PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
11 May 2012 16:23
found something i didnt look for that might fit here i guess...sounds bad for pmma use overall unfortunately

www.realself.com/question/remove-pmma-filler-cheeks

Cheek Augmentation Q&A 55% WORTH IT RATING 20 Reviews Ask a Question
View Before and Afters Average Cheek Augmentation Cost: $3,608 Learn about Cheek Augmentation 307 people and 284 doctors are talking about Cheek Augmentation Get Free Email Updates How Can I Remove PMMA Filler from my Cheeks? asked 1 year ago by Norahh in Venezuella
Latest answer by Francis R. Palmer, III, MD
Question viewed 781 times
Tags: PMMA, revision Hi Drs. 6 years ago i had PMMA injections in my cheeks. 3 months ago, i started having swelling in my cheeks and under my eyes (even though the PMMA was not injected under my eyes). The swelling is increasing day after day, my cheeks feels very warm on touch, i feel pain in my eyes and head. And when i touch the bone under the filling, i feel a small nodule. I asked many doctors in my country, some advised to inject steroids, others to do surgical incision. I\'m very worried! Please advise! 6 answers to How Can I Remove PMMA Filler from my Cheeks? +1 Possiblity of Infection - See a Facial Plastic Surgeon It sounds like you may have a developing infection and I urge you to see a Facial Plastic Surgeon, ENT, Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for evaluation ASAP. PMMA is a permanent filler and can\'t be removed except by removing (typically through liposuction) the fatty tissues within which the PMMA was injected. That\'s why I prefer to use Cheek Implants or a temporary filler like Perlane and Radiesse for Cheek Augmentation. Francis R. Palmer, III, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon drfrancispalmer.com +1 The disasters of Artefil and Artecoll The are injectable beads of plexiglass that should never made it on the market place. There were highly endorsed by Alastair Carruthers who practiced medicine for companies such as Allergan,Medicis and Artes without a green card or a US License of any type.He together with William Coleman controlled virtually all cosmetic misinformation in the Journal Dermatologic Surgery. As I stated, \"As injectable fillers become mainstream it is no surprise people are looking for longer lasting and less expensive alternatives to prevent facial wrinkles. Dr. Arnold Klein, world-renowned cosmetic dermatologist with a busy practice in Beverly Hills says, \"Fillers such as Artefill, Radiesse and Sculptra contain injectable Plexiglas, bone and suture material. When injected into human tissue, all of these products can cause foreign body reactions,\" Klein warned, \"in which the body\'s immune system attacks these implants and bacterial biofilms can encase them, causing hard, red, painful and sometimes oozing nodules.\" Klein continued, \"In the case of Artefill, a permanent filler, we have scientific studies showing these reactions occurred many years after the injections were administered.\"With this combination of poor science and little long-term testing, each patient\'s response to these products is really unknown, according to Klein. The consequences can include lumps under the skin, long-term scarring and facial deformity Klein warned which can only be corrected by surgery Share Tweet Share via Email Arnold W. Klein, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon www.drarnoldklein.com +1 Removal of PMMA filler from cheeks This problem is not one observed with hyaluronic acid fillers which can be readily dissolved with hyaluronic acid. With a permanent filler, come potentially permanent problems. That said, I\'d consider injecting kenalog (cortisone) to see if that helps, or otherwise even normal saline to see if it can be broken up. With the swelling and pain, I\'d first consider an oral antibiotic for 4-6 weeks, and then even consider a short course of prednisone for the swelling. If things don\'t subside after all of that, then excision of the affected area should be considered. Share Tweet Share via Email Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon +1 Removal of PMMA after Injection in Cheeks PMMA crystals are permanent spheres injected into the skin in a gel which ultimately absorbs. In the United States the most commonly used product is called Artifill. Unfortunately it sounds like you have developed an infectiion or a reaction to the material which is still in your skin. Antibiotics will be necessary; removal should be considered, but this is extremely difficult. Richard W. Fleming, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon +1 Swelling with PMMA PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) is a filler similar to acrylic. Unfortunately, there is no perfect filler. The great thing about juvederm and restylane is that they are not permanent. Thus, if you hate your results, the injector can evacuate the filler or wait for it to resorb. The great thing about PMMA is that it is semi-permanent. This can also be a bad thing, as you\'ve seen. The swelling and redness you\'re experiencing sounds like a low grade infection. I would begin with antibiotics. Steroids may be a beneficial adjunct, but should only be added judiciously. They impair the body\'s ability to fight infection. If these measures fail, there are few alternatives to surgical excision. Good luck!! Share Tweet Share via Email Jason R. Hess, MD
San Diego Plastic Surgeon +1 How Can I Remove PMMA Filler from my Cheeks? Start antibiotics, and when decreased redness plan an excision. Might be very hard to excise. From MIAMI Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon Ask a question
03 Dec 2011 20:19
Lol... sorry whitesnake... i\'m really grown tired of that pump as well.. and have probably overused/abused it. Good luck finding any alternatives and please post if you discover some reasonable method. It appears \'they\' are considering PMMA enhancement options, but otherwise I think it is limited to hyaluronic (sp?) acid injections which are apparently only temporary. Good luck.
14 Oct 2011 18:29
Nice pics BB. I am especially interested in seeing Dr. Runels\'s procedure used to augment the glans. Hyaluronic acid gel, acellular matrix, pumping, etc... all unacceptable outcomes.
26 Sep 2011 10:29
ellanse.com

EU Approved and FDA Approval expected 2012

Long term results and absorbable

Collagen stimulator (like pmma)

Looks decent. Pardon the bad cut and paste

FAQ's

What is the difference between Ellans' and other dermal fillers?
The unique advantages of Ellans' are Sustained Performance, Tunable Longevity and Total Bioresorbability. Unlike other dermal fillers, Ellans' offers a complete customized solution for patients seeking longer-lasting results.

What is the specific difference between Ellans' and hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers?
The optimum combination of high viscosity and unique elasticity distinguishes Ellans' from the more fluid and short-lasting HA-fillers, and provides a better filling and lifting effect, and targeted placement. In addition, Ellans' stimulates the generation of new collagen giving a high quality sustained performance, in comparison to HA-fillers. Moreover, Ellans' is more cost-effective as less volume is required for the desired aesthetic results.

What is the specific difference between Ellans' and other particle fillers?
Ellans' is a non-permanent, safe and proven totally bioresorbable dermal filler in a ready for use syringe and primarily consists of soft smooth spherical shaped microparticles specifically designed for optimal biocompatibility. Ellans' is clearly differentiated by the unique features of Immediate and Sustained Performance, Tunable Longevity and predictable and controlled Total Bioresorbability.

What is the specific difference between Ellans' and permanent fillers?
Ellans' is not a permanent dermal filler. Total Bioresorbability of Ellans' is extensively tested and proven.

Is a allergy test required?
No, Ellans' is a non-animal, non-bacterial and non-human derived product which eliminates the need of an allergy test.

Is degradation the same as Total Bioresorbability?
No. Degradation is sometimes mistakenly equated with bioresorbability. Total Bioresorbability means that Ellans' is completely removed from the body with no residues of any kind left behind. In comparison, degradable materials may still leave fragmented product and/or degradation products in the body for many years or even permanently, which might lead to late inflammatory complications.

How should Ellans' be stored?
Ellans' can be stored at room temperature (15 ' 25'C ) in its original sealed packaging. Ellanse' must be used prior to the expiration date printed on the package. Do not freeze, and protect from sunlight.

What is the regulatory status of the Ellans' Family?
The entire Ellans' Family is CE-marked and therefore its safety and performance are approved. Ellans' is in compliance with the highest European safety standards for Implantable Medical Devices. AQTIS Medical' is an ISO-13485 certified manufacturer and operates according to the highest international quality assurance guidelines.

What is the Ellanse' family?
Ellans' is a unique dermal filler family, which is specifically designed and offers a Total Customized Solution for patients seeking longer-lasting results in medical aesthetics. It is the first dermal filler family with the unique feature of Tunable Longevity. Ellans' is further differentiated by the characteristics of Sustained Performance and Total and Controlled Bioresorbability (STAT' Technology'). The four options Ellans'-S, Ellans'-M, Ellans'-L, and Ellans'-E differ from each other only in their duration of performance, which ranges from 12 months up to 4 years or more.
Another unique advantage of the Ellans' Family is the identical injectability and lifting effect for all four duration options, as the visco-elastic properties are the same. This means that the needle size is independent of the selected duration option.

What are the components of Ellanse'?
Ellans' is a safe and clinically proven synthetic dermal filler, composed of totally smooth Polycaprolactone (PCL) microspheres, homogenously suspended in an aqueous Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) gel'carrier.
PCL is a well-known totally bioresorbable soft medical material, used in numerous CE-marked and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved commercial bioresorbable medical device applications like e.g. biodegradable sutures and orthopedic implants, for several decades world-wide and has demonstrated an excellent safety profile.
CMC has been used in numerous CE-marked and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved commercial product applications in medical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries e.g. dermal fillers, oral and maxillo-facial surgery, for several decades worldwide and has demonstrated an excellent safety profile.

Who makes Ellanse'?
Ellanse' is manufactured by AQTIS Medical', a Dutch-based privately-held medical device company, which specializes in the research and development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative injectable medical devices.
Which are the indications for use of Ellanse'?
The indications for Ellanse' can be found here: Ellanse' indications

How to use Ellanse'?
Ellanse' is to be injected into the deep dermal tissue near the subdermal junction. The recommended needle size for Ellanse' is 27 ' 30G.
Are there any side effects or adverse reactions?
Common and expected injection-related side effects like swelling, redness and bruising might occur. These side effects generally last 1-2 days and are mild in nature.

Is the safety of Ellanse' clinically proven?
The safety and efficacy of the Ellans' dermal filler family is being studied through a two-year, prospective, randomized clinical study, which is ongoing at Hautok clinic, Germany (initiated December 2008). The study is conducted in accordance with ISO standard 14155 and the ICH GCP standard E6. The 18 month data demonstrate an excellent safety and performance profile. Further clinical studies for ongoing clinical research activities and new indications will be conducted in order to even further evidence the uniqueness and advantages of Ellans'.

Are the results immediate?
The results are immediately visible after injection and are sustained and longer-lasting, but non-permanent in comparison to other dermal fillers, due to the specifically unique designed visco-elastic properties.

Wat is recommended after treatment?
Application of ice or cool compresses to areas of injection is recommended. The patient should be informed to minimize exposure of the treated area to excessive Sun- or UV-light until any initial redness or swelling has resolved.

How does Ellans' work?
Ellans' is a collagen stimulator, due to its unique elasticity characteristics and safe performance. Ellans' stimulates the body to generate new collagen (neo-collagenesis) which gives the patient a desired, youthful and natural looking appearance
04 Sep 2011 16:08
Southie is correct and obviously experienced the \"questionable aesthetics\" I spoke of. Dermal fillers are not the best route to augment the glans penis but at present, are the best option available. Hyaluronic acid lasts longer than 4 months (up to 18) but with similar unsightly results.
04 Sep 2011 16:08
Some surgeons will place allograft material just under the coronal ridge of the glans penis. I highly advise against this. At present, only injection with hyaluronic acid shows promise (with questionable aesthetics mind you) and as you mentioned in your post, is temporary.
23 Aug 2011 23:35
I already ordered the hyaluronic acid HA for my glads from acquafiller.com and it should be here in a few days.
16 Aug 2011 06:10

Dear Friends,
This is my first contribution to this database, and reflecting my Paris location it is about a French doctor who has been a pioneer in Phalloplasty and who was kind enough to respond to my recent inquiry.
You can read about him respective to the feminine side of his practice in the following New York Times article:
In Europe, Debate Over Islam and Virginity
With his authorization I am relaying his response to my letter with my own questions presented after the initials HC and his replies preceded by his own initials MA.

HC: Dear Dr Abecassis,

MA: Hello HC

HC: An active member of the American Phalloplasty forum, I am writing you pursuant to the praise formulated by Dr Panfilov regarding your great professional achievements.

MA: Mister Panfilov is a Master himself and I am honored by his words.

HC: In fact, our group has already had a certain incidence, having contributed to the development of a knowledge base accessible to the public pertaining to the different forms of plastic and reconstructive surgery dedicated to operations on male genital organs. Also, I invite you to discover it, with the understanding that this forum is only in the English language.
phalloplasty.proboards.com
Today many European patients travel to the United States, Brazil and even to Mexico for phalloplaty procedures, not knowing all of the available options on the European continent. And it is to this effect that I am contacting you, in order to bring them certain alternative options which would not mandate such distant travel in order to meet with a qualified surgeon.

MA: You are right, I have been many times to South America and also to the USA to train colleagues because there is considerable demand.

HC: Also, I thank you to be so kind as to authorize my relaying your answer, so that I may, should you so desire, translate it into English and publish it on the website after submitting this translation for your agreement.
We would be curious to know the operations and procedures which you recommend, as well as the associated precautions and ensuing convalescence requirements.

MA: I am a plastic and cosmetic surgeon practicing in Paris, France and Geneva, Switzerland. In a regular manner my specialty is in the field of Surgery of the External Genital Organs of the man and woman. I was the pioneer in France and in many countries of this, including of the reconstruction of the Hymen, a very delicate procedure in some cultures but an essential one, for which I have broken many taboos, and in France it has become the normal method, to the benefit of certain women in distress.

HC: A precise or general idea of the costs per procedure would be of great utility for those considering medical solutions which can sometimes be costly and who need to conciliate this with their budgets.

MA: The lengthening intervention and girth enhancement of the penis costs 5,500 Euros.
Girth enhancement alone: 3,600 Euros approximately
Vaginoplasty; Restauration of the Vaginal Caliber by Muscle Tightening and Adipocytary Grafting of the Vaginal walls: 5,000 Euros
Reduction of the small lips: 3,000 Euros
Hymenoplasty: 2,700 Euros ......
The operation lasts between 30 minutes to 1 Hour and convalescence some Two to Three days on average.

HC: Certain permanent and apparently risk free solutions having been recently developed for girth enhancement by PMMA, the primary interest for most of our members would be essentially for lengthening procedures as well as those enhancing the size of the glans or its crown.

MA: Personally I only use fat tissues to enhance staff girth. I do not think that the other products are good. Except maybe for the Glans. I don\'t like PMMA nor Hyaluronic Acid, at least in my own hands, we can further discuss this later.

HC: Also, some seek testicular lifting procedures to have a reduction of their scrotal sack or to separate the webbing from the shaft. Of course we are attentive to any of your propositions related to this field of medicine and would like to publish your remarks and suggestions, born of your great experience.

MA: We routinely do scrotal liftings, to reduce excessive skin of the sack. We have also designed testicular implants for aesthetic purposes to increase testicle size (the only ones in the world to my knowledge).

HC: I therefore thank you to be so kind as to authorize us to present the procedures you may propose to French and foreign clients seeking \"the French Touch\" of a precursor of intimate surgery. This website is in the English language and located in the United States and the information will be relayed by an independent third party in the context of the comparative evaluation of surgical choices available throughout the world. I therefore think that this information, whether it may be precise or of a more general nature, will not go against current French legislation pertaining to publicity of medical acts, quite a few of your colleagues already having to this effect their own dedicated websites.

MA: I trust you regarding the deontological aspect because I ma very attentive that no publicity is made about me, only information. And you do well to provide information about multiple doctors because this is more ethical.
You can see on the website of the CLINIQUE DES CHAMPS ELYSEES an explanatory video about intimate surgery where I discuss technique.
[youtube]n3cby6d8UvA[/youtube]
Should the case occur, please do not address patients to that clinic but directly to me, and this for organisational reasons.

HC: With all our thanks in advance

MA: I remain at your disposalYours truly.
Dr Marc Abecassis[/quote]
16 Aug 2011 06:09
Dr. Marc AbecassisParis, FrancePlastic SurgeonFree Fat Transfer; Ligament Severing Length Procedure; Glans Enhancement via Hyaluronic Acid; Testicular Enhancement; Vaginoplasty; Adipocytary grafting of the Vaginal wall; Small lips reduction; Hymenoplasty INT+ 33 1 4923-0081
13 Aug 2011 10:24
@hoover90210
We must be careful of one stop shopping if we\'re not sure of the results we can get. Quite a few of us have been scouting for a solution regarding glans enhancement. For those who had girth enhancement there is a choice of a very tapered look or else the pig in a blanket effect. So many are motivated to find a solution and the only good results using hyaluronic acid injections are in Korea where their glans doesn\'t react as poorly as ours. And even for them where there is a modest measure of success this treatment must be renewed within 8 months to a year, glans size dwindling away gradually until its augmentation is all gone.
At present our best hopes are for either confirmed results from Dr Runels Platelet Rich Plasma vampire treatment where he reinjects your own doctored blood replete with healing properties, for which we have thus far only one positive report not knowing whether it is temporary or permanent, and the other hope resides in Dr Lemperle developing a new form of PMMA which has larger beads enabling \"Possibly\" the safe use of PMMA in the glans. FWIW.
HC
05 Aug 2011 23:55
Go for it! I am planning on doing a combo procedure as well.. I can\'t wait to see bigwheels3535 results, he had surgery today! Has anyone heard anything about glans enhancement? I am aware that Dr. Rosenthal does it by injecting Juvederm hyaluronic acid gel. I talked to Dr. C and he says that\'s not permanent and he doesn\'t like the final results of how the glans looks. I\'d love to have 3 procedures done; lengthening, girth and glans augmentation.. anyone has any comments? has anyone asked Dr. C to apply PMMA in the glans? wouldn\'t that be great? Thanks to all!!
29 Jul 2011 02:42
Here is an update on the procedures I was seeking to undertake at Clinic Brazil in Kaliningrad Russia. First I am indeed going through with a ligament cut, webbing reduction and liposuction. However, it seems that they think that a 5 day stay is insufficient to offer me any form of PRP Plasma injections to the face or the scalp.

I find this interesting. It possibly means that although they are in the business to make money, they seek to offer procedures which have lasting effectiveness and which meet the needs of their patients. In this sense, they are not selling services if they do not provide that promise. They say that it would take several PRP injections over the course of a number of weeks to deliver results. This is NOT the story I\'ve heard on American cosmetic surgery websites where Dr Runel\'s patented Vampire Facelift is promoted as a standalone one-time procedure, although it is usually combined with Hyaluronic Acid filler injections.

In any case I shall investigate this further, but I am disappointed that they don\'t seem to believe it is quite the miracle cure which it is touted to be in the USA. Here is the information they provided me from the inventor of the cosmetic applications of PRP in Russia:

Dr Akhmerov - Combined Use of Plasmolifting

More later once I\'ve visited them next week and spoken to the doctor about this more in detail.

HC
UPDATE February 2013

Here is an update on my latest TEA Total Enhancement Approach. Since my last posts I have had several more CO2 fractional laser treatments to the face which have me getting picked up by younger and younger girls. It used to be women in their forties who sometimes checked me out. Then I started to get them wandering towards me like droves of zombies. Now they don\'t dare come at me anymore out of fear of rejection, and girls in their twenties are starting to come on strong. That hasn\'t happened to me in eons!

Possibly some of this comes from my experience with Dr C and Wade whose PMMA injections have totally upturned my life. I had my second PMMA series last summer, the third last September and will get my fourth in June. Yeah! However now this has me considering my physique and aesthetics on another level.

I used to simply want to no longer feel deficient \"down there\" and hoped to attract a much younger woman whom I had deep feelings for but who had manifested that she liked only very \'large\' African men. Yeah, it doesn\'t get much worse than that when you aren\'t packing the goods. So I went forward with PMMA out of love and hope. While the motive was not fulfilled in its promise, I have no regrets and am even grateful to that girl for having moved me to do so...

About general aesthetics and what I call TEA, I have been moving the process from genital enhancement to facial youthfulness and now onto general silhouette enhancement and total body aesthetics. For this reason I am also getting a webbing reduction in Russia, along with abdominal liposuction although everyone says I don\'t need it. It is just a small layer of fat I can\'t get off equal to about two pants sizes at the waist. I\'ll be happy when it\'s gone!

You will note from my Russian Adventure thread in the Patient Support forum that I will soon travel to Kaliningrad for a ligament cut operation through the scrotum. This is NOT to have a larger unit in bed, but is strictly a TEA aesthetic enhancement. Since I am now looking a lot younger and more fit, I have been indulging in the formerly forbidden pleasure of nude beaches and resorts. I just love the freedom, as well as feeling attractive to the naked lovelies... It\'s a great rush and I relax better than ever before.

However, the PMMA has made my unit rather thick when flaccid so to make it more natural looking I am seeking a purely aesthetic flaccid lengthening with the ligament cut. I will be stretching much of the time for the subsequent months so this may even bring me erect length gains although if any they should be very modest. At 5.5\" EL I hope to reach 6\" if possible - who knows? I\'ll keep you posted.

Since the surgeon does this procedure using the Russian method passing through the scrotum to avoid any visible scars in the pubic area, I am also having him remove the webbing which runs all the way up to my circumcision scar. This should give my unit a lot more visual appeal making it seem to start from closer to the base instead of growing out of my sack. I think visually it will make it look longer, which is useful when it is a bit too short for its consequent width. This combined with the lig cut and stretching may help make it look properly proportioned.

I am also going to ask the doctor for a PRP blood platelet plasma injection around the eye sockets, as when you age you lose body fat in a few facial areas. So the key to youthful appearance isn\'t only tightening the skin and growing new fresh baby skin thanks to fractional laser localized 3rd degree burns, but also getting some filler into those hollowing areas. Mind you, this is not a very apparent problem in my case, but I want to rejuvenate before aging too much.

Also I want to avoid costly fillers which will vanish in no time and have heard that PMMA is great in the shaft but not the face. While convalescing in the Russian clinic I will try the platelet rich injections similar to Dr Runels\' Vampire process, minus the hyaluronic acid which isn\'t needed in my case. I will also have some injected into my slightly receding hairline and smallish bald spot on the crown of the head. It is said to work wonders in preventing male pattern baldness alopecia and I shall report on any results here.

Finally, after my 4th and possibly final PMMA series in Tijuana this summer, I plan to go for shaft and ball sack hair removal. Like many men, especially those with webbing or whose skin move up the shaft after PMMA injections to accommodate the extra volume, sparse hairs grow along my shaft. I want them GONE. So I examined at length various methods from waxing to cremes and from shaving to home lasers, to conclude that for a permanent solution one must have this done professionally.

Although I have access to a leading dermatologist who is a pioneer in laser technologies and who has a full-time laser hair removal specialist working at his doctor\'s office, research on the subject of cost, permanence, reliability, hair types and skin colors brought me to conclude that for me the best method is going to be electrolysis.

However, this method is quite dangerous as it can cause severe burns or pitting along one\'s shaft, creating a moon crater result - far more disastrous than a few stray hairs. So one must have a top professional, and preferably one experience in genital hair removal. Since I will be in California to go to see Dr C in Tijuana, I plan to book an appointment with a leading Transgender electrolysis expert who has done genital hair removal for over sixteen years. I shall ask for shaft, scrotum and rear hair removal and maybe nose and ear hair removal too if not too pricey. On blogs I heard the price was $75/hour and that she works slowly and safely, which sounds good to me. Here\'s the link:

hairzapper.com/galvanic/

You will note that she uses primarily the galvanic method, so I will also be able to tell you how it feels to have electrical current in my unit and gumballs LOL. In any case I think this is probably the safest and most cost-effective permanent solution for hair removal in delicate places. More later...

Hunk Chunk

astroboy wrote: Sounds amazing. Any photos?
I\'m actually getting Fraxel laser treatment in Thailand in a fortnight.

Hi Astroboy,
I posted a picture of my hand after just about the harshest settings which could be dialed in. The forehead had almost as much to avoid having to resort to expensive annual shots of botox. He told me that each syringe of Botox costs him an uncompressible 150 Euros (over $200) and that since in France only plastic surgeons and dermatologist are allowed to inject it that they\'ve done price fixing to protect this lucrative business. His usual pricing is about 400 Euros ($600) for each injection.
So he was helpful and understanding when I said I wanted to avoid such repeated costs and dialed in a very high setting to better retract the skin of my forehead so that any residual folds when raising my eyebrows wouldn\'t happen anymore. I just took a snapshot in the mirror to show you what it looks like after day 4 of healing. It isn\'t nearly as red as it was before and I\'ve used up a lot of healing cream with hyaluronic acid.
Target foldsI would advise to be very cautions when undertaking laser treatments for the skin. It can be either the best or the worst of procedures. I researched it widely through internet forums before deciding to go forth and try it myself. What became rapidly apparent is that beyond the type of machine and technology, what really matters most is the competence and know-how of the person giving the treatment.
Smooth forehead
It is important that you have this done by a medical doctor, and not just any doctor either. It shouldn\'t be a plastic surgeon unless they are highly experienced and specialized in this. The skin is an entirely different field and I recommend having it done as I did, by a leading dermatologist. Mine is a pioneer in this field heading up hospital research in the applications of laser for dermatology. It is largely for this reason that my results are splendid, many people have had their skin ruined and suffered permanent damage from lasers which can be extremely aggressive.
The harshest but most effective of machines is the CO2 fractioned laser which he tells me isn\'t the same thing as the gentler Fraxel laser. This is what he has used on me, and it corresponds in effectiveness to a \"medium\" intensity chemical peeling. The Non Fractioned CO2 laser used to be used only for serious medical cases, and required 3-months of hospitalization in a burn victims facility.
And now your turn to tell us, Astroboy how did your sessions go in Thailand?
HC
Anti-Ageing Enhancement with high powered CO2 Fractional Laser Treatments - Part II
I got to the dermatologist late due to Paris traffic blocked by the closing of the riverbank highway by the mayor who turned it into a temporary beach with millions of tons of sand. Nice for visitors and locals, but a mess for anyone trying to drive across the city.
It is good that this doctor knows me now well having already given me two multiple treatment sessions, so we got off to a rapid start. I had spent the hour drive over rubbing anesthetizing cream on my face and hands while driving in Paris traffic. The hard part was rubbing it into the eyes in a certain quantity without making them water or stinging the eye which just had surgery. I did this every ten minutes, as traffic permitted driving with two fingers on the wheel and as many on the manual shift knob, It was pretty messy bumper to bumper traffic making it challenging even to a seasoned road hand like me.
He was startled at how effective our last sessions had been seemingly happy that it could have worked so well. He asked me how my love handle and stomach procedures went with his colleague he had sent me to, and when he learned how expensive it was he told me he\'d charge me half price today to make up for all I had had to spend. He agreed however that what I had done was quite a lot cheaper and less invasive than the alternative, cosmetic surgery. By the same token his own interventions spared me having to have my eyelids operated by blapheroplasty. Not knowing of course of my PMMA injections or chemical PE efferts, but only about the other stuff, he said \"You\'re going to be the six million dollar man\" lol.

