PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Radiesse
15 May 2013 22:51
Yes, if you google CaHa filler you find Radiesse on the first page:

RADIESSE' is an injectable filler composed of synthetically produced smooth calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres (diameter of 25'm to 45'm) suspended in a sodium carboxymethylcellulose gel carrier. RADIESSE' volumising filler contains approximately 30% CaHA and 70% gel carrier. RADIESSE' is unique and patented.

Radiesse is similar to PMMA as it induces collagen formation. So the texture should be great too.

I think harleyman had PMMA about 6 month or one year (don\'t recall exactly) after a Radiesse injection (CaHA filler) performed by Dr Greenwald.

A significant amount of Radiesse gains was still remaining when he had the PMMA procedure with Dr C.

He had some complications, but I don\'t know if it\'s related to PMMA on top of Radiesse. You can search his posts to check it out.

interested1 wrote: @hoddle Good observation. Dr.G did say he injects at the 10 and 2 o\'clock position and that he doesn\'t add material to the underside as it get absorbed in some of the tissue. Your right about the base too. So, Dr.G ends up increasing the shaft circumference, but not the base? That what your saying right? Interesting. Do you think the material makes it to the very top of the shaft? !

Looking at the photo, it does seem as if Dr G aims to increase the main shaft and not the base. I think this is the main reason he can use such little product. Personally I think it\'s a very good idea and I like the idea. But if someone really wanted a bigger gain, I think it would be a problem as it would be obvious there is a bulge in the shaft. But to increase girth by 1/2\" in most cases an layer of new tissue just 2mm thick is needed. This make the increase subtle enough that it isn\'t obvious to sight or touch. For example, you have to look very carefully to see where the Radiesse starts on Harleymans photos, however, if he had much more is would become quite apparent.

I think he creates a slight taper so less injected at the top of the shaft.

I really like his approach, as it would be enough to tide me over for a while. It might just be a subtle increase, but I\'m sure it would make me feel better for a year or so whilst I continue to track PMMA results.
If you look carefully on Harleyman\'s pre PMMA photo you can see the Radiesse. It seems like Dr G doesn\'t go right to the base and injects more on the sides. I think this is a more efficient way of injecting, as filling deep into the base needs a lot of product. However, I don\'t think it\'s an option for those looking for gains bigger than 1/2\", as the extra width at mid shaft would start to be pretty noticeable. Personally I think a 1/2\" gain would do nicely for me, as it would be enough to keep my insecurities at bay until I feel ready to commit to a permanent solution.
Good stuff guys!

Thank you for your efforts Interested. I have one questions...which maybe you can help me with.We know that Dr G uses two syringes of radiesse no matter the size of the penis and 20% increase is normally achieved.A 20% increase in penis volume is different for a person with 4EG4EL and a person with 6EG6EL.My questions is could someone with 4\" EG get an inch increase from two syringes of radiesse as the 20% increase promised by Dr G is an average increase for all prenis sizes. Yao Ming
The main issue I still have, is that I\'m not entirely sure Radiesse offers much advantage over PMMA when it comes to complications. Personally the only complications I take seriously are FBG. I\'m still unsure if these resolve when the Radiesse absorbs. One would think it does, but from what I\'ve read online Dr\'s are suggesting steroid injections or even surgical removal for Radiesse granulomas. Why would they do this if they just resolve themselves after a year?

Mustang2020 wrote: Thx H10.

So it is fair to say that Dr G is good with his Radiesse technique and Dr C is good with his PMMA technique but not the other way around. I am not promoting either Dr.

Are the gains the same per CC of material, PMMA vs Radiesse?

To be honest I have no idea if Greenwald is good or bad, but I just figure that seeing as he has more experience and claims good results, I\'d feel safer with him.

According to what Dr G has said, it does seem Radiesse produces slightly more gains per cc, but I can\'t understand why that would be.
Thx H10.

So it is fair to say that Dr G is good with his Radiesse technique and Dr C is good with his PMMA technique but not the other way around. I am not promoting either Dr.

Are the gains the same per CC of material, PMMA vs Radiesse?
I agree the permanent is preferable, however, I think for a lot of people the peace of mind that comes with a non permanent solution makes it a much better option, even if a yearly top up is required. I was wrong to say \"no one would bother with PMMA,\" but I do think a generic version of Radiesse would be more popular, as it would be very cheap and takes so much of the stress and uncertainty out of the procedure.

Ideally what we need is a permanent solution that can be reversed via non surgical methods.
I think there is potential for some permanent growth with Radiesse. If scar tissue can remain when foreign bodies are removed, why wouldn\'t it be possible that some can remain when calcium dissolves?

yao wrote:

Cya@8 wrote:

interested1 wrote: Thanks everyone. @razor101 Yes, surprised I forgot to mention that. He said on average a 20% increase is expected. I\'m not sure if he meant total volume or circumference. Harveyman had a EL of 6.5-6.75 and started with a EG of 4.75-4.85 and he said he gained .5 inch in circumference. According to his pmma progress report, he maintained a girth of 5 1/8-2/8 after 8-10 months. In regards to touchups, he did not say they were needed. He was confident that bumps and such can be fixed by message the first week. What us everyone thoughts on the Dr telling me that there may be some permanent growth with radiesse? I was surprised he mentioned that and wished I would have asked more questions. He did tell me that he self injected radiesse in his face and it seems to have last over 2 years. He did say the penis is more vascular and this contributes to faster breakdown. I wonder if getting multiple injections would eventually lead to a permanent gain?

Wow and the Dr you speak of is exactly 57 miles from my home. Cutting out travel and hotel costs makes this a VERY inviting idea for me to hold over until I\'m more certain of perm fillers. I think I\'m going to have to talk to the good DR. myself.

Thank you for getting this info and sharing it!

Hey CyaHows it going...have u had a chat with the doc?As the dr is based close to you, it would be nice if he could present you or get you in contact some of his previous patients through phone or in person to get their feedback. Are you interested in this option? are you planning to pull the trigger any time soon? Cheers dawg

I have not contacted the Doc as of yet. I plan on doing 6 more months or more of manual PE as I don\'t believe it is safe to hang with a temp filler. I would go see him if you post an email to reach him.

Thanks!

Cya@8 wrote:

interested1 wrote: Thanks everyone. @razor101 Yes, surprised I forgot to mention that. He said on average a 20% increase is expected. I\'m not sure if he meant total volume or circumference. Harveyman had a EL of 6.5-6.75 and started with a EG of 4.75-4.85 and he said he gained .5 inch in circumference. According to his pmma progress report, he maintained a girth of 5 1/8-2/8 after 8-10 months. In regards to touchups, he did not say they were needed. He was confident that bumps and such can be fixed by message the first week. What us everyone thoughts on the Dr telling me that there may be some permanent growth with radiesse? I was surprised he mentioned that and wished I would have asked more questions. He did tell me that he self injected radiesse in his face and it seems to have last over 2 years. He did say the penis is more vascular and this contributes to faster breakdown. I wonder if getting multiple injections would eventually lead to a permanent gain?

Wow and the Dr you speak of is exactly 57 miles from my home. Cutting out travel and hotel costs makes this a VERY inviting idea for me to hold over until I\'m more certain of perm fillers. I think I\'m going to have to talk to the good DR. myself.

Thank you for getting this info and sharing it!

Hey CyaHows it going...have u had a chat with the doc?As the dr is based close to you, it would be nice if he could present you or get you in contact some of his previous patients through phone or in person to get their feedback. Are you interested in this option? are you planning to pull the trigger any time soon? Cheers dawg

yao wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: More good news for you Americans!

We really need a European option for Radiesse. Personally I don\'t think Restylane/Juverderm are realistic options.

I\'m sure David Ralph could be pushed in to offering Radiesse in London if there is evidence of good results from Greenwald or Dr C (assuming he\'s looking into Radiesse.)

Hi Hoddle, Think you mentioned that you know/spoke dr ralph.Cant you have a contact with him and see if he would consider using radiesse for us Londoners?From what I have been informed by the his receptionist, he already offers restylane to his patients and that no one has requested using radiesse over restylane for girth enhancement. What do you think? Could you convince him to have a look at the radiesse option? Yao Ming

It\'s something I need to speak to him in person about. I\'m not seeing him for a while, but when I do I plan on asking him. My gut feeling is that he\'ll be very open to the idea. He\'s not really a PE surgeon and doesn\'t advertise these procedures. I think he just does them in certain cases. When I spoke with him about PMMA years ago he didn\'t seem to know much about fillers in general, but mentioned he does use Restylane. I\'m sure if the advantages of another filler were demonstrated to him, then he\'d be open to the idea of trying it. Ideally I\'d like to show him so results, so hopefully some of our American members go to Greenwald and post progress reports with photos.

yao wrote:

We really need a European option for Radiesse. Personally I don\'t think Restylane/Juverderm are realistic options.

I\'m sure David Ralph could be pushed in to offering Radiesse in London if there is evidence of good results from Greenwald or Dr C (assuming he\'s looking into Radiesse.)

Hi Hoddle, Think you mentioned that you know/spoke dr ralph.Cant you have a contact with him and see if he would consider using radiesse for us Londoners?From what I have been informed by the his receptionist, he already offers restylane to his patients and that no one has requested using radiesse over restylane for girth enhancement. What do you think? Could you convince him to have a look at the radiesse option? Yao Ming

What is Dr.Ralph\'s track record in penis enhancement. I see he\'s a consultant urologist and that is one great advanatge.

Displaying 556 - 570 out of 690 results.