PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Balls removed

Balls removed 10 years 3 months ago #1281088069

RogueTrader wrote: I ran across that video before. That is to replace a missing testicle not for enhancement of basically normal testicles.

That is what this thread is about I think. The thread started lost his testicles in an accident.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Balls removed 10 years 3 months ago #1281089456

OK Sorry.
My take was that replacement of a testicle is fairly main stream these days.. Always risks with surgery of course but a fair number of doctors perform it. Which is not the case for enhancement, unfortunately. I loved how my scrotum felt with my implants aside from the other issues. Now I have to satisfied with my normal but small real ones.

Balls removed 9 years 11 months ago #1282521952

I agree with previous posts - avoid Dr. Elist !! Three years later I\'m still trying to get his mistake corrected.

Balls removed 9 years 11 months ago #1282524798

mhamar wrote: I agree with previous posts - avoid Dr. Elist !! Three years later I\'m still trying to get his mistake corrected.

Could you tell us more about your experience with Dr Elist?

Balls removed 9 years 11 months ago #1282526982

As my testicles seemed to be shrinking I did some online research and after contacting several doctors I preferred the Elist procedure. Flew to CA, arrived in his office for consultation and within fifteen minutes he had me dragging my luggage down the street to his surgery center.

I flew home two days later, and after the swelling went down and pain decreased (felt like I\'d been hit in the Balls with a bat), I could feel that one testicle was attached to the scrotum so that it appeared to be retracting into the cavity. After phone conversations with Dr Elist I returned to CA for injections to release the scar tissue from him attaching the implant to the scrotum - a last minute decision during surgery to prevent the testicle/implant from retracting. The result was just the opposite. He told me that massaging the scrotum would help the release.

A year after the surgery, he suggested I return to CA for \'corrective\' surgery. Air fare, hotel room, meals and $20,000+ hospital fees, the result was the same! Next suggestion was for me to self-inject a substance to breakdown the scar tissue (imagine the first time you stick a needle into your scrotum). After a series of injections it was still the same.

Now three years later, his next suggestion was to remove the implant and start over. Back to CA surgery center. Returned home, and when I could handle the sensitive area, I discovered that the new implant was also attached - this time in such a position that both the implant and testicle are obvious, making it look like I have an extra testicle. Six months later I\'m following a regimen of massaging, stretching and taking 4-6 meds a day.

I can understand a surgeon making a mistake, but this was just a bad judgment call followed by two unsuccesfull attempts to correct it. Now I\'m being told that any subsequent attempts at surgery in the same area would probably result in further complications.

Balls removed 9 years 11 months ago #1282527376

Hi mhamar,

Sorry to hear about your testicular implant woes. I had problems with mine too..and was heading down a similar path as you'lead by the infamous Elist.
Fortunately, and thanks to information gleaned from this board here I found Joel Gelman, MD. He removed my implants.

• Page: