PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: pmma
24 Jun 2011 03:24
Hi Guys I know its inhere somewhere but carnt seamtolocate it,does someone know the link to dr c sitepls

Mexmuscle wrote:
I understand that in Brazil, they are also injecting PMMA in the scrotum, as a way to enhance the testicles, but havent found pictures, just this site:

www.aumentopenis.org/ (in Portuguese).

Anybody knows anything about this?

Thanks for the link Mexmuscle!
I was planning on giving Dr. C\'s office, I\'ll be sure to ask about their feelings on this and relay it back to this thread. I know Rondo says they don\'t do it, but curious to know more specifically why, and if they ever would.
I apologize for for sounding \'alarmist\' when I flipped out the \'horror stories\'. I was referencing a few member\'s posts identifying isolated incidents of atrophy and necrosis in other areas of the body and such (those nasty nose pics!) as well as some posts laboriously (obsessively?) pointing to potential deviation of particle size and other research anomolies. I guess every time I decided this was the best decision (PMMA) i unfortunately read another post highlighting the potential for future disaster- which I\'m sure everyone on this site is well aware of every other \'promising\' technique of the past (future) i.e.- the elist implant. I damn near did that one too but opted out thanks to a few members candid accounts (horror stories?) on this and other sites (a sincere thank you to those humble members- I wish you all perfect the \'member!). I have since spoke with Wade and was reassured that this is a great option for my personal situation. I\'m signed up... just feeling the anxiety. I\'m sure you all understand. regarding the scrotal enhancement (preceding post I believe)- I actually had asked Wade if Dr. C. used the PMMA for that purpose. He implied that he had not and that any other attempts he had seen were not very sucessful. He aluded to a silcone oil(?) enhancement that went really wrong. I\'m still following the thread about the Elist implant and am also considering that possibility- seems the feedback is 50/50 on that one. Nothing to alaming other than most/all report that they don\'t feel \'natural\'. Not unlike some who have had it done... not sure I care..? Just lookin to regain that \'full\' filling if you know what I mean. I\'m actually suprised no one has developed a saline type \'sac\' that would be sutured to the testiicle. good way to fill out the \'basket\' I would think. I\'m one of those with \'sufficient\' penis size but have never been happy with my balls. Again, just really looking for a good aesthetic solution to make myself feel better- not even really about sex (the ball part anyway). I like to swim (no speedos by the way) and bike and would like to wear \'competitive\' shorts/ swim wear without looking like all dick and no balls. All good stuff. If/when I have the procedure I will consider posting pics but admittedly feel awkward about it. I realize I\'ve benefited from others photo journals, but I think for some it is rewarding to them as well and possibly quite cathartic. I appreciate those individuals and hope all appreciate those of us whom might be more \'reserved\'. thanks again to all.

I understand that in Brazil, they are also injecting PMMA in the scrotum, as a way to enhance the testicles, but havent found pictures, just this site:

www.aumentopenis.org/ (in Portuguese).

Anybody knows anything about this?
@ funnyfarm~ cool bud.
Hola Miracle7, my next round is in a few days, gonna opt for the 20% at the same respected volume (19cc\'s), this will likely be my last round for a couple of years, so i\'m definitely not going to pursue a conservative approach, I do not have the time or money to waist, i\'m growing cancer cells in my advisor\'s lab & we\'re examining how the telomeres are affected by certain \"untested\" chemical compounds, i\'m not sure if we\'re doing anything ground breaking but it is exciting. Dr. Casavantes knows my work load, and i think he\'d respect my round 2 goal. I would measure my week 6 gains as of today, but i learned an intimate friend of mine died and its kind of tuff to get a hard on right now. Death has me feeling numb, i\'m not sure how to interpret the emotions, i talked things over with my mom and her positive spirit helped me this morning. I\'ll take some new post-op round 2 photos this weekend, I appreciate all the encouragement from my cyber friends, there\'s a lot of character here. Cheers Gents
~Coolhandluke
Nice response FF. Hey CHL... how are you progressing brother? If I recall correctly, you weren\'t too thrilled with your 10% gains. Have things improved at all? Also, thanks for your contributions to the forum, they are much appreciated.
weird things farm boy? tattoos, piercings these are weird things? arguably every subjected procedure we do to our bodies to enhance or personalize it maybe considered weird to the most orthodox crowd. By all means, the members of this forum have different roots, but we all share the same stem of growth in the field of male girth enhancement. I\'ve had many piercing in my time, would i do them all again, no, but i did enjoy some of them. Its a greasy statement to identify certain things as weird, for any given day of the week i would rather be confused as someone different than some sacrificial lamb of society. I\'m sure my parents would think i\'m weird for having girth enhancement, but when i told my best friend, whose also a youth pastor, he accepted my decision, not labeling me as weird, ironically having girth enhancement has indirectly given me the confidence to be direct, its liberating.
~CHL
There may have been horror stories with PMMA on other sites/forums, but I\'m not familiar with anything I could characterize as a \"horror story\" with relation to penile bioplasty using PMMA.
That being said, a lack of \"horror stories,\" is only half the picture. Even though PMMA has been used in the body for many years, penile bioplasty (specifically Dr. C & New Plastic) is still somewhat new. Not suggesting that horror stories are inevitable, and I hope that all who have undergone this procedure (including myself) will reap the benefits of this type of procedure for their lifetimes. But what I am suggesting is that we just don\'t have all the long-term information needed to draw more accurate conclusions regarding this method\'s safety & efficacy.
what horror stories regarding pmma are u referring to? the worst i have heard and seen are issues of the ring and a gap.
Gentleman- I am strongly considering the PMMA route but keep getting sidetracked by some of these \'horror\' stories that keep popping up. Question to those on this site (or anyone who knows those members who have done the PMMA route): Does anyone have regrets? Anyone strongly against this method of enlargement, when compared with say, a woman getting breast implants (my gf has had it done twice)? I don\'t see that the risk is any more than that of an average breast implant, or even botox and the like. Next question: Did anyone have difficulty \'hiding\' the fact that they had work done, in public that is. Meaning, was the post surgery swelling highly noticeable and hard to conceal? does the swelling subside within the first few days? I\'ve already informed my longtime gf I\'m considering this procedure, so I\'m not worried about that. I\'m really just trying to reverse the natural \'shrinking process\' involved with aging. I\'m still considering the testicular implant as an alternative as I think it would provide the \'fuller\' feeling that I\'m really after- but who doesn\'t want more girth. goddamn tough decision. I appreciate any and all feedback, unless it\'s unreasonably paranoid- remember, people are injecting botox into their faces (and elsewhere)... so it goes without saying that these procedures all carry inherent risks. Just trying to find peace with this decision. Thanks again. Oh, I\'m already tenatively scheduled with Dr. Casavantes- but I am still anxious about it.
@ff
It is true NewPlastic comes only in 2%, 10% and 30%, that\'s why I have asked before the guys who had PMMA in the gap behind the glans and everybody were saying Dr.C. used 5% concentration in this area and what I know it should be 2% and not 5%.
It could be Dr.C. tried the 2% and the 30% (e.g. in the penis) and he was not happy with the results so he asked the company to get him the 5% and 20% and I am sure they will do that for him without any problem (I doubt it if he make these conc.\'s in his clinic?).
@ff
As you increase the concentration of the PMMA--> the new collagen will feel firmer, denser and less elastic.
They are making PMMA with 40-45% concentration for bone defect reconstruction (e.g. frontal bone defect) :-
\"Dr. Nacul said that he is developing a 40-45% concentration for specific reconstructive applications where a denser implant is desired.\"
www.facialwasting.org/buttock_wasting.htm
BTW I had Metacrill 30% sure it will be (I think) much firmer than 10 or 20% but it is still elastic and my EL is the same without any changes.
But as we know lower concentration has less side effects than the higher concentration ( in regard of small lumps formation).
As we know a PMMA in a non-dynamic organ (esp. over a bone e.g. nasal bony dorsum) has a great result, in the other hand in a dynamic organ e.g. lips or penis it will be very difficult to have the best esthetic result you will need more rounds.
Also IMO in regard of touch-ups round should be delayed for a longer period esp. if someone has only small esthetic issues, the reason for that (in my case) I can see now much better the small issues and the end result of my PMMA after 1-1.5 yr.
So by delaying the touch-up if you can, you want do any harm for your penis.
If you do it earlier (e.g. 6wks) I am sure you will need another touch-up later on??
Lets think about it in this way during injection of PMMA they stretch your penis and straightaway after the procedure they wrap your stretched penis to avoid turtling esp. in the 1st 48 hrs and they want the beads to be spread evenly over a stretched penis (so turtling in early stage---> bad result) and as I mentioned before some brazilian doctors advised that for a longer period they said to avoid any possibility of contracture formation, so I was afraid that the granulation and the new collagen formation later on could affect the deep fascia (e.g. tunica) and it could affect its elasticity in the future (I might be wrong)??

Displaying 34831 - 34845 out of 35031 results.