PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is Elyst the only one offering testicle implants the "cupples"/Goes over the existing ones?

Is Elyst the only one offering testicle implants the "cupples"/Goes over the existing ones? 5 years 3 months ago #1306651531

Hi all,

Is Elyst the only one offering testicle implants the \"cupples\"/goes over the existing ones?

I have been searching and searching.

And Happy New Year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Elyst the only one offering testicle implants the "cupples"/Goes over the existing ones? 4 years 11 months ago #1308394301

There is a doctor in Rome that does it.

Is Elyst the only one offering testicle implants the "cupples"/Goes over the existing ones? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700580

who might this be?

Is Elyst the only one offering testicle implants the "cupples"/Goes over the existing ones? 3 years 4 months ago #1308700597

I've had the Elist testicle implants that "cupple" for 11 years now. They're harder than natural testes and they are far from seamless; it kind of looks like I have a double testis on each side. But I've never had any complications from them and I'd do them again. That said, testicles are far less invasive and complicated than penile implants.

• Page: