PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside)

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 4 weeks ago #1308713351

mr1001nights wrote: Just realized I can’t see pictures (even the ones I posted) because I would need to upgrade to premium.

Don't bother. Members who post a comprehensive report (or at minimum a detailed account of their experience) with quality photo sets get Lifetime Premium Membership at no cost. You should be able to see the photos now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr1001nights

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713389

mr1001nights wrote: Sorry to hear that. I guess the grass always looks greener on the other side. I recently had the surgery + a touch up done by Dr. Breyer of UCSF. My surgery involved both a correction of Scrotal webbing + a skin bridge. This skin bridge correction was fine, but after the first surgery I felt he didn’t remove enough skin from the webbing, plus the scrotal suture closure/knot bulged. So after having cut a diamond shape for the 1st surgery, he cut another, smaller (rectangular) strip of skin for the 2nd. I’m happy with the results, but I still have a bit of a bridge. Here are some pics. The Erect ones are from a few days ago, 6 weeks after the 2nd surgery.

How long did you have to wait for him to do a touch up surgery?

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713391

My first surgery was I think November 16, 2022. The second one was May 31, 2023. They told me I had to wait until I was healed before asking for any additional surgery. Also as I said, the first one also involved removing a thick penile bridge located roughly in the middle of the penis (see pic). Whoever did my Circumcision when I was a baby, screwed up in 2 different places
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713392

mr1001nights wrote: My first surgery was I think November 16, 2022. The second one was May 31, 2023. They told me I had to wait until I was healed before asking for any additional surgery. Also as I said, the first one also involved removing a thick penile bridge located roughly in the middle of the penis (see pic). Whoever did my Circumcision when I was a baby, screwed up in 2 different places

I really feel your pain; damn these doctors and their circumcisions. I'd have preferred to have had a choice, but it is what it is. You've got 6.5" Girth though, so I'd say that's pretty awesome and worth a glass half full. Is that from enlargement or natural?

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713393

Close to that, but only at the base. Less Girth higher up. I’ve done a kind of “safe version” of Jelqing (static squeezing) somewhat regularly for 15 - 20 years. That’s part of the reason why I wanted this webbing surgery. My length is less impressive than my Girth, and it was further undermined by the visual shortening of the webbing.

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 8 months 2 days ago #1308713750

Maybe there is a silver lining in that little bulge of skin, have you tried a squat doggy position ? A woman's G-spot is like an Inch or 2 deep, you might have a natural stimulator addon right there. Those stitches will start fading over time, there are creams for scars you can buy. Wonder what kind of Girth you have at that exact point with the skin bulges a bit.

I remember seeing a Prn Star who had like a pearl imbedded on the top side of his shaft an Inch or so above the base of his penis but the top side not under like you. It's used for g-spot stimulation and it can hit the clitoris too in some cases, by brushing over the clitoral hood. I'm not sure but I think he was called "Ramon" a Cuban fella or something in the bang bus series.

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733.

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716178

I'm really late to the party lol but I'd love to know who moemoe's doctor was and took insurance. Does anyone have this info and can share?

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716186

BrianC90 wrote: I'm really late to the party lol but I'd love to know who moemoe's doctor was and took insurance. Does anyone have this info and can share?

Check your DM's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrianC90

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716193

• moemoe
  • moemoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Just wondering if anyone had any luck reaching out to the doctor who did my procedure (those of you who I forwarded his information to)?

Let me know via dm if you don’t want to post on here

Thanks

penoscrotal webbing correction surgery (Photos Inside) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716199

So it’s been 10 months since my surgery with Dr. Breyer. I’m reasonably happy with my results. The only thing I would’ve done different is request surgery with local/regional anesthesia. I have some remnants of the so-called “long-vax” syndrome (long covid like fatigue, dizziness, brain fog from the Moderna vax) that were aggravated by the general anesthesia of the surgery. It took me half a year to get back to baseline. Anyway, here are some more recent pics. I think it’s important for the results to be satisfactory both with a contracted and non-contracted scrotum. In my picture standing sideways from far away my scrotum is contracted and the testicles do not move forward the same way they did when they had more space to do so due to the webbing.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Den-SG

Last edit: by mr1001nights.
Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream