PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: pmma
30 Jun 2011 18:39
Dark, just a tip on curcumin. It is very difficult for the body to absorb it, depending on the brand you have bought. So if I was you take it 3 times spaced out during the day. I can\'t promise it will help, but best of luck!
One note.

EQ mentioned something about \"chronic inflammatory reaction\" in about 15% of PMMA patients.

I wonder if this is what I\'m having...

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/sho...5981934&postcount=54

Dark
Hi

Thanks SmartMan --- interesting information ...

This inflammation actually started a few weeks back after I squeezed what I thought was a lymph node ... it was weird, the next day the right side of my penis was swollen.

I sent a pic to Dr C and Wade ... and am taking their recommended 600mg of ibprofen even with my stomach issues.

It doesnt hurt, its not getting bigger ... and I think probably best thing to do is not freak out like I did over the holidays... rather I\'ll finish up my prevpac in a week, apply Aloe and take Ibuprofen as per Dr C and team...

I\'m trying not to worry to much about the fat cell issue or immune response issue.... =)

Esp with my relief from my heart AFIB issues I don\'t want to get off this Cloud back into PMMA panic disorder

Dark

Hi Dark,

I wish you the best bro , It looks to me more like a lump i.e. more new collagen formation (due to the clumping of the pmma beads) at this Rt. side near to the base , esp. if it feels firm on touch ??

But if it feels softer like a fluid the other possibility it could be the side-effect of Prevpac :-

doublecheckmd.com/EffectsDetail.do?dname...c&sid=11522&eid=1415
Here is 1 more pic from this morning that shows the swelling on the right side close to the base of the penis.

I\'m on a PREVPac (2 major antibodics and a PPI drug) for my GI issues... the swelling seemed to get worse after I took the PREVPac this morning.

This is about 1.5 hours after taking the PREVPac ....

No pain. Just weird.

Dark

I just ordered some curcumin on Amazon, and am having it overnighted so I can try it.

The info on amazon says that it\'s actually pretty good for GI issues ... so very interesting.

My swelling is very localized on the right side, and base on the front. I\'m starting to wonder if it\'s just PMMA or collegen growth ... although it\'s been 6 months ... could I expect localized gains that far from my original operation?...

BTW - The Aloe Vera gel I\'ve been applying has really helped the redness I\'ve been experiencing

Here are some pics

Dark

Dark have you tried curcumin, it s a very strong anti inflammatory.
Actually it has gotten worse since I started taking Antibodics.

I was thinking it might be related to overuse ... but I\'ve beat him up before just as bad without getting the inflmation I have now.

The inflamation is also localized at the base of my penis center and base of penis to 1\" up right side of penis... has been local to that region only of penis.

Could it be antibodic related?

I\'m taking the following twice a day: 1000mg Amoxicillin, 500mg clarithromycin, and 30mg prevacid

so total 3000mg of antibodics a day!

Thanks
Dark

Hi Darkstaff, glad to hear you\'re getting a handle on your health issues.

Regarding the swelling, did it start after you began taking antibiotics or before? If before, did it get worse once you started the medication?
Hey guys -- wanted to provide an update.

So I was diagnosed with 3 conditions from my GI scope a few weeks back:

1. H.pylori

2. Barrets Esophagus

3. Haitus Hernia

The heart issues (AFIB) seems to have been Vagally-induced. Which is good news... it means that all my worries and concerns about Migration are inaccurate.

I\'m on 2 antibodics for the H.pylori... for 3 days now, and its already got me feeling much better.

Not all good news however -- I still have a swollen penis around the base. My PMMA seems to have formed mostly around the base of my penis, where most of the swelling has taken place.

The 1st time it started to swell was after I read the CHL report on migration to the lymph node, and I tried finding mine, and I think I was too rough with myself... I then started to get better, and I think I overused him, and now hes swollen again.

I asked Wade for recommendations he said 600mg of Ibuprofen -- but with my stomach issues I\'m not taking the full dose...

This might be a stupid question, but could the antibodics be causing some of the unusual swelling, or the achy pain just right of my groin?

At least my mind is not in the dark and crazy place it was over holidays, and I can take a deep breath without chest pain.

Thanks all
Dark

Hey, Darkstaff.....Keep us posted...Best to you.
I did notice a bumb between my scrotum and my right leg today (not on the left one however).

Hey CHL

What symptoms did you have before you discovered your lymph node issue? (how did you recognize it?)

There is a inflammation between my right leg and testicle area, feels like a 1/2 inch almost spherical bumb... but its not on my left hand side..

Could this be my lymph node collecting PMMA?

What is the prognosis once the 1st Lymph node is out? .. do they have to follow-up with other nodes that might be harder to operate on?

Thanks my friend

Dark

**Note- CHL, I would have PM\'ed you, but seems to be blocked...
If I was you, I would investigate into your health deeper even if it takes a year. Last thing you want is your penis ends up disfigured from removal and you find out pmma didn\'t cause it. From another article posted, Dr Suzana Barreto did MRI\'s to see the pmma, so maybe you can try that.
Thanks for keeping us updated darkstaff and all the best.
Displaying 34726 - 34740 out of 35031 results.