PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
15 May 2013 22:51
Fingers crossed that the \'\'special\'\' type of hyaluronic acid that he uses [as referred to from 5.30 onwards in the video you posted] really does give a firmer and more natural result.
I recently found an excellent article on achieving a significant volume expansion of the glans using injections of 12 ml per patient.

Original ArticleInternational Journal of Impotence Research (2013) 25, 117'120; doi:10.1038/ijir.2013.13; published online 4 April 2013A clinical study to assess the effectiveness of a hyaluronic acid-based procedure for treatment of premature ejaculation

Surgical procedureThe present study was performed according to the Helsinki declaration and local internal review board approval was obtained (it is available for viewing upon request from the Editor-in-Chief). All patients signed the informed consent. Each patient, comfortably sitting, was injected with a 28-G needle containing 1?ml of 1% lidocaine and prilocaine (Astra Pharmaceuticals, Milan, Italy) to induce local anesthesia. The circumference of the glans penis (deep connective tissue of the corpus spongiosum) was divided into three circles (from the base of the glans at a 1-cm distance from each other). The circles were then divided into quarter circles. An injection, containing 1?ml hyaluronic acid (Variofill; Adoderm GmbH, Langenfeld, Germany) was performed in the deep dermis into every quarter circle with a 27-G needle for a total of 12 injections performed in a single session (Figure 1). The patients' and partners' satisfaction was rated on the basis of a scale 1'10 (1=dissatisfied; 10=satisfied). IELT, a subjective measure defined as the time between the start of vaginal intromission and the start of intravaginal ejaculation, was evaluated for each couple. Evaluations about the increase of glans circumference and patients' and partners' satisfaction were also performed. Following the procedure, the patients did not receive any further aesthetic treatment.
This guy said he had very good results with Radiesse. The problem was the price.
He injected it 3 years ago... who was the doctor?

www.realself.com/question/sculptra-penis-girth

And we have this Doctor in France injecting temporary fillers (hyaluronic acid)

www.christianoudot.com/gb/penoplastie.html

The results last from 12 to 24 months

Here is a study concerning hyaluronic acid
The effects of penile girth enhancement using injectable hyaluronic acid gel, a filler
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20233296/

This study has probably been reviewed here but I didn\'t see it talked about in the last couple pages. The study mentions the duration lasting up to 18 months. This is higher than I\'ve ever seen. Complications dealt only with symmetry and it looks like this was resolved for all the patients.

Skeptical One wrote:

razor101 wrote: Restylane or Juvederm ?

Both Juvederm and Restylane are FDA approved hyaluronic acid fillers. There are minor technical differences in the two products. Both are proven to provide lasting results. Having said that, I think an experienced physician can do just about anything with just about any product.What is important to the consumer is what happens to a product when it is used by a less experienced physician. This is important because not everyone is going to be treated by the \"world\'s greatest.\"As a physician with a great deal of experience with these products, I prefer Restylaneand Perlane. The \"smoothness\" of Juvederm is not a clinically meaningful expression. It is a marketing term of art. The marketing people are making lemonade out of lemons.Having said that, when injecting tiny volumes, Juvederm is less likely to form a bump because it readily diffuses in the tissues. This is an advantage for doctors who are not prepared to mold and work with the filler once it is in the tissue.Restylane is more cohesive and tends to stay where it is placed. It needs to be carefully molded once injected.The advantage of this cohesion is that Restylane can be used to build up the face in away that is impossible with Juvederm. This is especially evident in the lower eyelid/tear trough hollow under the eyes. Juvederm injected in this area in enough volume to make a difference can readily drift into the top of the cheek creating unwanted fullness. This does not happen with Restylane.On the other hand, one has to expect lumps with Restylane and actively work to smooth these if they occur. This can easily be done and it is my opinion that the results are worth the effort.Some authors here suggest that Juvederm does not last, and I think the reality is that it does last but it tends to get flattened in the tissue and over time appears less effective.Recognize that some offices push products because the doctors get financial incentives from the companies to do so and these incentives increase based on how much of the company\'s product the offices uses.For example, Allergan incentivizes plastic surgeons by counting any of the Allergan products, this includes BOTOX, Juvederm, Prevage, as well as Allergan manufacturedbreast implants. For Allergan, the offices that use enough of their product not only get a significant discount on product, they get favorable placement on the Allergan doctor referral website.Medicis, the company that makes Restylane, has a similar type program, but it only applied to its hyaluronic acid filler products. So be aware of this because it creates a potential bias in what the doctor may recommend.

For penis enhancement and according to the above ,,, It seems that Juvederm wins !

Unless I missed it, which physician wrote the above?

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD

razor101 wrote: Restylane or Juvederm ?

Both Juvederm and Restylane are FDA approved hyaluronic acid fillers. There are minor technical differences in the two products. Both are proven to provide lasting results. Having said that, I think an experienced physician can do just about anything with just about any product.What is important to the consumer is what happens to a product when it is used by a less experienced physician. This is important because not everyone is going to be treated by the \"world\'s greatest.\"As a physician with a great deal of experience with these products, I prefer Restylaneand Perlane. The \"smoothness\" of Juvederm is not a clinically meaningful expression. It is a marketing term of art. The marketing people are making lemonade out of lemons.Having said that, when injecting tiny volumes, Juvederm is less likely to form a bump because it readily diffuses in the tissues. This is an advantage for doctors who are not prepared to mold and work with the filler once it is in the tissue.Restylane is more cohesive and tends to stay where it is placed. It needs to be carefully molded once injected.The advantage of this cohesion is that Restylane can be used to build up the face in away that is impossible with Juvederm. This is especially evident in the lower eyelid/tear trough hollow under the eyes. Juvederm injected in this area in enough volume to make a difference can readily drift into the top of the cheek creating unwanted fullness. This does not happen with Restylane.On the other hand, one has to expect lumps with Restylane and actively work to smooth these if they occur. This can easily be done and it is my opinion that the results are worth the effort.Some authors here suggest that Juvederm does not last, and I think the reality is that it does last but it tends to get flattened in the tissue and over time appears less effective.Recognize that some offices push products because the doctors get financial incentives from the companies to do so and these incentives increase based on how much of the company\'s product the offices uses.For example, Allergan incentivizes plastic surgeons by counting any of the Allergan products, this includes BOTOX, Juvederm, Prevage, as well as Allergan manufacturedbreast implants. For Allergan, the offices that use enough of their product not only get a significant discount on product, they get favorable placement on the Allergan doctor referral website.Medicis, the company that makes Restylane, has a similar type program, but it only applied to its hyaluronic acid filler products. So be aware of this because it creates a potential bias in what the doctor may recommend.

For penis enhancement and according to the above ,,, It seems that Juvederm wins !

Unless I missed it, which physician wrote the above?

Restylane or Juvederm ?

In praise of Hyaluronic Acid: apparently, not even by insane self-administration of the product you can royally fuck up for life: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483579/?report=classic

Jelq Nicholson wrote: @hoddle

I searched alternatives to this dr and found a lot in France, all were much more expensive than the dr from Nice.

I think this is because he uses a big syringe instead of multiple small ones, this way it\'s cheaper and safer method. This is what he explains in his video.

He also says in the bigger syringe he uses a special filler \"for the body\" that suits perfectly to PE,, firm etc. He says the filler in little syringe is not as good for PE.

I think it\'s just Macrolane reading the mail posted in this topic, but I don\'t know much on temporary fillers.

I searched testimonies on this particular doctor but didn\'t find any. Only found an unhappy guy who had hyaluronic acid injection, but I don\'t know with which Dr.

Basically he\'s just talking about the difference between Macrolane and Restylane. Macrolane is used for the body and comes in bigger syringes, while Restylane is a facial filler, much more expensive and come is 1ml syringes.

I still don\'t understand why he is half the price of the Dr in Nice, who also uses Macrolane.

When researching did you find any guys on French forums who had had any PE surgery?
@hoddle

I searched alternatives to this dr and found a lot in France, all were much more expensive than the dr from Nice.

I think this is because he uses a big syringe instead of multiple small ones, this way it\'s cheaper and safer method. This is what he explains in his video.

He also says in the bigger syringe he uses a special filler \"for the body\" that suits perfectly to PE,, firm etc. He says the filler in little syringe is not as good for PE.

I think it\'s just Macrolane reading the mail posted in this topic, but I don\'t know much on temporary fillers.

I searched testimonies on this particular doctor but didn\'t find any. Only found an unhappy guy who had hyaluronic acid injection, but I don\'t know with which Dr.

I don\'t think Hyaluronic acids filler harden. They don\'t work like particulate fillers as far as I know. When you inject 10cc of Macrolane, that\'s what it is and that\'s what remains. But with PMMA between 70% and 90% of the filler is carrier that gets absorbed and is replaced with collagen. I\'m assuming that collagen is firmer than hyaluronic acid and fat. I think that is what makes the difference. The firmer collagen based tissue doesn\'t get compressed by the skin.
spoke with david ralph\'s clinic and the french doctor. Ralph doesn\'t use radiesse but instead restylane which lasts around 4 months according to the receptionist.also, according to the receptionist, patients tend to up for implant surgery after consultation with the doctor.When i tried to get more info about the implant - she didnt want/able to give more information but advise to go for a 300' consultation.After my chat, i gave the dr in france a call.what he uses is macrolane and not radiesse, juvaderm etc.He thinks macrolane is the best solution for girth and has been injecting on penises for 4 years now.he said refills are needed around every 1-2 years depending on various factors.With my 4\'\', he can increase it to 6\'\'. According to him, I will have around 5\'\' one year after treatment.I will go back to my 4\'\' after 2-3 years. He is based on South France close to Nice and the procedure costs 1200'.He said the only issue with macrolane is the formation of clumps which he says his technique minimizes it with 95% success rate.I mentioned about the issues with macrolane, for instance that it has been banned in some countries and that it is reported to have cause ED.He says he have strong belief in the product and his technique.From what I could find on the forum, only two guys had the macrolane and they are both unhappy.Here are some of their comments:DangerRoss\'I\'m from Europe, and I\'ve had Macrolane (hyaluronic acid) PE done one year ago. It was a bit of a disappointment, alot of misshape and lumps.. there is still some of that along the shaft, also small lumps.These lumps / nodules seem to be the most common problem with PMMA also. With Macrolane, I have managed to even out most of these lumps by squeezing and massaging, even now after one year I have got couple of these lumps and succesfully squeezed them. It has to be done with alot of force though.My stats EL 7\", EG before Macrolane 5\" right after (50ml) 6,5\" and now maybe average of 6\" after one year. \'

Mikehoc I also had Macrolane about 3 years ago. Basically it was useless. I had it removed 2 weeks later. At least that was easy and successful using a simple injection of hyalase. It was gone within 24 hours ! Posted 07/02/12 #488 Hi 69, think I can offer you some advice. I also had Macrolane about 3 years ago. Basically it was useless. I had it removed 2 weeks later. At least that was easy and successful using a simple injection of hyalase. It was gone within 24 hours !

Last Oct I had my first round of pmma and I can tell you they behave very differently. Pmma may not be without it\'s problems but it\'s way ahead of Macrolane in my opinion. My pmma is at least relatively evenly spread out, the macrolane wasn\'t, it bunched at the base and looked and felt ridiculous. Pmma also feels more natural and it\'s permanent, which may or may not be a good thing depending on your point of view.

I\'m pretty happy with my pmma so far, although I\'d like a second round. I definitley wasn\'t with Macrolane. But I would suggest caution and perhaps sticking to the 10% pmma. Hope that helps.what do you think guys about macrolane...it is quite impressive that dangerross had an inch gain after one year although some issues here and there.

Yao
29 Mar 2013 13:07
Hmm...Here\'s some very negative info on Megafill for penis enlargement (scroll down to bottom half of page):

www.urodoc.co/hyaluronic-acid-penis-enlargement.htm

acu
23 Mar 2013 07:53
For those who couldn\'t understand he is stating that most requests come from patients with normal sized units who want to feel better about themselves in front of the mirror. He only offers reversible interventions, namely injections of hyaluronic acid. He charges 280 Euros per syringe of product and gives as a reference cost that of 5 syringes in a normal intervention. He says there is no limit of how much product can be injected, saying that however it is his duty to prevent it from reaching absurd levels. He also states that the effect lasts two years.

In comment I must say that the effect is a degressive one, and while it might take two years for all of the product to be completely resorbed and to return to one\'s original dimensions, it appears that after one year\'s time the volume increase will have diminished by half, requiring regular topping up sessions say every few months? I have no idea however of the physical sensation and degree of hardness of an erect unit enhanced by hyaluronic acid, those interested should enquire.

In any case I think that this is a positive option for those wanting to stay into a holding pattern until venturing forth into a more permanent solution such as PMMA. If so then one could always await full resorption and then undertake some other form of phalloplasty. It might also be an interesting procedure to explore if he is willing to administer it to the glans. I am personally planning on asking him this in the near future. I shall keep others here posted of his reply and any further information, especially if I undergo such a procedure.

Hunk Chunk
03 Jan 2013 01:11
Does anyone know if Dr Camacho performs glans enlargement using hyaluronic acid gel injections?
Displaying 691 - 705 out of 757 results.