Search Results

Searched for: Radiesse
18 Feb 2021 17:31

Unhung1 wrote: is this permanent or temporary

Temporary, ranging in lifespan:
Hyaluronic Acid 1-2 years;
Radiesse 2+ years;
Renuva up to 5 years.

*Note - these projected estimates were obtained from a variety of sources, including the manufacturers of said-fillers.
*Note - due to covid, Renuva is in limited supply, and this may impact its availability for girth enhancement.
01 Feb 2021 17:36

Unhung1 wrote: is this permanent or temporary

Temporary. The lifespan of the filler varies on which type and formulation you choose. Also, there are no permanent non-surgical options in the U.S. that aren't also extremely risky (i.e. silicone gel/oil).

I believe Juvederm, Voluma, Radiesse, and Renuva are filler options; Autologous Fat Transfer is also an option. Dr. Tsay is expanding his male enhancement profile and if his work in cosmetic medicine is any indicator, I anticipate he'll be a popular option in the coming months & years.
12 Jan 2021 16:46
March 2023 Interview at the Clinic! (INSTAGRAM LINK)

Dr. Tsay of Ageless Medicine in Orange County now offers options for those who prefer temporary fillers. He has come on board as a Sponsor for 2021 and will be a part of the discussion. He'll be the first Sponsor offering Renuva as a filler option. According to Renuva's site, this is their description of the injections:

The adipose allograft is processed to preserve the extracellular matrix containing collagens, proteins, and growth factors found in adipose tissue. The resulting matrix serves as a framework to support the cellular repopulation and vascularization at the site of injection

He also provides Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections, as well as Radiesse (similar to Ellanse).

Dr. Tsay has a remarkable 5 Stars on nearly 400 Reviews on Yelp and 4.9 Stars on 53 Reviews on Google! The vast majority of which are verified. This is what stood out to me: Dr. Tsay must possess a highly skillful injection technique to retain those type of reviews in cosmetic medicine. He also has some very good samples of his work: www.ageless-md.com/mens-treatment/#penile

Most of my temporary filler Sponsors are International, so I thought it would be beneficial to my readers to have a U.S.-based option that has been vetted.

10 Jan 2021 18:23
1/3 PMMA is the way to go if you want a permanent option. It’s also cheaper. Where are you getting the 2 inch girth goal from? She is getting tightening surgery and you want to be 7-7.25 eg? Where are you getting that that is what would be ideal? Is the length you’re reporting bone pressed? You have to consider how that will look at your length and also consider how big your glans are if that’s something that would bother you. In my opinion it would take at least four full rounds spaced 4-6 months apart. (Dr. C will tell you to wait 6 months probably after the second session) That’s if you average .5 a session and Dr. C is comfortable giving you that much. If you don’t hit a .5 average you’ll need more product and Dr. C I think has a threshold for some patients. But it’s possible for sure. The length might help jump start some larger gains but there are reports from guys who get later sessions where the gains aren’t as consistent.

2. It’s not long lasting, well it is, but it’s permanent. I believe you can also get this procedure done in Brazil and Prague.

4. There are a lot of options. Ellanse, Radiesse, HA, Voluma, Sculptra, Fat Transfer...

You should do some research on this board about those. There’s also the Penuma Implant which no one on here will recommend for obvious reasons if you do research. Essentially Ellanse is being used the most here after PMMA due to how long it lasts and the firm feel of it compared to HA.
02 Dec 2020 19:44
Honestly I think all the current filler choices discussed at length on the forums are viable, and each represent their strengths & weaknesses. If there was a holy grail filler, we'd know it by now.

HA (Volume Filler) presents the best safety profile but is temporary and probably not ideal in large volumes. Guys looking for modest gains while preserving a natural look, and aren't fond of permanence, HA becomes a strong candidate.

Ellanse & Radiesse (Dermal Fillers) presents good long-term temporary solutions with a bit more range for gains than HA; however, they aren't free of whatever complications permanent dermal options (like PMMA) present while the product is in you.

PMMA (Dermal Filler) presents the best permanent solution, and is considerably safer than the alternative permanent filler solution of silicone (which is a banned topic for good reason). Advantages obviously include "one & done" since top-offs to retain size aren't necessary, but has the reality of a life-time commitment (removal is surgical and invasive).

Oh and shout out to Fat transfers (FFT), the only surgical filler solution that I think can be viable in low-to-modest gains as well, but has the inevitability of top-offs due to some reports of uneven dissipation over-time. It also has the advantage of being your own tissue.

As you can see, each have their strengths, and picking one can do a lot with your goals, outlook in life, relationships, budgets, locale, and risk thresholds. Choose wisely, then be sure to have a skilled practitioner inject said-choice! That's why I'm proud to have the Sponsors we have here.
08 Oct 2020 17:37
Hello briceb, thank you for bringing up this common, yet poorly understood topic.
Here are some important facts about the glans:
- The glans is the distal end of the corpus spongiosum. A sponge-like tissue whose main function is to participate in the erectile process when it is filled with blood during the arousal.
- It is covered by the lamina propria, a thin layer of connective tissue that is found in many tissues like the digestive tract and others.
- Starting from the surface, we see the epithelial cells (epithelium), then the lamina propria, which in real life is of around ⅛ of an inch, then the corpus spongiosum directly connected to the vascular system. For obvious reasons, no fillers should be deposited there.
- Enhancing the thin lamina propria with soft tissue fillers is very tricky because of the risk of creating tissue necrosis and/or injecting the soft tissue filler into the corpus spongiosum, which is comparable to injecting it into a vein. In real life... how much can you augment a ⅛ inch membrane before destroying it?
- In a few words, we can create necrosis if we go too superficial.
- If we go deep, we will inject directly into the bloodstream, and we can create thrombosis and/or clog the spongy cavities of the glans.
For the reasons listed above,
1) We always use hyaluronic acid because the product is somehow safe if we go into the bloodstream (it dilutes), and the risk of thrombosis is low.
2) We use low volume because the thickness of the lamina doesn’t allow for considerable amounts.
3) I’m talking about 1cc. of HA, average, the results are mediocre, and they last probably a couple of months.
Using any of the microsphere-based bio stimulators like PMMA (Linnea), PCL (Ellanse), or CaHA (Radiesse) risk the added issue of promoting collagen formation and potentially worsening the risks mentioned before.
Please see the attached illustration that shows the lamina propria (LP), the epithelium (E), and corpus spongiosum (CS).
24 Sep 2020 19:21

kt1986 wrote: This may be a simple question. or a dumb one, but can someone explain to me what is the reason for promoting collagen growth after enlargement surgery.

Dermal fillers like PMMA, Ellanse, and Radiesse stimulate collagen growth, and that collagen is effectively your "new" girth. Products and supplements that aid in collagen health/production in theory could be beneficial for optimal results after penis injections.
11 Sep 2020 11:06
In the main penis part I mean. It must be a language barrier.

Isn't that where the Ellanse goes? Sorry for the confusion.
11 Sep 2020 10:38

antoineclamaran wrote: Unfortunately,HA is absolutely useless (from experience). And the Italian guy seemed like an expert at inserting, so it's not a question of skill. Getting HA is just a waste of money cause it lasts very, very little.

I know he does Radiesse too,was hoping someone tried more than the 2 ml I did and had more info.

I have not heard anyone do Ellanse. They do Ellanse in London,but only on the corpus cavernosum. I think they only do HA in the glans.

I assume it must be a language barrier because Ellanse is not done on the corpus cavernosum. What are you reading???
11 Sep 2020 09:52
Unfortunately,HA is absolutely useless (from experience). And the Italian guy seemed like an expert at inserting, so it's not a question of skill. Getting HA is just a waste of money cause it lasts very, very little.

I know he does Radiesse too,was hoping someone tried more than the 2 ml I did and had more info.

I have not heard anyone do Ellanse. They do Ellanse in London,but only on the corpus cavernosum. I think they only do HA in the glans.
11 Sep 2020 02:54

Skeptical_One wrote:

Sketch2000 wrote: There are obviously many reasons why we choose the procedure we do (in conjunction with our physicians recommendation).
Body weight, pre existing conditions, medications, finances, not to mention what we are looking to gain individually.
I"m curious though, as to fillers -

HA doesn't last too long
Rejuval and some other fillers can give you up to 3 years or so
And PMMA is permanent

Why would someone opt to have a filler put in that won't last long? A few reasons that come to mind are - obviously, if there are any potential interactions or side effects the fillers can be reversed or are short acting...

I"m looking for something permanent. I don't want to have shots every 3 years. So I think PMMA is a good choice for me.
I would have thought more people are opting for PMMA but it seems like the opposite. More people are using Rejuvall and other fillers.

You got the right line of thinking: as for filler choices we have HA, Ellanse (and Radiesse to a lesser degree), PMMA, and Fat. They all have their pros & cons, and many times it's the person's goals, circumstances, and risk thresholds that help determine what route is taken.

PSA: Avoid silicone injections!!! Or any iteration of silicone in the penis.

Thanks. Yeah, everything and anything I've read has told me to stay away from anything silicone.
10 Sep 2020 19:36

Sketch2000 wrote: There are obviously many reasons why we choose the procedure we do (in conjunction with our physicians recommendation).
Body weight, pre existing conditions, medications, finances, not to mention what we are looking to gain individually.
I"m curious though, as to fillers -

HA doesn't last too long
Rejuval and some other fillers can give you up to 3 years or so
And PMMA is permanent

Why would someone opt to have a filler put in that won't last long? A few reasons that come to mind are - obviously, if there are any potential interactions or side effects the fillers can be reversed or are short acting...

I"m looking for something permanent. I don't want to have shots every 3 years. So I think PMMA is a good choice for me.
I would have thought more people are opting for PMMA but it seems like the opposite. More people are using Rejuvall and other fillers.

You got the right line of thinking: as for filler choices we have HA, Ellanse (and Radiesse to a lesser degree), PMMA, and Fat. They all have their pros & cons, and many times it's the person's goals, circumstances, and risk thresholds that help determine what route is taken.

PSA: Avoid silicone injections!!! Or any iteration of silicone in the penis.
09 Sep 2020 21:59
Radiesse and Ellanse are both collagen fillers, HA is a volume filler. The glans are a complicated area to enhance (technically & anatomically-speaking), which is why I err toward HA for enhancement (I have never had it done). Sponsors here have generally preferred HA in this area as well.
09 Sep 2020 19:29

Skeptical_One wrote: I'll be moving this to the general discussion area.

Thanks Skeptical One. Maybe we'll get some more experiences on this.

Do you think it's possible for Ellanse in the glans instead of HA or Radiesse?
09 Sep 2020 02:11
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 679 results.