PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: considering testicular enhancement

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 11 months ago #1282827265

hello fb fellas.. i am considering to have dr elist implant his patented testicular enhancements.. anybody had his newest iteration?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 11 months ago #1282827888

I would first get his patented and FDA approved brain transplant! Then use the search button that is provided here and type in Elist! Then read all the wonderful history about him here, that has been so wonderfully preserved !

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 11 months ago #1282829550

I agree with mudball.

But then if you decide to get the testicular implants in spite of the overwhelming evidence against their long term success then please, keep us posted on your progress.

I had them for a couple years and was in the process of getting his latest \"upgrade\" as he likes to do... Then things went south.

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 11 months ago #1282831292

I really wish there were a good option for testicular enhancement.

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 10 months ago #1282894585

Descretepleasure4u wrote: hello fb fellas.. i am considering to have dr elist implant his patented testicular enhancements.. anybody had his newest iteration?

Interesting that the word \"patented\" is mentioned by a potential patient?

I wonder....

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 10 months ago #1282899035

My thoughts exactly Mustang!

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 10 months ago #1282915706

So are you implying he may be a shill?

I really wish there were a good option for testicular enhancement.

So do I. When I had them my self image was enhanced too. As I have mentioned before, I did like them. I liked the way they felt in my pants. It was fun having big nuts. BUT it just isn\'t worth the risks'yet. Maybe someday. Sigh.

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 10 months ago #1282919882

He is a shill! 99% sure of it!

considering testicular enhancement 9 years 10 months ago #1282928349

@ Descretpleasure

I am sorry for the board members calling you a shill, if it helps they thoughed Iw as a shill and also some called med that because I was posetive to Dr Elist for a year, then went South lol.
It is such behaviour that makes people think that this site is against Elist or shills for PMMA.
Its not like that, my Fellow members have been hurt so much by that Elist so u have no idea. Bro please read padric topic about the testicular implant or my penile implant.
Elist is a con artist that can only exist in America, if it was in Iran where he is from they would hang him along with other criminals they have.

considering testicular enhancement 8 years 1 month ago #1291669352

I got the Elist Testicular Enhancement done in December 2015 and like it a lot. Yes, it\'s a bit more firm than regular testes but the size has increased dramatically compared to my natural Balls. Most of it really is just the size of the volume which is most impressive. So far none of my partners have commented on it though when squeezed they are different. Different doesn\'t equate to bad though in my eyes. I\'m happy with the XL prosthesis.

considering testicular enhancement 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291678545

I\'ve had the XL in October 2014, and wife says all it good. They are noticeably harder than normal, but that\'s who I\'ve become I guess. Man with large hard Balls. They do hang higher because the larger size takes up more volume in the sack, so they are higher. I\'ve started doing some ball pumping to stretch them, which seems to help.

considering testicular enhancement 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291684544

Has anybody posted pics of these nuts before and after? I\'ve searched around but haven\'t found really any pics just many people saying they have gotten them.

@Aero604 and @Toolman would you guys mind posting pics?

considering testicular enhancement 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291702347

Sure. I\'ll see if I can post pics here.

considering testicular enhancement 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291702368

1. Is pre-op. My natural testicles. You can see that my scrotum doesn\'t really fill out with my testicles which were small pre-op.
2 and 3. One week after. You can see that Dr Elist did the incision underneath my sack which is hidden from view. Most of that scar is now gone. You can see that my sack is filled. At this point my scrotum was really tight. The right testicle implant was pushed high against my body.
4 and 5. 3 months after the operation. It\'s healed smoothly. Now I need to work on having my Balls hang lower.

Overall, I am very happy with the results. My partner loves the size of my testicles with the implants.

considering testicular enhancement 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291713822

Dr. Elist & his surgical penis enlargement has been shown to be problematic time & time again. Although the scrotum is a different area, he hasn\'t exactly instilled a lot of faith in me to be convinced, despite a handful of members who have reported getting it done.

(I edited original comment for tactfulness).

• Page: