PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Renuva
12 Jan 2021 16:46
March 2023 Interview at the Clinic! (INSTAGRAM LINK)

Dr. Tsay of Ageless Medicine in Orange County now offers options for those who prefer temporary fillers. He has come on board as a Sponsor for 2021 and will be a part of the discussion. He'll be the first Sponsor offering Renuva as a filler option. According to Renuva's site, this is their description of the injections:

The adipose allograft is processed to preserve the extracellular matrix containing collagens, proteins, and growth factors found in adipose tissue. The resulting matrix serves as a framework to support the cellular repopulation and vascularization at the site of injection

He also provides Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections, as well as Radiesse (similar to Ellanse).

Dr. Tsay has a remarkable 5 Stars on nearly 400 Reviews on Yelp and 4.9 Stars on 53 Reviews on Google! The vast majority of which are verified. This is what stood out to me: Dr. Tsay must possess a highly skillful injection technique to retain those type of reviews in cosmetic medicine. He also has some very good samples of his work: www.ageless-md.com/mens-treatment/#penile

Most of my temporary filler Sponsors are International, so I thought it would be beneficial to my readers to have a U.S.-based option that has been vetted.

24 Feb 2017 08:44
Well I commented on Dr Emers post asking him if it could be used for penis and scrotal enhancement and he said yes and that he will be experimenting with it. So we will see.
It\'s quite hard to tell what\'s actually in this product, I\'ve read a couple of articles claiming that it\'s Allograft fat tissue. I\'ve also read a couple of articles that claims it\'s Allograft fat tissue combined with stem cells and that it\'s tissue engineering. There\'s no way that if you combined any kind of Allograft with stem cells it would be tissue engineering.
Smells like BS to me.
It\'s Allograft fat tissue, basically it\'s very similar to Cymetra/MegaFill.
MegaFill and Cymetra is is decelluarized bone tissue from a donor
Renuva Fat Matrix appears to be decelluarized fat tissue from a donor
I\'m quite sceptical about this personally.
I follow Jason Emer on Instagram and he just posted a product that is new on the market called Renuva fat matrix.

Apparently where ever it is injected the body will grow it\'s own fat cells around it and it\'s permanent. I know the whole fft has been a miss but this could be promising . Jason Emer also has been experimenting with penis girth enlargement.

Does anyone know more about this product? This could be great for scrotal enhancement and even penis girth for people who don\'t want a huge increase. Just thought I\'d share it on here.

It\'s fairly new but there are a couple videos on YouTube explaining the procedure.

www.youtube.com/shared?ci=etpC1E25U10
Displaying 106 - 110 out of 110 results.