PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: jelqing
16 Jul 2011 00:37
HI guys I\'m leaning towards Pmma with Dr Casavantes. They mention they haven\'t had any complications but I found one guy on the internet after typing dr casavantes horror on google so this is making me feel a bit uneasy as I live a couple thousand miles away and thought of having to go back with a complication would kill me but at the other end my girth is killing me at the same time I started out with 3.9 Mseg and after 11/2 years of inconsistent jelqing managed to get it to 4.375 Mseg so im debating whether to stick to this routine for another 2 years and then go for Pmma the wait would suck big time
I don\'t think someone needs psychological help for wanting a bigger penis. Why? Cause every man wants a bigger one, it\'s a very normal thought to have and even more so cause it\'s not impossible. Jelqing stretching ADS pumping etc. If it wasn\'t possible then someone would need mental help. And how is it any different from body building, just different body part, atleast PE can be permanent unlike weight training. I am on the fence about PMMA, guys with good results but the risky of developing chronic inflammation in years to come... touch choice, wish it was black and white.
Are PMMA injections for PE being performed by any stateside urologist or plastic surgeon? If this product has a good track record for PE why won\'t any physician perform the procedure in the U.S.? Why do you have to go some bordertown in Mexico to have this procedure done? The result is not a natural looking penis(my opinion). Woman can be very quixotic about what they like in a man\'s penis...some woman enjoy being fisted but usually not everytime they make love. My stats 4.75in length erect by 4.5in girth=9+in--my penis has shrunk overall about .50inch with age Thus, my interest and research into
PE. I thought the Ellist implant made sense but alas it is just another regret that can at least be corrected thank God. Over the last 20 years I have tried pumping(manual & electric), jelqing, stretching devices and nothing works permantly if at all...so I am at an end. I have also tried penis pills and the only one that worked was the original Enzyte but the Yohimbe made my BP dangerously hypertensive (270/140)!! I was only 37 at the time and had to quit. I did gain about an inch overall and it was fun while it lasted but everything eventually shrunk back once I stopped taking Enzyte. Looks like every surgical method has drawbacks. It appears that non-US based physicians are making the same mistake our surgeons made during early attemps with FFT-over filling the penis shaft to compensate for absorption. I also had hopes when I first hear about PMMA but too new and no recourse if things go wrong...goodnight everyone.
07 Jul 2011 01:32
Hey jack, I know your prob not going to listen but IMO you have no need for penis enlargement. Your size is on the large side. There really is no reason to take an unessasary risk with the great size tool you already have. We have guys here that are 4 inches nbel and 3.5 eg. If I was your size I would be more than happy....but if you feel you need to super size you have come to the right place. I like pmma because its a non-evasive procedure but it all depends on what your looking for. If your looking for length, you can gain via manuel PE(jelqing,ADS,pumping,etc.) just my 2 cents. good luck in whatever you choose.
03 Jul 2011 23:34
This is a continuation of my previous log on the old site found here: phalloplasty.proboards.com/index.cgi?boa...n=display&thread=337

Here\'s a quick summary of my story: (taken from my old thread)

' Found Thundersplace.org in 2005, lurked and practiced PE but didn\'t register there until 2008. (I don\'t really go there anymore and didn\'t log much there).
' I was originally around 6\" Erect non-bone pressed (6.5\" BP) x 4.5\" erect girth
' I was originally 4\" flaccid (NBP) x 4\" flaccid girth.

After 5+ years of natural PE (I did it all, stretching, hanging, clamping, jelqing, pumping, All day stretching... you name it, I did it) I am currently at:
' 7.25\" Non-bone pressed Erect length x 4.5\" girth
' 7.5\"+ Bone-pressed erect length
' 6\" ~ 6.5\" flaccid (non-bone pressed) x 4.25\" flaccid girth.

After 1st PMMA session May 27th (22cc):
' Length stayed the same
' Girth is 5.5\" Midshaft, 5.125\" above the circ scar, 6\" Base
' Flaccid is 6\"~6.5\" x 5.25\" normally.

Second PMMA session is July 5th 2011

Because we weren\'t allowed pictures on the old site when I did my first session I started a blog to show my progress. There are 70+ pictures on there and I didn\'t want to upload them all here as I am short on time. Purhaps in the future I will catch up on it. New pictures will be posted here as well as my blog.

sizemicblog.com

Below is a before / after comparison photo.

28 Jun 2011 18:04
Growing up I was always that nice / shy blonde hair blue eyed boy that all the girls had secret crushes on; but due to my Christian upbringing, general kind heartedness and nice moral behaviour I never really paid much attention to it. Everyone likely grew up with a kid like this in your class. A cute boy that girls crushed on that was too shy / nice to \"date around\" with them. At least in the early years.

This mentality lead me to not really \"date\" anyone until I was around 15 years old. During this time we waited 10 months to have sex and I had sex for the first time when I was 16. I was around 6\" x 4.5\" at the time. Of course waiting so long we had it built up hope it would be absolutely amazing... it wasn\'t.

When I first put it in... no real reaction from her. She actually said \"Is it in yet?\". I mean... she was a virgin! She didn\'t even feel it sliding into her at first? Of course after a few seconds she started complaining about it hurting and she bled a little bit. But the damage had been done to my confidence.

After that I started searching the internet and I found Thundersplace. This actually made things worse for me because I read about the \"average\" size and I realized that although my length was average... my girth was below average. I mean I know that 6\" x 4.5\" is by no means small. Just the thought that the average guy out there is bigger than me really bothered me.

That lead me down a ~5 year path of manual PE. I did a lot of jelqing, clamping, hanging, pumping and ADS work. I only really stared posting at thundersplace after I got my vacADS from autoextender.com.

After all the years of hard work I measured out at ~7.5\" x 4.5\". I was very very dedicated to manual PE and I had a very postive outlook on it and an open mind which I think helped. If you don\'t think something will working when you start it, it probably wont work for you. Also it is important to note that I was 17 when I started PE, some of my \"gains\" could very well have been puberty.

Naturally, after 5 years of hard and dedicated work and no girth gains, I got very frustrated. I searched around the net for options and ruled everything out because of the price and general unpredictable outcomes. That was until I found phalloboards and stumbled upon PMMA. Everything I saw and read just made me believe that this was the answer I was looking for.

That brings me to here. One bad comment lead to 5 years of obsession and a girth enhancement procedure.

Displaying 406 - 411 out of 411 results.