PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
04 Jan 2023 16:07
I have found a topical French product, presented only a few months ago, based on hyaluronidase, lipase, protease and some natural oils. The fact is that it promises a moderate dissolution of hyaluronic acid, depending on the imperfection from 1 to 3 applications, one week apart between treatments. They make it clear that when it is deeper and denser the effect is more moderate.
It has a very specific form of application. It is not for dilution of large quantities like the one injected, but if it softens imperfections I am already happy.
I will tell you how it goes, and I will be as impartial as possible, whether it goes well or not.
I am not giving the name of the product at the moment, in case I was violating any forum rule.
Greetings.
03 Jan 2023 21:20
It is unlikely this would work, it may also be a bad idea or dangerous if it did.

1. Hyaluronidase is a enzyme aka a protein. Proteins don't pass through the epidermis or cell bilayers, much less a dense facial layer. Only oil based things go through the skin.

If it did get in somehow, its going to start destroying the natural hyaluronic acid in your skin...I have no idea what that would do.

Instead of working locally it would most likely get picked up by the bloodstream and transported everywhere and get diluted to the point where you wouldn't notice any effects.

In short, I don't think this makes any sense from a molecular biology perspective and may have some risk.
03 Jan 2023 20:01
I will correct with you regarding Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - it doesn't last just "a few months", it can easily reach 12-18+ months, and occasionally even longer. I also wouldn't call it "crap", far from it - it's got the strongest safety profile of any filler and is arguably the most successful filler on the cosmetic market.

I get your dissatisfaction with Androfill's decision to have patients use HA first, but that's their policy and they are upfront about it. If you don't like it, by all means find a competitor, but sitting here bashing them for what their motives might be provides nothing of substance and becomes purely speculative. Don't take this personally but you aren't entitled to any Clinic making an exception for you just because you want it your way. Even Avanti Derma has policies that they won't make exceptions for (example: not performing work on people who have had prior work done, and limiting amount of cc's injected in one round), and other Clinics have told me that they've turned away clients that appear to have unrealistic expectations or demands. So while I get why you're upset, Androfill hasn't lied to you, taken your money, OR botched a procedure, so I ask we digress on that matter.

Avanti Derma is also a fantastic option and they are one of the few providers of Ellanse that perform girth injections. Ellanse is NOT available in the U.S. at present time because it has yet to be FDA-cleared (if & when I don't know). Good luck!
03 Jan 2023 19:09
When I first got interested in PE I started on many manual. pumps, pill etc they never worked long term. Then I watch the documentary "big like me" And how he went to mexico to make his penis bigger and managed it!!! How ever disclaimer, The protagonist in big like me for lack of better word or just simply wanting to be polite....Well he was very reckless after his procedure, he smoked , he was drinking whiskey... I mean directly after his procedure. And then believe he went out flaunting his gains and trying to hook up with prostitutes or basically easy women. I really want to be polite and not to refer to him as a complete..... never mind lets carry on to the important stuff.

I am about to embark on a long journey of PE, it will be detailed and when the time comes.. from start to finish with pictures and a lot of details. Many Facts and a lot of my personal observations and pictures ofcourse. The very first thing I will mention is the impressions I had 2 choices to begin with. 1) Dr "Loria" was my first with his Explanations and model huge penises and tutorials about how to do stuff, and his examples of what he could do and how women go crazy for 6.5 inches of girth, and trust me his model penis (molded dildos) and so on were very impressive. But, Dr L is just a silicon puppet master you must avoid like the plague.

