PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is there any type of surgery to loosen tight balls?

Is there any type of surgery to loosen tight balls? 9 years 10 months ago #1282953786

When aroused my Balls are so tight almost like there going to go into my body. It\'s annoying cause it also make my Cock look smaller even though I am 8 inches. Is there any surgery to pull the spermatic cords out to give me low hangers, I hear the spermatic cord is actually quite long? Tried ball stretching didn\'t really help and is good as impossible when using an extender. Any advice or knowledge of surgery for this? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is there any type of surgery to loosen tight balls? 9 years 10 months ago #1282953969

why don\'t u try ball weights that would help lower ur Balls down

Is there any type of surgery to loosen tight balls? 9 years 9 months ago #1282961458

I am thinking of a small leather ball stretcher that I can wear when not extending.... so much work to do lol

Is there any type of surgery to loosen tight balls? 9 years 9 months ago #1282967220

I don\'t think there is. I never heard of it. I do know that there is a surgery to do just the opposite, i.e. remove loose/excess skin to make the nut sack high and tight-- not hang so low.
My Elist testicular implants didn\'t hang low at all either. Dr Elist told me to use a ball stretcher. I had to use those velcro wraps bicycle riders use to keep their pants out of the sprocket to go around. Just gave me blue Balls, literally.

Is there any type of surgery to loosen tight balls? 9 years 9 months ago #1282967300

Eight inches? Jeez I wouldn\'t be complaining and a tight nut sack (which some prefer) can\'t possibly make that look small.

Is there any type of surgery to loosen tight balls? 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286491859

Try the weights at secret leather, they are the best weights made. Using Shea-Coconut butter loosens them up to hang lower, but the shea butter also drys the skin out and the sack skin becomes dependent on more shea butter. Dr. C in Mexico has a scrotal relaxation procedure for $250 I think, that lasts for about a year. Perhaps-maybe getting this botox shot and follow up with ball weights might provide permanent results.

• Page: