PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: ellanse
26 Jan 2016 00:11
I am going to ask for the price breakdown on Ellanse and will post when I hear anything from Dr.C.

25 Jan 2016 17:20

Lanton wrote: I should also note that Radiesse and Ellanse are listed as reversible on his website. Hmmm....short of degloving I don\'t know of an injectable reversal agent for these, only HA based products. Thanks your all your thoughts, guys! Greatly appreciated. I would be interested to know what \"type\" of PCL (for duration) he is using. I thought I saw that we could chose from any except the 4 year type as it is \"not available in Mexico\" per Avanti\'s website. I\'m happy to have contributed some new info!

Hoddle, I shouldn\'t have said scaffolding per se. I know it\'s not like a tissue implant, alloderm, or megafill (if megafill works as advertised). I just have doubts about why, if the ellanse or radiesse spheres cause collagen, why it would break down after the product does. That\'s neat Prof Lemperle gave some thoughts on Ellanse, and I do agree with joglift that if it DOES last up to that many years, it could indeed be \"safer\" and not too cost prohibitive to see a long lasting \"temporary\" or \"semi-permanent\" filler take the place of PMMA.

I have no evidence-based data to make this statement on, but I do believe that \"fillers\" are going to become the gold standard of girth enhancement over the next ten-twenty years, as soon as America realizes it is sitting on a GOLDMINE that no one is tapping because of FDA fear, overly litigious medical culture, and social taboo. With a great collaborative effort among the plastics and urological communities we could shave off so many complications and irregularities it wouldn\'t even be funny. Nothing makes medical progress like the very real incentive of huge income at the end of an R&D phase.

Good luck to our member receiving Radiesse in the near future!

It breaks down, for the reason I mentioned above. When the microspheres are present the body is continually creating new collagen. Once the the microspheres absorb that stops. However, I\'ve wondered if this is true of large volume injections. We know from facial injections that once the radiesse goes the the collagen goes. However, it\'s crossed my mind that if a large volume is injected, perhaps a bigger capsule might form around the whole lump and create a pocket of scar tissue that will remain after the the radiesse and the collagen surrounding the individual spheres dissolves. A bit like we see with the Elist implant.

Personally, given Dr C\'s age and that he seems to be the only Dr offering this, I wouldn\'t be so keen on Ellance. Someone posted the other day that Dr C is 62. If the stuff lasts 4 years, then he could well be retired by then. I\'d rather have a product with a shorter life span, so if I hear he is retiring and nothing better has come on the market I could go back and have permanent filler. I wouldn\'t want to hear Dr C is retiring next year when I\'ve got another 3 years worth of Ellanse in me. Also if I do get a bad reaction I\'d much rather wait 18 months than 4 years. 4 years is along time to wait for a penis issue to resolve.
25 Jan 2016 17:05
I should also note that Radiesse and Ellanse are listed as reversible on his website. Hmmm....short of degloving I don\'t know of an injectable reversal agent for these, only HA based products. Thanks your all your thoughts, guys! Greatly appreciated. I would be interested to know what \"type\" of PCL (for duration) he is using. I thought I saw that we could chose from any except the 4 year type as it is \"not available in Mexico\" per Avanti\'s website. I\'m happy to have contributed some new info!

Hoddle, I shouldn\'t have said scaffolding per se. I know it\'s not like a tissue implant, alloderm, or megafill (if megafill works as advertised). I just have doubts about why, if the ellanse or radiesse spheres cause collagen, why it would break down after the product does. That\'s neat Prof Lemperle gave some thoughts on Ellanse, and I do agree with joglift that if it DOES last up to that many years, it could indeed be \"safer\" and not too cost prohibitive to see a long lasting \"temporary\" or \"semi-permanent\" filler take the place of PMMA.

I have no evidence-based data to make this statement on, but I do believe that \"fillers\" are going to become the gold standard of girth enhancement over the next ten-twenty years, as soon as America realizes it is sitting on a GOLDMINE that no one is tapping because of FDA fear, overly litigious medical culture, and social taboo. With a great collaborative effort among the plastics and urological communities we could shave off so many complications and irregularities it wouldn\'t even be funny. Nothing makes medical progress like the very real incentive of huge income at the end of an R&D phase.

Good luck to our member receiving Radiesse in the near future!
25 Jan 2016 01:13
I just looked up Ellanse as I was confused by the claim that it can last 1-3 years, which is a huge spread. It turns out that the company is selling 4 different varieties, Ellanse (S, M, L and E) each supposedly lasts a year longer than the next. The E lasts 4 years according to the makers. I emailed Dr. C to see which kind he uses as I would be more interested in 3-4 years than 1 -2 obviously.

ellanse.com/consumer/about-ellanse/why-ellanse/
24 Jan 2016 19:20
Scaffold tissue isn\'t collagen based as far as I\'m aware. The reason the tissue from Radiesse doesn\'t survive is because a bit like when a splinter is removed, the body stops reacting. Having said that, I\'ve often wondered if larger volumes of Radiesse would results in some permanent scarring.

We do have a couple of members who have had Radiesse and I know of another who is having it soon.

Ellanse isn\'t a new filler. Mikehok was researching it several years ago. But thanks for updating us that Dr C is now using it. I seem to remember Mikehok asked Prof Lemperle about it and he was skeptical it would last as long as claimed.
24 Jan 2016 17:20
Hey all, long time lurker. Never posted before. Still spending many months reading, researching, and taking in all the info without losing sight of risks, both short and long term. I just had one question, as well as something to point out. The question being....I have only read very little about Radiesse girth enhancement, including a super old thread that didn\'t go anywhere, and Restoration\'s minor usage (my best wishes to him in his battle). I know Dr C offers the temporary calcium microsphere product (Radiesse), but haven\'t really seen anyone who was using it here. I would be interested in going that route for a few rounds before i\'m \"married\" to PMMA for life. Also, while the spheres are temporary....why wouldn\'t the collagen surrounding it last forever like scaffolding? Arg. I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere, I did make a valiant effort to find this information or discussion.

HOT NEWS- I haven\'t seen anyone mention this.....the Avanti Derma website just added a new \"temporary\" filler called PCL I believe. It\'s a new filler called \"Ellanse\" and appears to be longer lasting than Radiesse.

Good luck to everyone, and my sincere appreciation to those who document! The insight and fearlessness shown in making a community goes a LONG way. Will look into donating.
20 Jan 2016 20:23
@restoration
i am seriously considering it. to be honest if the cost / volume ratio was a little better i definitely would.
at the moment i am weighing that up because '3000 (over $4000) for a temporary effect seems crazy when i compare to the cost of pmma for example but then i would need to add thousands for travel to mexico and need to pay travel costs and find weeks of free time to do the trips at least 3 times. plus i am just not keen on getting a procedure like that so far away from home. if i lived in the US i would feel differently.

i have been reading with interest the information about ellanse filler which lasts up to 4 years (the ellanse E version anyway) and is apparently a collagen growth stimulator, a bit like sculptra. i havent heard of anyone using sculptra for PE procedures, dunno why.

i will likely go in for a consultation at androfill anyway, to check it out in more detail before laying out that much cash. consultation with teh surgeon costs '50 although really they just do the procedure there and then - it takes under 30 minutes apparently. also they use a blunt cannula not needle.

i did have some hope with that doctor N in Prague but after the first few pioneers years back (from my research on this site) i hear nothing aside from people saying that she hasnt responded to their email enquiries. having said that @eastender was back online recently and i asked him how he was with it years later and he said all fine. so i guess she had some successes, its a shame that actually arranging it seems to be so difficult. Prague is a beautiful city, i have visited on holiday and would be happy to take a long weekend there and have a consultation if only she did them !

12 Nov 2014 19:40
The only thing that's similar to MegaFill is Cymetra, which is available in the US. MegaFill isn't available outside Korea and no one else in Korea uses it for Phalloplasty.
If I were you I'd concentrate on getting your circumcision sorted out, find a Urologist who can do a circumcision revision by hand and who uses glue instead of sutures. I'd avoid anyone who uses machines or lasers like Dr Kim.
You could have another filler placed on top, there quite a few people on here who've had 2 different fillers inside at the same time who've had no problems. The main thing is that you have it in moderation and done by a reputable doctor.
The only thing I'd ever consider are Ellanse, HA or PMMA, but if It starts to look normal again Il be tempted not to have another procedure.
You really just need to do your research
90% of the industry is a scam and 90% of the doctors are con artists
I learned the hard way
The only doctors worth bothering with are Dr Oates / Dr Casavantes / and possibly Dr Nemekova
The only procedures worth bothering with are PMMA (conservative amounts of 10%), HA and Ellanse.
It is just my opinion but I\'m sure most of the veterans and mods would more or less agree with me.
No, I\'ve shrunk to 15.5/ 16cm
Have you not read the last 10 posts on this thread?
quite a few members have had it done recently and they\'ve come to the same conclusion I have about it: that it\'s a scam and a shitty technique. Please do not act out of desperation, don\'t ignore the facts, this technique doesn\'t work.
The fact are that 90% of the people who\'ve had don\'t like and are in most cases severely depressed about it.
-it\'s temporary
-it will not wear off evenly (like mine and others hasn\'t)
-It\'s not tissue engineering
- it WILL go lumpy
-The product will move about in your shaft
-it feels and looks TERRIBLE
- if you\'ve got a foreskin Dr Kim will cut it off and do a bad job.
It\'s no different to fat injection
If you want something that lasts a while why not try Ellanse from Dr Oates?
I know for a fact this would be a better idea than having MegaFill.
I don\'t think non stimulatory fillers work that well.
I think it\'s unpredictable just like allograft, with some people it seems to wear off immediately and others it seems to last for years.
If mine keeps on reducing at its current rate it will be gone in about 4/5 years.
My advice to anyone watching this would be to forget about MegaFill.
I think Ellanse/Radiesse and HA are the only temporary options worth paying an interest in at the moment.
Anybody knows what type of filler is MegaFill? Is it permanent (like PMMA)? Or is it semi-permanent (like Ellanse)? Or is it temporary (like HA)? I\'ve read all of the posts in this thread, but I still not found an answer.
30 Sep 2011 17:06
Zol,

Nice find! I wonder how much this stuff is going to cost?

I\'ll be keeping an eye out for this, might make a good glans enhancement material possibly.
26 Sep 2011 10:29
ellanse.com

EU Approved and FDA Approval expected 2012

Long term results and absorbable

Collagen stimulator (like pmma)

Looks decent. Pardon the bad cut and paste

FAQ's

What is the difference between Ellans' and other dermal fillers?
The unique advantages of Ellans' are Sustained Performance, Tunable Longevity and Total Bioresorbability. Unlike other dermal fillers, Ellans' offers a complete customized solution for patients seeking longer-lasting results.

What is the specific difference between Ellans' and hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers?
The optimum combination of high viscosity and unique elasticity distinguishes Ellans' from the more fluid and short-lasting HA-fillers, and provides a better filling and lifting effect, and targeted placement. In addition, Ellans' stimulates the generation of new collagen giving a high quality sustained performance, in comparison to HA-fillers. Moreover, Ellans' is more cost-effective as less volume is required for the desired aesthetic results.

What is the specific difference between Ellans' and other particle fillers?
Ellans' is a non-permanent, safe and proven totally bioresorbable dermal filler in a ready for use syringe and primarily consists of soft smooth spherical shaped microparticles specifically designed for optimal biocompatibility. Ellans' is clearly differentiated by the unique features of Immediate and Sustained Performance, Tunable Longevity and predictable and controlled Total Bioresorbability.

What is the specific difference between Ellans' and permanent fillers?
Ellans' is not a permanent dermal filler. Total Bioresorbability of Ellans' is extensively tested and proven.

Is a allergy test required?
No, Ellans' is a non-animal, non-bacterial and non-human derived product which eliminates the need of an allergy test.

Is degradation the same as Total Bioresorbability?
No. Degradation is sometimes mistakenly equated with bioresorbability. Total Bioresorbability means that Ellans' is completely removed from the body with no residues of any kind left behind. In comparison, degradable materials may still leave fragmented product and/or degradation products in the body for many years or even permanently, which might lead to late inflammatory complications.

How should Ellans' be stored?
Ellans' can be stored at room temperature (15 ' 25'C ) in its original sealed packaging. Ellanse' must be used prior to the expiration date printed on the package. Do not freeze, and protect from sunlight.

What is the regulatory status of the Ellans' Family?
The entire Ellans' Family is CE-marked and therefore its safety and performance are approved. Ellans' is in compliance with the highest European safety standards for Implantable Medical Devices. AQTIS Medical' is an ISO-13485 certified manufacturer and operates according to the highest international quality assurance guidelines.

What is the Ellanse' family?
Ellans' is a unique dermal filler family, which is specifically designed and offers a Total Customized Solution for patients seeking longer-lasting results in medical aesthetics. It is the first dermal filler family with the unique feature of Tunable Longevity. Ellans' is further differentiated by the characteristics of Sustained Performance and Total and Controlled Bioresorbability (STAT' Technology'). The four options Ellans'-S, Ellans'-M, Ellans'-L, and Ellans'-E differ from each other only in their duration of performance, which ranges from 12 months up to 4 years or more.
Another unique advantage of the Ellans' Family is the identical injectability and lifting effect for all four duration options, as the visco-elastic properties are the same. This means that the needle size is independent of the selected duration option.

What are the components of Ellanse'?
Ellans' is a safe and clinically proven synthetic dermal filler, composed of totally smooth Polycaprolactone (PCL) microspheres, homogenously suspended in an aqueous Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) gel'carrier.
PCL is a well-known totally bioresorbable soft medical material, used in numerous CE-marked and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved commercial bioresorbable medical device applications like e.g. biodegradable sutures and orthopedic implants, for several decades world-wide and has demonstrated an excellent safety profile.
CMC has been used in numerous CE-marked and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved commercial product applications in medical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries e.g. dermal fillers, oral and maxillo-facial surgery, for several decades worldwide and has demonstrated an excellent safety profile.

Who makes Ellanse'?
Ellanse' is manufactured by AQTIS Medical', a Dutch-based privately-held medical device company, which specializes in the research and development, manufacturing and commercialization of innovative injectable medical devices.
Which are the indications for use of Ellanse'?
The indications for Ellanse' can be found here: Ellanse' indications

How to use Ellanse'?
Ellanse' is to be injected into the deep dermal tissue near the subdermal junction. The recommended needle size for Ellanse' is 27 ' 30G.
Are there any side effects or adverse reactions?
Common and expected injection-related side effects like swelling, redness and bruising might occur. These side effects generally last 1-2 days and are mild in nature.

Is the safety of Ellanse' clinically proven?
The safety and efficacy of the Ellans' dermal filler family is being studied through a two-year, prospective, randomized clinical study, which is ongoing at Hautok clinic, Germany (initiated December 2008). The study is conducted in accordance with ISO standard 14155 and the ICH GCP standard E6. The 18 month data demonstrate an excellent safety and performance profile. Further clinical studies for ongoing clinical research activities and new indications will be conducted in order to even further evidence the uniqueness and advantages of Ellans'.

Are the results immediate?
The results are immediately visible after injection and are sustained and longer-lasting, but non-permanent in comparison to other dermal fillers, due to the specifically unique designed visco-elastic properties.

Wat is recommended after treatment?
Application of ice or cool compresses to areas of injection is recommended. The patient should be informed to minimize exposure of the treated area to excessive Sun- or UV-light until any initial redness or swelling has resolved.

How does Ellans' work?
Ellans' is a collagen stimulator, due to its unique elasticity characteristics and safe performance. Ellans' stimulates the body to generate new collagen (neo-collagenesis) which gives the patient a desired, youthful and natural looking appearance
23 Aug 2011 23:35

hunkydory wrote: Yeah I was bummed - part of the deal was that he could not take charge for his services for 5 years. It also looks like his license was revoked in Penn from that article but I can\'t tell for sure. I still can\'t believe there are so few options in NYC.
I emailed Dr. C for the price schedule for Ellanse.
Lexus, I know that Mirza in NYC does Bellafill as it was offered to G.J. but on his first visit to him Mirza said that he experienced lumping issues with it.
On the second visit he suggested GJ try it but GJ insisted on Boletero.
I would check the board about Guinta\'s fft - I think there are some unhappy people with it. It leads to lumping and uneven absorption in a lot of people. I read that the \"new perfected technique\" of spinning the fat can lead to damaged fat cells the impairs blood supply so it is not so perfected at all. I would love to hear from people that had it 5-8 years ago and are happy with it. Maybe they are out there. If you pursue that see if he will hook you up with a long term patient or 2. That is not so unusual, but first check this board.
I did read a review by a guy that had it and it was a disaster - and he happened to overlap with a guy that had the same procedure the same day. They exchanged numbers and he called to see if he was doing any better and the guy was in the same boat - it became fibrotic and lumpy. Sorry to be A Debbie-Downer, lol.

Is crazy how nyc has no one doing pmma. I am very interested in getting this procedure but i can\'t find one reputable doctor in nyc.?
Displaying 4231 - 4245 out of 4251 results.