PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just had Elist testicle implants

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 11 months ago #1292027309

Hey fellas. Just had testicle implants. I was well aware of all of the issues surrounding the penile implant, and didn\'t go that route. I was also aware of the two major issues with the testicular implant: firmness and Hanging high. After suffering insecurities for a better part of a decade about my small Balls, I went forward with the surgery and am convalescing here at the hotel.

My question is, for folks like Aero and Toolman who\'ve had the implants, do you have any advice on the healing process? Anything you would have done differently in those four weeks of healing? Of course, I\'m also very interested in having those boys go down asap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292124830

Hey Jank,

I am getting ready to go through the same procedure in less then 3 weeks. How are you liking them so far? Did you get him to release the cord to make them hang lower?

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292235276

@jank17

Hopefully you\'ve recovered from the surgery. I found that the first week was the hardest with regards to recovery but still I was out and about after 2 days in bed. It wasn\'t comfortable standing around too much the first few days but I still did some sightseeing in LA then. By the second week I was back at the gym. Basically most of the pain after week two is from the stretching of my scrotal skin. My skin was tight and the new implants meant that the scrotal skin had to grow. Since then the skin has stretched Out and the implant isn\'t as tight as before. I would recommend using Palmer\'s Cocoa Butter Formula to help your skin stretch. I put that on every night after I shower and helps keep the skin soft. Post some photos please.

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292237074

Aero\'s right, the first couple days there is discomfort, but not bad, Just take it easy. I returned to work in four days (office job). It\'s not a problematic surgery. I didn\'t have them lowered, but should have.

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292238835

I had the surgery on the 23rd of December and ended up going dancing New Year\'s Eve 8 days later. The first few days I basically stayed in bed and there was definitely medium amount of pain. The painkillers helped for the first 3-4 days before I stopped taking them.

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292324475

Coming on to five months since I had the testicular implants from Dr. Elist. I am still working on stretching my sack so that it hangs lower but what I\'ve noticed the most is the size and volume of my scrotum because of the implants. It really is hard to grab all of my Balls now with one hand. Before the surgery, I could easily cupped both my testicles with one hand.

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 10 months ago #1292384660

Thanks, guys. Healing went fine. It\'s been about six weeks. The scar healed well. Recovery time was fine. I do like them and like the heft. But, here\'s the thing: ive had about four sex partners since (yeah I don\'t waste too much time), and every single person asked if I had implants. Every one.
So there\'s that.

You guys are talking about another procedure to have them lowered?? What are you guys referring to? I\'ll post a before after.

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 9 months ago #1292592535

Glad to hear it\'s healing up fine. They do soften a little bit after a few months. I started wearing a rubber stretcher to start stretching my scrotum. Mine hang a little tight too after the surgery since the implants take up a lot of space in my scrotum.

Funny how your partners commented on your Balls. No one\'s said anything about mine except that they are large. The only person who knows is my partner. I\'ve been with three other people since then. Maybe they haven\'t squeezed my Balls hard enough.

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 2 months ago #1294365842

Hey this question is for all of you here that have had the testicle enlargement implant procedure. I\'m interested in having it done but was wondering if your Balls are still sensitive after the surgery. Does it still feel good to have them rubbed, sucked, etc.?

I would really like to know about this before I really decide to go through with the procedure.

Chris

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 2 months ago #1294436867

hardguy29nc wrote: Hey this question is for all of you here that have had the testicle enlargement implant procedure. I\'m interested in having it done but was wondering if your Balls are still sensitive after the surgery. Does it still feel good to have them rubbed, sucked, etc.?

I would really like to know about this before I really decide to go through with the procedure.

Chris

Yes, it feels good to have them sucked on especially since it\'s so big. They do feel different, more firm but the partners that have sucked on mine love it.

Just had Elist testicle implants 7 years 2 months ago #1294525180

Testicles silicone implants will severely and negatively effect sperm production and the quality of sperm produced. They will also interfere with medical scans to determine if there is cancer tissue in the testis. There is a reason why the Balls are outside the body. My last Urologist confirmed my concerns when I showed him the elist testicles method.

If you are not concerned about having kids, then I guess it is one available expensive option. I think liquid silicone injection is another, but is a very different one.

Just had Elist testicle implants 5 years 9 months ago #1304452785

I\'m confused. I paid for a membership a week ago, and I still can\'t see pictures. I keep getting transferred to \"Why can\'t I access the entire forum?\" which wants me to pay money that I have already paid.

Is this site a scam or is it real?

Just had Elist testicle implants 5 years 9 months ago #1304457357

NorCal9 wrote: I\'m confused. I paid for a membership a week ago, and I still can\'t see pictures. I keep getting transferred to \"Why can\'t I access the entire forum?\" which wants me to pay money that I have already paid.

Is this site a scam or is it real?

I can see the pics just fine. This site is legit, no scam here.

Just had Elist testicle implants 5 years 9 months ago #1304480932

Hi, I\'m new to the group and I had a testicle removed years ago - I have been thinking about having a testicle implant, but I have
heard that it can cause problems with my remaining nut. Also, I have been on Androgel for some time, so my cum production is
lessened significantly. Any thoughts on cum build-up and production and if you\'ve had trouble with testicle implant.

Just had Elist testicle implants 5 years 9 months ago #1304592573

I guess they are just really slow at activating new memberships. It\'s been 3 weeks since I signed up, and I can now finally see the pics.

• Page: