PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: pmma
30 Jun 2011 18:39
A few lumps in the penis might be desirable for some :-) Some men even go so far as to have beads inserted to create a lumpy penis, apparently the women love it !
wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Genital_beading
30 Jun 2011 18:39
Alright guys, I know one of our biggest concerns of getting this procedure done is not being able to remove it if absolutely nessasary. I have been reaserching ways of removal from numerous facets of cosmetic surgery. I have been in contact with a women on real self that has been getting PMMA since it\'s origin in the late 80s. She has revived nearly every generation of artefill as well as precise. About 36 months ago she started to develop granulomas and has been researching removal ever since. She states she had found a DR in Italy who claims to be able to totally remove or at the very least drastically improve Imperfections as a result of pmma.
www.realself.com/review/artefill-artecoll-lumps#comment-155943
However it is important to note that she has NOT gone to this dr, steroid injections have been successful for her. This DR however claims that he can melt and remove pmma in soft tissue. Not sure how it would work in the penis.

Hi, Yes, she did. Daniel Cassuto, MD Professor of Plastic Surgery-University of Modena, Italy Office: Piazza Cinque Giornate 120129 Milano, Italy, tel +390254114910 fax +390299984610 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Dr Cassuto said most cases resolve with one treatment but some take multiple treatments and a couple of patients only had improvement, not resolution...
30 Jun 2011 15:18
EQ - I pulled this off the Sculptra website. The part about keloid formation is somewhat worrisome, but this might be another product worth looking at.

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR SCULPTRA AESTHETIC
You should not use Sculptra Aesthetic if you are allergic to any ingredient of the product or have a history of keloid formation or hypertrophic scarring. Sculptra Aesthetic should not be injected while you have an active skin infection or inflammation in the treatment area and should not be injected into the red area of the lip. Use in the skin near the eyes is not recommended.
Side effects of Sculptra Aesthetic may include injection site discomfort, redness, bruising, bleeding, itching, and swelling. Other side effects may include small lumps under the skin that are sometimes noticeable when pressing on the treated area. Larger lumps, some with delayed onset with or without inflammation or skin discoloration, have also been reported. In a key clinical study the numbers of small and larger lumps were low and most resolved without treatment.INTENDED USE / INDICATIONS
Sculptra' Aesthetic is intended for use in people with healthy immune systems as one-time treatment regimen of up to 4 injection sessions that are scheduled about 3 weeks apart for correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles in which deep dermal grid pattern (cross-hatch) injection technique is appropriate. Sculptra Aesthetic may provide cosmetic correction of facial wrinkles with a Wrinkle Assessment Score of 2, 3, or 4 as shown in the photos in Figure 2 of the full Prescribing Information.
29 Jun 2011 23:52
29 Jun 2011 20:34
Gsxr, what does it say when you attempt to attach the video, is it a file size problem?
Thanks for resubmitting your report/photos.
For those who don\'t know, gsxr7501941 was the first to report on his journey with PMMA on (the original) PhalloBoards.
29 Jun 2011 16:56
I believe that answers to the following two questions from doctors or veterans would be of interest to our brotherhood:

1) How exactly does an erect penis feel and look like after injections of Restylane and Radiesse? For instance, a brother of the forum has suggested to me that Restylane feels like FFT.
We don\'t care about Macrolane, of course: recall that our own Mikehok has voiced against it in a very, very convincing manner. His memories of that filler follow below:

Frankly it was awful, it didn\'t spread out evenly, moved around, and was lumpy. My penis looked a joke, the filler collected in a lump at the base of my penis. And flaccid looked pretty ridiculous too. Some migrated to my scrotum and after a month I went back and had it removed using an injectable enzyme which dissolves the filler over a 24 hour period.

So, key sub-question: does Restylane behave like Macrolane? Given the collagen formation, Radiesse clearly should not.

2) Am I mistaken or some forum members were supposed to get in touch with Dr Casavantes to ask him whether he would consider injecting Restylane or Radiesse? Any feedback from Dr. C? It would be an interesting option even for PMMA seekers: say, you don\'t want to commit to PMMA at this juncture (for whatever reason), Radiesse in particular could be [depending on answers to question 1) ] a temporary beta version which might help you understand what the life long marriage between PMMA and your dick can look like.

29 Jun 2011 16:46
@alex congrats on the success! I cant wait to see your updated pics. Did you have sex with the girl before pmma? And if so did she love it? Its amazing that you gained over an inch and a half from your first treatment, did you pump before reciving it?
29 Jun 2011 15:25
Artefill is the only FDA approved PMMA is the US, so what he is doing is illegal.
@ mustang this dr already does pmma in the states. In fact the only one that I have seen to this point. He seems extremely shady and spiteful. Definatley not a dr I would want for ANYTHING. He only does hands , face, and buttocks. Here\'s what I mean about spiteful ;

Dd:Well I def don\'t want a doctor thats not gonna tell me what he\'s injecting in me, that I have to live with for the rest of my life....call me crazy. Be well

Dr:You too be well, enjoy the traveling to these other countries.'

Very unprofessional to say the least, just can\'t belive he has the time to be codesending and no time to be informative and inciteful about his work.
The American Dr\'s will not like pmma that is used overseas till they can use it themselves here in the US and make tons of money off of it. They will then talk about how great this shit is!! It is ALMOST always about money!!!!!!!
@smartman I havent read anything suggesting there are infections, but all these drs including this clown list it as a complication. I ask just to be sure its not as common as they suggest.

On a side note, im sure people think we are crazy for going to Mexico for getting this taboo procedure done....but after the back and forth with this US dr that wouldent even tell me what type of pmma he uses, I feel alot better about going to someone that atleast ACTS like they care about their POTENTIAL patients!
Get a load of this shit(Miami dr correspondence continued)

Dd:What\'s the name of it dr? Dealing with this type of procedure or any for that matter I like to do my research and know exactly what is being done and quality of material used. Thank you

Dr:Sorry I can not reveal my source. Maybe you need to travel out of USA like to Tijuana, Mexico or to Columbia S.A. Best of luck.'

There you have it guys, they just don\'t make em like dr.c
@Dd71,
There is NO chance of infection of PMMA for two reasons :- (1) The new collagen around them is highly vascularised. (2) There are millions of macrophages around these beads will kill any Microbes coming near to them .
But there is a possibility of foreign body granuloma formation in a lower grade PMMA and if it is injected intra-dermal which can be treated with multiple local steroid injection (kenalog) .
If the PMMA is injected deep there will be less chance of developing f.b.granuloma ( e.g. no granulomas in buttocks pmma injection, but it can be 1 : 1000 in the face )

Dd: What is the copy of artefill? New plastic? Precise? I\'m have no issues with pmma per se... I just want to make sure it\'s medical grade. I\'m afraid of infections with this material, have you ever diagnosed this or seen it in other patients?

Dr:It is med grade.'

Dr.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
wow, this dr sure is living up to the dissmisive and cavalier attitude US drs are notorious for.....my correspodance continued;
Displaying 34771 - 34785 out of 35031 results.