PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: pmma
30 Jun 2011 18:39
You don\'t have a granuloma.

When you say inflamed, don\'t you mean swollen?

Just keep it wrapped and speak to Dr C. Email Prof Lemperle is you are really concerned.

It actually looks like a little seroma to me. I wonder if the new tissue could have decreased and somehow created a little pocket that fills with fluid. For example, sometimes with liposuction, when the fat is removed, the space gets filled a fluid like ball.
www.realself.com/question/artefill-pmma-granulomas

Very Scary.

I\'m still inflamed ... scared shitless. Hoping to get a call back from Dr C and team.

i sent u anther message on ur inbox hopefully u can see it
Hoddle, thanks for the advice .... here he is all wrapped up.

Feels a lot better wrapped up, why didn\'t I think of this!?

I have 4 more days of the 3000 mg of antibodic regiment I\'m on, I know it\'s most likely not related, but I\'m keeping my fingers crossed that once off that I\'ll see a reduction in the swelling.

BTW -- side note. I poked my lymph node the night this all started... wondering if that could have something in motion that led to this inflammation. I couldn\'t find anything online -- I\'ll ask my Dr thursday.

Dark
Note from what I read from Smartman\'s post here:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Tot......-5376024?trail=30

He states: \"systemic infection in our body can trigger FBG formation .\"

I\'m dealing with serious GI issues for the last two months .. and heart involvement that I originally blammed on PMMA due to my neuotic brain...

Also, I\'m currently taking PREVPac\'s for it, which contain lansoprazole 30-mg) Capsules, 2x (amoxicillin 500-mg) Capsules, USP, and (clarithromycin 500-mg) Tablets

Which I take twice a day ... so my body is undergoing some drastic medication.

I have 5 more days of the PREVpac ...

Usually antibodics reduce swelling ... could the reverse be happening?

Dark

Hi guys

Not painful ... not at all.

Do the complications you guys mention above usually include pain of some sort?

Swelling seems to be getting better ...

Dark

xander86 wrote: Eqstudent, a lot of women who have had pmma, chronic imflammation had started years after. There is no doubt pmma plays a role in
this some how. Sadly, I guess your one of the few, who has had a bad reaction.

If it suddenly starts more than 6 months after the procedure than it is common practice to begin to suspect a FBG. Of course that is just a clinical guideline and why I suggested that darkstaff check with experienced medical providers.
Eqstudent, a lot of women who have had pmma, chronic imflammation had started years after. There is no doubt pmma plays a role in
this some how. Sadly, I guess your one of the few, who has had a bad reaction.
hey Dark....today\'s picture makes your penis look much improved....Keep on keeping on.

darkstaff wrote: One note.

EQ mentioned something about \"chronic inflammatory reaction\" in about 15% of PMMA patients.

I wonder if this is what I\'m having...

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/sho...5981934&postcount=54

Dark

If the swollen area is painful I would suggest that you have someone with experience with understanding and treating PMMA complications look at it.

Chronic Inflammatory Reaction tends to occur shortly after the procedure. If the inflammation suddenly appears 6 months or more after the injection then there are other diagnosis that may be in play. Seeing a Urologist with experience treating PMMA issues would be your best option.

Good Luck!
No i haven\'t tried that yet... should I just do it, or perhaps email Wade and ask him if he wants me to do that?

Note that it\'s been in some sort of swelling like this since Dec 26th --- swelling focused on right side of penis, plus I can tell my inguinal lymph node is swollen like an olive...

I think CHL\'s lymph node resolved itself overtime ... so I\'m thinking that the body will be able to handle PMMA that moves to lymph nodes by itself... am I accurate in thinking this?

I have a call with Wade on Thursday, my regular doctor appointment on Thursday and then I\'m meeting with a new Urologist that Uncle recommended on Friday. (One that does alloderm procedures)

I\'m thinking that maybe I see if I can get a MRI of the location --- because what I\'ve read and been told is that MRI could potentially see PMMA.

Dark
Have you tried wrapping?

Every time I\'ve experienced swelling, I\'ve always been told to wrap.
The swelling is definitely down some, but not all...

I\'ve been taking Ibprofen, curcumin and the L-Arginine.

Also, I\'ve been leaving him completely alone.

First pic is from 2 days ago in the 11th, the other with less swelling is today.

Hopefully all this is nothing serious.

Dark
Hey Dark....glad to hear that things are better for you....
Dark, just a tip on curcumin. It is very difficult for the body to absorb it, depending on the brand you have bought. So if I was you take it 3 times spaced out during the day. I can\'t promise it will help, but best of luck!
Displaying 34711 - 34725 out of 35030 results.