Moving on to "Androfill" You visit their website they have tons and tons of info about all their fillers and their famous surgeon Dr Horn. This one took the cake, They blast their entire website with various fillers while mean while telling you the best filler (ELLANSÉ) cannot be used by first time users and that the maximum fillers they offer first time users are Hyaluronic acid. Some crap that last a few months and then you have to come back to give them more money. And their catch and pull is that you need experience to form the implant. It makes me laugh because the amount of money you have to pay in order to qualify is literally double than if you just went for ELLANSÉ straight away. They literally think you are an imbecile that needs to practice on their cheaper stock to make them more money, instead of giving you something that lasts and make you happy. Just so they can make more money off of you. I have sent them many e-mails requesting ELLANSÉ but they always force you to go for lesser products that last less time just so that they can make more money from you. They use every excuse under the sun to make you believe them and pick their crappy temporary fillers so they can take advantage of you and your money. Mean while if you even mention PMMA They will literally warn you against it like you are about to make a deal with the devil, mean while they wont let you try ELLANSÉ unless you get their crappy other temporary fillers first.

And finally There is Avanti Derma "The good guys" Avanti derma is a whole different story. These guys will reply to you, these guys will explain what you have to do before you come, these guys will answer with out bullshit. They have done it all and will explain what you need and once you arrive pay them and commit.. they will execute as they promised.

Quite literally all you have to do before you attempt Penis enlargement or augmentation procedure Are the following simple steps.

1) Quit smoking if you do, I mean it just stop that shit!
2} Stop drinking alcohol!
3) stop drinking (caffeine) coffee!
4) avoid consuming salt and sugar! And any kind of Junk food.
The top 4 things I mentioned up top are the most stupid and counter productive things you can do when you are about to embark on penis fillers with PMMA or ELLANSÉ or anything that will produce collagen in one way or another to grow you penis size.

a) Nicotine and tar kills your body's ability to sustain normal body growth, that means immune system. healthy oxygen levels, collagen production and vitamin retention (vitamin C especially that helps collagen growth a lot)
b) Alcohol is almost the worst thing you can do to your self if you into PE, lowers testosterone, makes you fat, damages you liver and over all diminishes collagen production on a massive level.
c) Caffeine dramatically stalls collagen production. If you like coffee and lots of it you might as well not bother with penis enhancement it is very counter productive. Many people are caffeine addicts, so if you are don't waste your money with any PE you are basically setting your self up to lose.

d} Refined sugar, salt and junk food (pizza, burgers, cakes, tacos, burritos, KFC etc... this list goes on for ever but ultimately = salt, refined sugar, junk food, flour = very bad for penis growth and collagen.

So all I am trying to say is this. Avoid the bad practitioners. Go long term, and look after your body. And you will get results.

The main factor why people don't get good results are that 1) they care less for their body than a dog, 2) they choose bad practitioner that cares only about money and who is generally a scum bag. Or they are just too bloody old and they need a mountain of supplements to see any long term gains.

If you go to a place like avanti derma that offer long term PE like PMMA or ELLANSÉ all you need to do is this: For 2 days before your procedure eat nothing just drink water.. you will enter autophagy stage (your body starves and your body literally vacuums anything you put in it. Once you do the procedure
Get your self some quality multivitamins (gel based) with all the vitamins + Q10, get your self some high quality marine based collagen pills + high quality marine based collagen powder to be mixed with a liquid (water or fresh orange juice)
stock up on that pre procedure and use them morning and night. Use them every day 1 week prior procedure and 3 weeks after. And get a good hanger for stretching for the first 7 days once you get the procedure done so that you keep retraction completely at bay. And basically after you get the procedure done do everything mentioned above make sure you eat these 14 foods every day 3 times a day morning/afternoon and night in any orders you want just consumer them (notie: almonds/yogurt and honey go very well together for breakfast). Eggs, salmon, sardines, yogurt, honey, almonds, avocados, steak, pork chops, broccoli, spinaches, asparagus, mushrooms and chicken.

so eat all that and please for god sake, avoid: Sugar, soft drinks, salt = ( creates inflammation so you can't see your results or massage correctly) Junk food = makes you fat and has lots of sodium which wrecks your gains. And no brains stay the hell away from alcohol and cigarettes.
02 Jan 2023 11:20
Bellafill (PMMA) cannot be dissolved, this is only true for Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Fortunately all fillers can be filled and molded, and it's not uncommon to seek out multiple appointments to get a final result. PMMA in particular is a filler that relies on neocollagenesis for girth, and this process isn't 100% predictable which leads to imperfections after your first and second rounds. I had 5+ appointments (can't remember exact number) to get to my final happy place and I doubt you'll need nearly as many.

You mention retracting the foreskin, mind if I ask if you're uncut? I can't tell from these erect photos as you may very well have the skin retracted. If so, this will actually dictate your plan of action moving forward.

Thanks for sharing!
29 Dec 2022 18:03

jackets5 wrote: I will be getting a filler in the next few months. I’m unsure what filler I want. However, I’m 99% sure it will be done at Avanti. I’m 41, circumcised, happily married with 2 kids. HA is intriguing for the reversibility but I have read reviews that it dosent feel natural and it’s “squishy”. When it comes to PMMA vs Ellanse, the reports that Ellanse is last much, much longer than reported makes me wonder what’s the difference between PMMA and Ellanse. Cost isn’t a factor, know it’s a step wise process and ready for multiple procedures. Any opinions

Neither technically feel natural but most often times (like 99% of the time it seems) only the person with the enhancement notices this, and if you're married, I doubt either filler will make a significant impact in that regard. I believe the palpability of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is overblown and I know of many reviews that are quite content with the overall feel and girth of HA.

The main take away here is that HA will require top-offs periodically (the frequency will vary person to person) to retain size, but comes with a strong safety profile (HA is naturally occurring in the body and reversible to some extent) due to the fact that if you don't like it, you don't have to worry about it lasting forever. PMMA on the other hand will require a set-amount of appointments, and then you'll be set for life; however, in the (uncommon) event of complications, anything permanent will prove to be more challenging to manage.

You are correct about your assessment on Ellanse. As for the difference between Ellanse & PMMA --> we know that PMMA is permanent, and we are told that Ellanse is temporary, however most (if not all) reports of Ellanse girth enhancement don't appear to show any significant reduction in girth, which means it's very hard to put a timeframe on its longevity.

Between the three, there are no wrong decisions, especially if cost isn't a factor. If you are set on Avanti Derma, then honestly I'd say do PMMA or Ellanse, because that's definitely their strength. You can do HA with them as well, but with HA you are afforded a number of similarly talented practitioners around the U.S., whereas quality PMMA practitioners are far & few (not all fillers are created equal). Ellanse can only be done in Mexico or Europe.

Good luck!
24 Dec 2022 00:43

Oslo wrote: I was wondering if theirs a way to permanently enhance glan with less risk?

Also I had pmma from Avanti back in June/July. Not sure if I just recently developed nodule, since light bump on the base but only moves when flaccid. But overall not even noticeable . Is it fine or anything to do about it?

I’m thinking to do second round in few months possibly

This topic comes up often: anatomically-speaking, the glans poses a significant challenge when it comes to providing significant gains safely, and permanent gains even more so.

To my knowledge, permanent enhancement of the glans that is worthwhile (worthwhile = meaningful gains that look natural and worth the cost) doesn't really exist. Even temporary options are so-so, mostly being worthwhile only in that any complications would be much easier to manage.

If you really want glans enhancement, I'd only see an experienced injector (the layer of the glans is quite thin) and strongly insist on something like Hyaluronic Acid (HA). I suppose permanent fillers could be used, but I personally wouldn't advise it.

If you do a second round, that's when you can have the nodule addressed. If it isn't swollen, red, painful, warm (when flaccid), or increasing in size, it's very likely a nodule (which are harmless, just aesthetic nuisances).
24 Dec 2022 00:27

Ag95 wrote: Have you had some work done yourself? I would love to hear about it if you don’t mind sharing how it all went and which method you chose to do.

I had PMMA done over 10 years ago with additional volumes injected over a few years. I am pleased with my results and have had no complications to date. That said, PMMA was the only known & discussed option at the time; most other methods during that era had unacceptable complication rates.

So if I were starting today on a clean slate, I would still strongly consider PMMA but wouldn't rule out other methods now that I have options. Modern male phalloplasty has come a long way since, and methods have been improved & innovated to such an extent that I can really shop around.

It's hard to say where my mindset would be going into 2023 if I had no prior work done; I think Hyaluronic Acid (HA) or FFT (fat) would actually be higher on my list given my propensity to minimize complication, but that PMMA or Ellanse would still place high given the number of successful reports and its longevity.

That all said, I'm still happy with my decision even if it was really the only option at the time, and I have no regrets. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is no one true "best," but that the "best" applies in the context of your situation (end goals, logistics & budget, travel, aesthetics-vs-gains, risk-thresholds, etc).
23 Dec 2022 12:13
Honestly if it only lasts 6-12 months then why not just stick to Hyaluronic Acid (HA), which for some guys can last even longer? At least there you know it's effective and has a relatively solid safety profile. Whatever purported advantage it may have over HA simply couldn't justify taking such a gamble in my opinion, unless of course you (1) travel to South Korea often and/or (2) know a trusted doctor there.
23 Dec 2022 11:38

Haa2735 wrote: Hello,
I recently had a consultation with Avanti derma about my interest in the pmma procedure but after joining phaloboards and seeing several photos, I'm having second thoughts. It is amazing how much girth someone can achieve with that treatment but most of the penises look asymmetrical. I understand that symmetry isn't a concern to many of you but I don't think I would be able to go the pmma route. I am willing to go the temporary filler route and was wondering what the different options are? My biggest concern is symmetry.

To be honest I think you may be over-critical regarding symmetry. I know it's subjective but you have to keep in mind that you are artificially enhancing your penis, and for that reason there will always be some imperfections, even if only noticeable to you. The overwhelming majority of reports indicate that partners are none-the-wiser and are quite happy with their results. Many asymmetries can also be corrected to some degree in follow-up appointments.

I personally don't see these asymmetries, but this may very well be due to how we interpret results, and I can understand that. If you are indeed this concerned about aesthetics (and that's fair), then temporary fillers in low volumes may be the best way to go. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is the best option on the market for temporary fillers.

I still believe Avanti Derma is a world-class clinic, and I personally feel you are going to get comparable results at similarly experienced clinics, even if you opt for temporary fillers, so keep that in mind. They do offer HA as well, but their specialties are PMMA and Ellanse.

Since you did ask about options, here are Clinics that happen to specialize in the use of (long-term temporary) HA -->
USA
PhalloFILL (Dallas)
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - Dr. Shafer (New York City)
Upsize Clinic (Northern California)
Dr. TJ Tsay (Southern California)

Europe
Androfill (U.K.)

Australia
CALIBRE Clinic (Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane)

I'd reach out to a couple, maybe those closer to you, and compare your consultations and then move forward with what you believe best fits your goals.
23 Dec 2022 09:14

Ag95 wrote: Hello everyone, I’m new to the boards here and I have been doing a lot of digging around lately but having a tough time finding out a up to date safer method for permanent girth enchantment injections.after reading reviews on the board I have been getting mixed answers with positives of techniques used aswell as horror stories which is hard for me to build confidence to find the right method for permanent girth enlargement. I was about to do a platinum procedure x2 girth and x1 gland enlargement by dr.Loria in the USA. But after more research I have found out that the silicon injection method he does is not good and considered a ticking time bomb of when complications will arise. Since silicon was never meant to be injected in the penis of large amount of CCs especially when he is not a board certified doctor or a real cosmetic doctor… so it has turned me away from his clinic. So now I reach out to you guys if you could help me get some advice and knowledge of which procedures are the best today that are safer and permanent with good results and reviews and clinical data of years ago of the procedures that have been done. I’m located in Toronto canada and am willing to travel to the right clinic to get what I’m looking for done. As of now these are my measurement stats roughly of the sizing I have now:

Rough measurements are
Flaccid length 4-5inch
Flaccid girth 4.5inch
Erect length 6.5 inch
Erect girth 5inch

Please help me out here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Start with the Phallo-Guide including the Medical Expert Opinions section within. Then do some reading around the forums.

As for permanent options, you either have (non-surgical) PMMA or (surgical) Dermal Grafts like Surgimend.

There are also temporary options worth considering, like Hyaluronic Acid (HA).

I wouldn't rule out temporary options as they (arguably) possess relatively stronger safety profiles, but the aforementioned permanent options are still very much effective.

I'm in talks with a Toronto provider but the Clinics nearest you that I can currently vouch for is Youthology Med Spa (PMMA) in Ohio, or Mark P Solomon MD (Surgimend) in Pennsylvania.
19 Dec 2022 01:37

KirkS wrote: My measurements are 6.5 BPEL and 4.8 EG throughout and have a relatively big glans, so I felt like I was a prime candidate. I'm in my mid thirties.

I had negative comments about my girth from multiple women when young which really messed me up. It may also have been genuinely thinner before age 20. But I have no evidence that any girl that I actually had a strong emotional connection with has left me because of my size. In fact, none of the girls I have been in long-term relationships with have left me at all. There are however girls that leave after 1 or 2 times of sex, but they gave me pretty flat answers that it was a values/personality mismatch, I just never believed them, until fairly recently. That being said absolutely nobody has said I am big. I have also seen literally no correlation between how tight or loose a girls vagina is and how much she seems to enjoy sex with me, not even a hint of it actually. Use angles. Most of my issue is getting dates in the first place.
I have been seriously thinking about HA injections for several months now and settled on Dr. Carney as a prime candidate. I am concerned he uses multiple needle penetrations vs cannula. They claim this is how they achieve a more aesthetic result. Does anyone think they actually do? I haven't seen evidence of their pictures looking better than anyone else's? The multipole needle penetrations seems to raise the risk of complication even with an experienced hand. In general, I was impressed with the PAs and Ultrasound tech at Rejuvall. However, I felt Morgenstern had a tendency to talk in circles around the more direct questions I asked him about complications. I would have preferred to talk to Carney.

Q??Does anyone think the multiple needle penetrations method gives more aesthetic results?

I've been thinking through the progression of enlargement procedures and not seeing that it makes practical sense for me. There is still the emotional component and really wanting to know how much it matters and how much confidence it would give me.

The first treatment all told with travel etc will be close to 7k for 10ml of juvaderm. With my length, I'm not expecting more than .5 inches max from this. I would then wait awhile and see if there are side effects or asymmetries (which I don't really want) if I had a wife who was in on it, I wouldn't care.

Lets say it takes me from 4.8 to 5.2.

Q???? Do any of you have experience that this will likely make a difference? From my reading its not till you get to 5.5 or 6 that you start getting a categorically different reaction in an uncertain % of women.

Ok so, to get there I need another large topup costing 10K. Now i'm at the max of HA.

They state the HA lasts 12-18 months. But, I think they use Juvederm and people here say it can last up to 4 years.

Q??? Is there a more definitive consensus on how long this lasts? the difference between 1-4 years is pretty large practically speaking.

Ok, lets say I like the results and have avoided any complications. Now I am in the position of filling this up every 1-3 years as a maintenance for 7-12k per round (including travel and lodging). Each round has more needle penetrations and more risk of complications and costs a ton more cash. I would then basically have to keep doing this for life. Why go through this unless I have serious evidence that my size is keeping me from getting a fulfilling relationship? Being a porn star has a certain appeal, but I will get bored of women I don't have an emotional connection with, hot or not.

So ok, lets say I like it and want something permanent. That leaves Ellanse and PMMA.