He did during his earlier sessions with me dial his intensities higher than for any other patient, and tried two new things he had never done before, probably a first in France, the back of the hands and the eyelids. He then asked me if the hospital authorized his using a metal shell to protect my operated eyeball so soon after surgery. They hadn\'t and I didn\'t even bother asking assuming they\'d tell me to wait six months. So I said \"yes they said it was okay\" and told him they had sealed the wound up with laser,. He didn\'t seem that convinced as he is the leading laser dermatologist in the country and knows his lasers. lol
Anyways he was amenable and proceeded to get to my eyelids first. Fortunately I had not only rubbed on a whole lot of numbing cream on the eyelids in memory of the last session which hurt like mad, but also took three opium powder pills like those used at Dr C\'s clinic during the PMMA injections. He set for each area treated the laser at a higher intensity that what he had recorded previously, and went on to zap me so rapidly I couldn\'t believe how fast it was going.
They eyelids went great, the residual sags retracting instantly, and will look 25 years old when this heals in a week\'s time, The forehead was done in its full size to retract the skin as much as possible so that the thin horizontal lines which appear as wrinkles when I lift my eyebrows will no longer form during any facial expression. This part is not surefire, but stands a chance of working. He set the laser much higher to give it every chance. Thank goodness for the cream and pain pills. It just burns holes into you...
Then came my neck. Until a week earlier it was perfect. But losing 10 extra pounds had come a bit from here too and the skin was sagging slightly. I didn\'t know this but he said that even it is only needed at the center, he\'d need to zap as wide a surface as possible to provide maximum retraction. This time it was done without numbing cream but thankfully the pain pills made it bearable.
Let it be noted that not nearly as much of these treatments would have been needed if I had remained overweight, and I even think that weighing too much is what stretched my skin out more than ageing, causing more wrinkles than what one would have at my age. I remember a young man I know as a teenager, he was very large, not being able to sit down at anyone\'s house as it would break their sturdiest chairs. One day after a severe illness he lost it all and became thin. He was horrified because at thirty he was wrinkled up all over like an old man, which brought him to let himself go off the deep end, letting himself die. I was in a far lesser stage faced with a similar case of lose skin in serious need of retraction.
Then came the back of my hands, which with my latest weight loss looked like they were off an old man. Yikes, this couldn\'t be me! It wasn\'t only a few months ago. So he went at it, this time with the laser sounding at each zap as if it were cracking a whip. He told me he had cranked it way up, to make sure it is effective. And right now a few hours later my hands instead of looking seventy look thirty years old. The only part he wouldn\'t touch were the main finger articulations, which he said are fragile and have a tendency to scar. He said if later we want to we can always try.
On the drive home my hands burned so bad that I had to place them strategically on the steering wheel so that the air conditioning on max would blow cold air to put out the fire. When I got home I was yelping in pain and resorted for the first time in all of my procedures to take - afterwards - two more opium powder pills. This was one of my wisest moves. Within minutes I couldn\'t feel even a trace of pain and went on for the rest of the evening relaxed and cool as a breeze. Here\'s a picture taken two days later after the burning subsided thanks to frequent generous applications of A-Derma Rhealba Oat healing cream with 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid.

I\'ve got similar burns across the forehead and neckline which freaks out people so I must go out wearing a hat and sunglasses to not scare them. So that\'s my latest and perhaps very last incursion into laser burning skin treatments at least for this year. I will have gone from looking a good bit older than my age, due to the weight loss skin sags, to looking closer to 35 years old. Now all that is left to do is to get into better shape at the gym and maybe get a hold of a proper Human Growth Hormone injection treatment so that my insides are as young as the outside.
HC
Displaying 721 - 735 out of 757 results.