PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 7 months ago #1293126846

Instead of clogging up the other thread with work by another doctor, I\'m starting this.

I\'m scheduled for next Tuesday. The RN said they will only administer a max of 25 IU for the first visit and monitor from there. If more relaxing is required then follow up every week or so till the desired result.

The problem for me is that because of my work, it is sometimes impossible to take the time off and make the 1.5hr up to NJ. I\'ll explain this to them to see if they are willing to do more than 25 IU at a time.

Stay tuned for results. Here is a before pic, probably 75% of the way down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 7 months ago #1293196283

Got this done today.

The Dr gave me a choice of how much to put in and I chose 50IU. Should see some results on Friday.

He has the cleanest, most modern clinic I\'ve ever seen! Snappy dresser too!

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 7 months ago #1293196836

I am so curious to see how it works for you. I have a final consultation for a neck lift with Dr. M on the 8th (surgery on the 21st), and I think I will get more \"Scrotox\" when I see him. I also get my injections on Tuesdays, and it usually starts kicking in Friday eves into Saturday.

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 7 months ago #1293196843

By the way, did you come up with the term \"Scrotox\"? Brilliant!

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 7 months ago #1293197191

It originated from this skit in 2010.

www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/scrotox/n12837

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 5 months ago #1293724745

I called Dr. Mesa for my Scrotox. His nurse offered me an appointment either at his NJ or New York City office.
I wanted to be treated as soon as possible so I went to his NJ office. By the way, his man\'s cave room (exam room for men) is quite nice. I treated with 40 units of Botox although he suggested 50 units. I started to see the results 4 days after. Since I wanted a little bit more relaxation of the area I called his office for a \"touch up\". I was seeing in his Upper East Side office in Manhattan. He did 10 additional units. I am looking forward to see how much better the result is.

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 5 months ago #1293725691

Very interesting. I am curious to see how this turns out for you.

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 5 months ago #1293725809

if u don\'t mind, what did they charge u? by the unit of by the procedure?

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 5 months ago #1293726971

And how long do they say it lasts?

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 5 months ago #1293743719

He charged me $13 per unit. That\'s his standard price for Botox at any of his NJ offices. In manhattan he charges $20 per unit since his office is located in the Upper East Side (very fancy location).

www.drmesa.com/office-locations/

So far the I am very pleased with he result. I am looking forward to see how better it looks after the touch up.

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 4 months ago #1294069076

Dr. M just published in his website information about Scrotox. This is the link:

www.drmesa.com/body-procedures-men-new-j...laxation-with-botox/

by the way, I am very pleased with my results after the touch up!

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 3 months ago #1294162102

I just went for a follow-up with Dr. M. I am very pleased with the results so far.

His nurse Cristina told me Dr. Mesa was interviewed by Men\'s Health magazine about his Scrotox. She gave me the link of the article. Here it is in case any one interested:

www.menshealth.com/style/men-are-now-inj...tums-for-some-reason

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 7 years 3 months ago #1294181253

Sorry, being dim, what does this do, make your ball sack bigger or smoother or both?

Scrotal relaxation aka. Scrotox at Dr J.M in NJ 6 years 4 months ago #1301936741

Does anyone know of a doctor that performs this around Pittsburgh, Pa?

• Page: