PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: ellanse
10 Feb 2024 16:14
Hi guys, thoughts on continuing to massage if everything looks good erect?
10 Feb 2024 02:14

think wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: The further out you are without nodules, your odds of being in the clear go up exponentially. Nodules (not to be mistaken with granulomas) are basically a clustering of filler and/or collagen that wasn't smoothed out either during the procedure, or after the procedure (i.e. massaging).

I think the third case is that they are "scar tissue", not sure if you count this with "collagen". I had a lot of inflammation after one round of ellanse, 12 ml. At the time, Drs. Morgenstern/Carney were recommending 2 rounds of 10 ml, and I asked to do 12 the first round, thinking that if I decided NOT to do a second round I'd get a tiny bit more. In hindsight, I would have done 3 rounds if 8ml. I had a lot of inflammation, and two nodules--one round (bigger than a bb) on the side of the shaft, and one flat and irregular on top. This was NOT filler and not just collagen... I followed the massage/hot bath procedure to a T. Bottom line, over a long time (maybe 1 year or 2), they reduced in size, and while you can feel them, they are pretty much negligible as far as aesthetics. I'm not greedy--going from 4.5" girth to 5.1" was HUGE for me, and I'd do it all over again. However, I would opt for being conservative... more rounds of less, and being patient. I am at 5 years and 3 months with the "4 year" ellanse, and have not lost a single micrometer. If I ever do, I'll do it again, but just a small bit ... it's 100 percent natural, and I'm completely satisfied.

Fibrosis certainly takes place (i.e. scar tissue) down the road, but to spontaneously create a nodule would be unusual, especially the further you're out post-op. There are certainly outliers, and anyone who pursues PMMA should be aware that subsequent / follow-up visits are inevitable if you wish to meet even the most reasonable of goals.
09 Feb 2024 21:46
Hello

I’ve been doing PE on and off for a few years, going from 5.5” to 6.3” BPEL with mostly extenders. I have an Ellanse appointment lined up with Avanti within a month for 10cc’s.

Im uncut and this appointment is an initial contact to see if fillers are something suitable for me and if it’s worth the long journey. If so, I will almost certainly get a circumcision and pursue more sessions.

My question is, would this session of Ellanse impede progress in length training? As in, would Ellanse or fillers in general hinder or delay the rate of gains in length from PE?

Would love anyone that have gotten fillers and continued PE afterwards with great success to chime in.

Any advice or feedback are appreciated.

Thank you all in advance!
09 Feb 2024 14:24

Skeptical_One wrote: The further out you are without nodules, your odds of being in the clear go up exponentially. Nodules (not to be mistaken with granulomas) are basically a clustering of filler and/or collagen that wasn't smoothed out either during the procedure, or after the procedure (i.e. massaging).

I think the third case is that they are "scar tissue", not sure if you count this with "collagen". I had a lot of inflammation after one round of ellanse, 12 ml. At the time, Drs. Morgenstern/Carney were recommending 2 rounds of 10 ml, and I asked to do 12 the first round, thinking that if I decided NOT to do a second round I'd get a tiny bit more. In hindsight, I would have done 3 rounds if 8ml. I had a lot of inflammation, and two nodules--one round (bigger than a bb) on the side of the shaft, and one flat and irregular on top. This was NOT filler and not just collagen... I followed the massage/hot bath procedure to a T. Bottom line, over a long time (maybe 1 year or 2), they reduced in size, and while you can feel them, they are pretty much negligible as far as aesthetics. I'm not greedy--going from 4.5" girth to 5.1" was HUGE for me, and I'd do it all over again. However, I would opt for being conservative... more rounds of less, and being patient. I am at 5 years and 3 months with the "4 year" ellanse, and have not lost a single micrometer. If I ever do, I'll do it again, but just a small bit ... it's 100 percent natural, and I'm completely satisfied.
09 Feb 2024 02:34
09 Feb 2024 02:33
08 Feb 2024 17:49
Most likely that is just swelling that pools in that area. Should gradually get better. I get that from just pumping too long. Who did you get Ellanse from?
08 Feb 2024 17:03
08 Feb 2024 16:11
Thank you so much for the reply! The hourglass is much better but now the under my glands area is much thicker than the base, was that common with you also, I attached photo.
08 Feb 2024 06:40
You said you've just received these injections, so I would continue following the protocol as prescribed for the duration prescribed. If this hour glass aesthetic remains in the flaccid, it can be corrected in a subsequent visit (follow-ups and minor revisions are almost always inevitable for these types of fillers). The fact that it looks 95% "normal" erect this recent is only a good sign of things to come. Good luck.
08 Feb 2024 06:28
Hi guys,

I just received 10ccs of Ellanse today and have a hour glass effect when flaccid. When erect it looks 95% normal. I have tried rolling the excess by the glads down to fill it in, any suggestions? Should I massage/roll all the way from the glads down to the base, or should I be rolling /massaging from the base up to the glands, or work from both ways right to the hourglass area to try to fill in the hourglass? I added photos, please help! FYI, I have a lot of bruising and, is that normal?
07 Feb 2024 00:18

PmmaFan wrote: Any News here to permanent Glans Enhancement?

Is Ellanse possible for Glans Enhance?

I have had three rounds of HA injected specifically into the corona of the glans. AD will do that, but they only focus on the corona because they are extremely focused on patient safety. Which I appreciate. I think if you are getting the Utmost package, then yes, it's worth it. But I wouldn't spend money on HA injections into the corona if that's all I was getting done.

I've also had a P-shot into the glans and that actually seemed quite effective at subtle size add. This was also in the corona and was noticeable. I'll do it again.

The glans seems to be the toughest nut to crack in the world of penis enhancement.
06 Feb 2024 17:33

PmmaFan wrote: Any News here to permanent Glans Enhancement?

Is Ellanse possible for Glans Enhance?

I wouldn't recommend permanent or semi-permanent glans enhancement. Is it plausible someone could obtain a satisfactory outcome? Possibly, but from what I've gathered in the past, you can only increase the glans so much before it becomes aesthetically unpleasing (the glans behaves differently than the shaft skin's acquisition of filler), making it only worthwhile for the smallest or most disproportioned of glans, and even then, I'd only recommend Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in this regard.

Ellanse, despite claims of being a temporary filler, seems to have quite the half-life as no one has indicated any significant size loss that I can recall (and if it has been mentioned, it must have been mentioned once). So in effect, it would be similar to getting PMMA in the glans, which again, I personally couldn't recommend. If you do go this route, it HAS to be an experienced injector.
06 Feb 2024 05:12
31 Jan 2024 02:40
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 4251 results.