PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why not inject tunica albuginea like PRP for fillers?

Why not inject tunica albuginea like PRP for fillers? 1 year 10 months ago #1308707869

• oysters
  • oysters's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a question I can't find an answer from. I recently got the P-Shot to improve my curvature (peyronies) and it was injected right in the tunica albuginea. After the treatment I was for the first time in love with my penis. It was full, Hanging, super symetrical and the feeling on hands was amazing with my new Girth. The problem is, it only lasted 2 weeks. My question is: Why don't they inject HA in the tunica ? Wouldnt the results be more natural ? Is there a reason why ? Was it tried in the past ? Please educate me !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Why not inject tunica albuginea like PRP for fillers? 1 year 4 months ago #1308710101

• doctorduarte
  • Regenerative medicine physician.
  • Thank you received: 0
PRP is typical injected into the Corpus Cavernosa, not necessarily into the tunica. The tunica albuginea is less than 1mm thick and is a structural tissue. It would be incredibly difficult to be that precise, even with a skilled injector (as I am) performing the procedure. With PRP for Peyronie's, the injection is done within the plaque, which is an inflamed portion of the tunica (a much larger target, proportionally).

That being said, PRP injections specifically for Girth are typically done via intracavernosal injection, serving two functions:
1. increasing the cellular component of the sinusoids of the cavernosa
2. intentional damage to the tunica and surrounding support structures, creating opportunity for new structural growth

In other words, what you're asking about is done, the technique is performed slightly differently.

Hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Dr_Shafer