Problem, I don't think Carney does Ellanse anymore and the increased rate of complications and lack of reversibility seem to have become a concern. Morganstern still does the fat implantation, but this has a pretty bad wrap at this point, maybe he does it better, maybe not. I'm not going to take his word for it. In theory I'm less warry of PCL and collagen causing issues life long (autoimmune), in reality both Ellanse and PMMA have the possibility of nasty side effects. I'm not ready to risk the functionality of my dick just yet.

Why not wait awhile and see if better options are available in the future?

Am I overlooking anything here?

Your skepticism is healthy and it seems like you've done some of your initial research. Quite frankly, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) would be the way to go for someone in your situation if girth enhancement is something you desire.

As for its longevity, this quite frankly varies person-to-person, and you won't know until you've had it injected. Also, you won't have to worry about losing ALL of your HA, and any subsequent top-offs will require less volume since you'll have a foundation there. This will likely help keep costs manageable.

Dr. Carney is one of the top Docs in the field so that's a plus as well.

You aren't far from Magnums and for that reason I think HA would prove most sensible. Yes, going from 4.8 to 5.2 is huge. When it comes to a change in circumference, there is a significant impact to overall volume, and 5.2 is right around where Magnums start becoming wearable.
11 Dec 2022 10:58

tlsussex wrote: Hey guys. Probably many newbie posts already so apologies.. Considering HA next year and looking for honest reviews/advice.

So my stats are 5ft10, 70kg, 5.5” erect length and around 4” girth. I’ve a fairly fast metabolism so my main concern is how long is will actually last.

Any guys on here of similar stats that can share their experience and results? Were you happy with the results?

Have read up loads on Androfill and Moorgate (both London) and they seem similar but it’s a bit of a minefield to be honest.

Anything you guys can share to help me make the right decision is welcome. Thanks in advance

I'm assuming you're in the UK? Androfill in particular has been a long-time European practice offering both Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Ellanse. Francis, their Patient Coordinator possesses a very in-depth understanding of the whole process and he's been working with both patients and doctors in this field for many years. If you reside in Europe and would like to see a Practice that has sufficient experience in effective non-surgical girth enhancement, they would be my go-to recommendation.

Moorgate has also been involved in the industry for many years and while I can't vouch for them personally, I have nothing negative to add either. There are lesser known and arguably questionable alternatives elsewhere in Europe that may prove hit-or-miss, so you'll want to stick with the familiar outfits.

I think you have a pretty good starting point size-wise and I suspect you'll find the gains worthwhile. If you keep your goals and expectations realistic and go into this with a sound state of mind, you'll find a lot of benefit to this type of procedure.
10 Dec 2022 14:16
I was finally able to find out about the hyaluronic acid that they put on me. It is brand deneb S (soft). 18mg/ml. There is another deneb H (hard). with 22mg/ml, which surely would have been somewhat firmer. The fact is that it says that it is indicated for thickening the penis, but I feel it is very soft, plus it has accumulated more on the right side of the penis and causes me to twist to the left, as well as a lump of acid on the foreskin and have thought about using hyaluronidase. I was injected with 10 ml into a 16.5 cm long penis. Is it possible to correct the excess of hyaluronic acid on the right side in a harmonious way with hyaluronidase, reducing, say, half of the product or approximately? On the other hand, if the thickness of the hyaluronic could be reduced by half, would it be less soft as there was less layer of product? Thanks for the answers.
08 Dec 2022 02:51

Persis wrote: I don't know well, but he is a highly valued doctor and surely he is a suitable hyaluronic. I will ask you anyway, but my question is whether the consistency in the skin and hardness after 5 days is the same as after a month, for example, or does it harden even a little over time. Thanks again.

It’s actually typically the opposite. It is firm when injected then as it absorbs water it softens and integrates into the tissue. It’s possible you’re feeling the swelling and not the actual filler.
Displaying 196 - 210 out of 757 results.