoted for gluteal augmentation, facial reconstruction and so on.
These fillers are non-absorbable gels that create "pseudo-seromas" prone to infection and rejection. They are also very sensitive to physical trauma and manipulation, creating severe acute inflammatory reactions even years after the implant.
They came to us at the time of the crisis of HIV-related lipoatrophy and we had lines of new patients with high expectations, but months later turned into unhappy, panicked patients waiting for extraction of the product with faces that were more deformed than before their treatment. Furthermore, I documented at least one case of penile necrosis associated with BioAlcamid, but not with blood flow blockage. Fortunately, he was not my patient.
Fifteen years later, we still have patients coming for extraction of BioAlcamid, that over the years, turns into an adipose-like material and eventually liquefies and even drains spontaneously. Extrusion (face) is quite easy through an opening with a lancet or a 16G Nokor needle, but the whole experience is beyond traumatic for the physician and especially for the patient. Glutes were much more dramatic and difficult to treat.
I can elaborate on this but I'll try to keep it as short as my rocking mind allows at this moment; feel free to ask for as many details as you want, clinical pictures included. My life and my career turned around (for the good) with the discovery of PMMA and the guidance of Prof. Gottfried Lemperle and Almir Nacul 15+ years ago.
My best recommendation is to stay away from those two products. Your career and reputation are too good to risk them.
Best regards!
DrC
The following user(s) said Thank You: otis, ncassanova02

Glans Enhancement 1 year 6 months ago #1308708937

• Denver2530
Thanks Skeptical.

I wonder if something changed. This was the topic I was referencing. It looks like it was last posted about a year ago:

www.phalloboards.info/forum/dr-oates-ask...ns-augmentation.html

Glans Enhancement 1 year 6 months ago #1308708940

Denver2530 wrote: Thanks Skeptical.

I wonder if something changed. This was the topic I was referencing. It looks like it was last posted about a year ago:

www.phalloboards.info/forum/dr-oates-ask...ns-augmentation.html

Silly me, I should have looked up 3.0 as well, I figured most Aquamid discussions were on the old forum. That said, it appears the same line of discussion took place again, with some doubts cast over permanent glans enhancement.

Can it be done some day? Sure, but till such a day, I personally think HA is your best bet for glans augmentation.

Glans Enhancement 1 year 4 months ago #1308709909

Hi there,

I know it's been awhile since you last posted but I came across this topic and was wondering how you've healed up? I'm very interested in this procedure as well but cannot come across many who've posted. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Powdermask

• Page:
Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream