PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: pmma
24 Jun 2011 03:24
Unbelievable thread. Ok, I\'m a bit of a wall flower not unlike several others so here are my \'final\' questions to anyone viewing this thread regarding PMMA: Is it noticeable with jeans/work pants on 4 days or longer after the procedure I work in jeans/work pants and occasionally give presentations which make me a focal point. I\'m concerned someone might notice.Has anyone on this site had the PMMA done over the top of alloderm/belladerm? I had alloderm/lengthening done in \'04 and am persuing this as a means to replenish the fullness I once enjoyed. Anyone one that has, I would a appreciate an opportunity to hear your experience- please private messagge me.What is the contact info for Dr. Cassevantes? Phone? E-mail?Does/has anyone use pumping after having had the PMMA? I am currently a morning pumper to try and reinvigorate the alloderm. I have had some reasonable atrophy, but nothing to bad.Is it possible to remove the Allloderm (if necessry) after having had the PMMA? I\'m concerned the Alloderm may further deteriorate over the next decades and cause length issues. I want to retain the option of removing it (anyone done it in that order?).How do you measure all of this BPEL stuff? I understand the acronyms, but I\'ve found the best way for me to measure my length \'potential\' is to measure how far it reaches in the tube when fully pumped. I have hit 7 3/4\" measured directly off the back edge of the tube, but have since fell back to 7 1/2\" pretty reliably (due to age of alloderm and lack of stretching and such- gotta work to pay for this crap)How about stretching after PMMA with a jes extender type device?how does anyone feel about their \'locker-room appearance after having PMMA? I was hugely confident after my first procedure (alloderm) which is waning- I don\'t want any changes to be obtuse and obviousanyoone having this done consider the testicular elist implant to \'balance\' the appearance? I am very leary of that procedure based on feedback on this site, but have spoken with some individuals who actually advocate it.Well, sorry to use your progress as a place to post, but it seemed appropriate. I think my original stats are similiar to yours, and aside from a little less length (I think?) I resemble your mid procedure appearance. My goal is to have the \'pumped\' look and feel without all this goddamn pumping (15 min in the shower every morning).
@gamecock and ttar2380
Thank you for the kind words. I found this picture on an internet search and posted it on the old forum before.

I agree 100% with all of you it is better to wait 6 wks minimum, and it will be much better if you wait much longer till the end of the new collagen formation ( i.e. 3-4 months).

I agree with you on the 10% solution issue. I have my own theories as well. I will discuss with the Dr. and nurse Wade.

Thx for your wishes!

That\'s wise of you Zmann. Six weeks is the minimum. In actuality, the entire process can take up to three months although I\'d expect little change after the two month mark. Best wishes on your procedure brother Zmann!

@mustang2020
Perhaps discussing/suggesting a higher volume with Dr. Casavantes/RN Wade for your second round is in order. I\'m beginning to draw certain conclusions about collagen induction at 10% concentrations. I\'m keeping a log so please make sure to document your progress! Best wishes my friend.

6 week minimum, that\'s something I think needs to be emphasized more here on the forum. It seems that 6 weeks is some magical number where you must go back, if you have the patience especially now with 10% seeming a little slower I think 8-10 weeks would be a little better. I\'m personally not going back till my 10th week so I\'m certain anything irregular can be worked out.
I would wait a minimum of 6-8 weeks as M7 suggested. I am about six weeks into it now and I feel it is still changing although very very slowly. I was hoping one session would have sufficed, but looks like I will need another one or two if they use 10% solution, so I have decided to wait a couple more months before the 2nd treatment.

I am not sure if I should open up a new thread or add this question here:

How close (in time) can you have the first PMMA session from the second?

I heard that six weeks after is the time when the \'member\' has healed. I guesss one could have second session right then?

batman wrote: I have been a member of this forum for about eight months now. I first want to start off by thank S.O. for not only creating this but for actually going through and getting the procedure done himself. I too have gone to Mexico for round one about three months ago. I can honestly say that my life has changed for the better. I have more confidence and the woman that I\'m with now desire sex from me more than ever before.
I stumbled across the original forum while researching methods of affordable enhancement. I was very skeptical at first but after months of reading about other guys success stories, I decided to take the trip. It was the best money I ever spent. Skeptical One your an inspiration an I thank you for creating this board.\'
I will be going to see the Dr. C. again for round two in another week or so.

I\'m humbled by your kind words and glad you are posting about your experiences with the rest of the PB Community!
While operating a forum like this isn\'t too complicated, the actual responsibility that comes with it should not be underestimated. Anytime someone can make an informed decision on whether or not to pursue phalloplasty, is a time I can feel accomplished when it comes to having been responsible for opening this site (the Old & New PB).
On a side note, I\'ve updated my Progress Report in the respective forum, and will probably wait a bit longer for Round 3 to see if my conservative-ADS program/DHT Therapy may or may not yield some length results.
@sheldon
Thanks for the diagram - did it come from a magazine article? Do you have a link to the full article by any chance?

Also, fwiw, the title of the diagram is \"Russian roulette\"

I have been a member of this forum for about eight months now. I first want to start off by thank S.O. for not only creating this but for actually going through and getting the procedure done himself. I too have gone to Mexico for round one about three months ago. I can honestly say that my life has changed for the better. I have more confidence and the woman that I\'m with now desire sex from me more than ever before.
I stumbled across the original forum while researching methods of affordable enhancement. I was very skeptical at first but after months of reading about other guys success stories, I decided to take the trip. It was the best money I ever spent. Skeptical One your an inspiration an I thank you for creating this board.\'
I will be going to see the Dr. C. again for round two in another week or so.
@newman

I welcome you as well! A loving, caring and understanding wife makes all the difference in the world! You are truly an asset to this forum and your husband is blessed to have you by his side. I\'m married as well and have three children (all boys). Our second child was huge (big head and shoulders) and yet my wife still did not require an episiotomy. Two pushes and he was out! Sex is NOT the same for either of us post childbirth. We do love the intimacy and still enjoy the physical pleasure it brings.

My wife has always possessed strong pelvic musculature and always performed kegels. Kegels did nothing to restore her vaginal tightness however. The pelvic floor and surrounding musculature are damaged during childbirth. Kegels typically benefit women that have not had children but are worth a try and should be done daily. After examination by her OBGYN, she was told she was not an ideal candidate for vaginoplasty/vaginal rejuvenation nor perineoplasty. She was simply told that she would be more \"open\" than before.

Kegels should be done regardless of whether they aid in resolving vaginal looseness as they strengthen the Pubococcygeus muscle which has a multitude of benefits. You could check with your OBGYN and see if he/she recommends perineoplasty (covered by insurance in some cases) or vaginal rejuvenation. My wife has experienced some minor incontinence as well, (laughing hard, coughing, etc.) but nothing that requires medical intervention. If severe, a sling may be necessary in the future to prevent uncontrollable leakage.

Knowing that my wife had zero options, I have committed to having Penile Bioplasty with Dr. Casavantes to increase my girth. Both my wife and I considered phalloplasty (penile augmentation) the last resort. She supports my decision to have the procedure and has always been understanding. I wish you and your husband the best and hope that our forum aids you in exploring various options. While the focus of PB\'s is enlargement of the penis, you and your husband\'s ultimate happiness is highly sought after by your\'s truly. Treating the couple as a whole is what is important here and if I can be of further assistance, please feel free to PM me. I wish you and your husband the best and welcome you once more to PB\'s.

All my best,

Miracle7
Thanks sizemic.

I would not say that look good, but he surely stressed to get too much in short period of time. The problem that I see with an uncut penis and this procedure is that the PMMA goes the whole way over the head also. This might look better flaccid vs a cut penis, but when erect and when drawing back the foreskin, the head will look extremely disproportionate to the rest of the shaft

I will reconsider an adult circumcision at first. Too bad so many are saying they miss their foreskin and would never do it again if they could go back.

Life is full of tough choices eh?

Displaying 34786 - 34800 out of 34967 results.