TOPIC: Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286370332

• JazzyJ
  • JazzyJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 5

smalljay wrote: Hey everyone,

So it looks like Dr C is putting up a new website ( www.drcasavantes.com ).
On this site, he mentions a procedure I have never heard of from Avanti Derma before - a \'Scrotal Relaxation\' procedure using Botox injections to areas called the \'Dartos\' and the \'Cremaster\' (I think these are small muscles which control the retraction of the testicles).

Here is the link: www.drcasavantes.com/portfolio/scrotal-relaxation/

I was just wondering if anyone here has recieved this treatment from their clinic? And what were your thoughts?

Supposedly it makes your balls hang \'notoriously\' low and makes them stay that way more consistently. I\'m definitely interested, but not sure if it is a brand new procedure or not. Ideally I\'d like to hear some testimonials on it before I consider it.

I\'ve never had treatment, but my balls hang naturally very low......women love playing with them, I will trade you my balls & sack for 2 inches of length for my penis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286446060

• Visitor
  • Visitor
this may also help with penile retraction (shrinkage). I just googled for botox in dartos muscle (one of the muscles dr c will inject the botox into, as well as the cremaster), and found this small study: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19686423

nothing groundbreaking, but still pretty good if it can help prevent shrinkage (esspecially if you have pmma, which pretty much everyone has reported improves their flaccid state)

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286491809

Tom- In talking with Wade, he said the scrotal relaxation lasts about a year to 18 months. Wade said he\'s had it done in 2013 and end of 2014 and said he thinks it\'s great. So for $250 I thought I\'d try in March 30 when I go to Mexico and report back.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286492532

• Visitor
  • Visitor
cool. 250 bucks for a year (or more) of effect is pretty good. I would probably get this done after i achieve the penis goals, but until then I don\'t see much point right now. My Balls do go pretty tight most of the day, only low(er) Hanging when i am relaxed and laying down.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286513336

has anyone had this done? before/afters? very interested

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286522748

nohidingstyle wrote: has anyone had this done? before/afters? very interested

I had it done twice and it didn\'t do anything for me. I guess I\'m one of the ones it just doesn\'t work on. I have a very tight scrotum and my penis retracts a lot all the time. I have found some relief by taking Flomax which relaxes everything.

The Botox is slightly painful during the procedure but there is no pain immediately after or ever again.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286524169

I had it done 2 weeks ago. There might be a marginal improvement. It is painful for a few seconds.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286538922

For $250 and a very low chance of any side effects its totally worth giving it a try!

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286542971

wanttoshower wrote: For $250 and a very low chance of any side effects its totally worth giving it a try!

That\'s exactly what I thought too. It works well for some people and for know be $250, just go for it. Wade apparently likes it. I was hoping for something that\'s probably impossible anyway but I don\'t have any regrets for trying.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286544056

I\'m having it done March 30th along with PMMA and will report back. Wade has had it done twice, about a year apart and really likes it. Wondering about shooting the suspensory Ligament to loosen it up so Hanging would yield some gains. Been reading about Relaxin, PGE-1, Verapamil to ask more questions on Tuesday. I\'ll let you\'ll know.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286549407

• Visitor
  • Visitor
i am also curious if injecting botox in the suspensory ligs would help with gaining length (probably with Hanging etc). im not sure if botox works in ligaments tho or just muscles

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286581087

Tom kat- Wade said yesterday that Botox does NOT relax the suspensory ligs, it only works in muscles.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 1 month ago #1286582545

• Visitor
  • Visitor
thanks mate! i had a feeling botox wouldn\'t work in the ligs.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 9 years 4 weeks ago #1286596527

Yah, I didn\'t know. Seemed like a good question,,, or thought (wish) anyway.

Dr C's 'Scrotal Relaxation' Procedure 8 years 11 months ago #1287147570

Has anyone gone through with this procedure and willing to post photo results?