PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Penuma
06 May 2022 21:34

Hobby19cm wrote: Yes, the penuma implant is risky. I went through 2 surgeries myself in order to be sort of normal. Before the surgery I was barely averge length, now I am even worse. So, I spent a lot of money for nothing. Doctor tells me it will get longer with time but I have not gain nothing at all in my 2+ years. Not sure if I will ever get back to where I started. As far as the fillers, I am trying to gain a bit more girth with it. However, I am a bit skeptical about fillers because of any complications that may come up. How can it be removed if it is permanent should there be complications? Also, what types of fillers are safe if any?
Which is why I joined this group to see what other people have done and just get more educated on the subject. Please share your experienes if you have done it. Thank you all.

No procedure is without risk, including filler injections. However, due to the non-surgical, outpatient, & local anesthetic nature of the procedure, it minimizes many risks that come with traditional surgery.

In my opinion, finding an experienced and credible practitioner is paramount to a successful result. There are many places that will offer enlargement "because they can," but not are necessarily very good. Think of barbers and tattoo artists... sure your town may have many, but only so few are considered the best... and when it comes to your penis, why "shortchange" your own dick?

Good luck with your research.
06 May 2022 18:40
Yes, the penuma implant is risky. I went through 2 surgeries myself in order to be sort of normal. Before the surgery I was barely averge length, now I am even worse. So, I spent a lot of money for nothing. Doctor tells me it will get longer with time but I have not gain nothing at all in my 2+ years. Not sure if I will ever get back to where I started. As far as the fillers, I am trying to gain a bit more girth with it. However, I am a bit skeptical about fillers because of any complications that may come up. How can it be removed if it is permanent should there be complications? Also, what types of fillers are safe if any?
Which is why I joined this group to see what other people have done and just get more educated on the subject. Please share your experienes if you have done it. Thank you all.
06 May 2022 17:31
The implant isn't terribly popular around here because of its unacceptable number of reports of complications, as well as the severity of said-complications. That said, I don't mean to alarm you and you very well may be just fine with the implant, it's case-by-case anyways.

You aren't really going to get any additional erect length through the use of fillers I'm afraid, at least not the 0.5" lost. You're probably more likely to regain that through a traction protocol (stretching, hanging, etc.) but without proper medical supervision or advice, that too can be risky.

Dr. Liu is certainly familiar with the implant, as he told me in our first conversation that it was "flawed in design," which told me he knew what was up. He's a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and provides a host of male aesthetic services, making him a good candidate to see regarding additional work and/or revision.
06 May 2022 15:05
I am not familiar with the MegaMAXL. I'll look into it though. I have been doing some research about fillers and I came across with Dr. Liu. I am on the fence of trying the fillers or not. I don't know if any of you have tried it and what you all think of it.
06 May 2022 10:49
I had it implanted and removed in 2010. Corrective surgery by Dr Carney last May. Much better for me without it. Have a look at my progress thread for MegaMAXL. It has more info.
06 May 2022 06:44
Hello guys,
I had my penuma implant done about 2 years ago. For the most part I am satisfied with it. The only thing I don't like is that my penis got shorter by 0.5 inch. Not sure if over time I will get that length back. I am curious if any of you got the same implant with Dr. Elist and how things are going with it?
26 Apr 2022 05:40

Dthom wrote: Take a look online then . The amount of inner penis is correlated with the amount of outer penis -- again on average .

Why ask me to look online? Why not provide your sources? I mean besides, I've read a plethora of articles, journal publications, and medical opinions, and I can tell you that the field of male augmentation is one of the most poorly researched & developed. We live in a world where Dr. Elist claims his Penuma device will give you length because of the weight of the implant. Lengthening information is either skewed or outdated. This is why this forum has its role, and which is why I publish this Q&A's to bring more standardization to these questions & concepts.
01 Apr 2022 15:51
EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALL THE ATTORNEYS AT CADDELL CHAPMAN. They are in charge of the class action suit against Elist, Penuma.
Amy Tabor or John Scofield
Caddell & Chapman
713-751-0040

This is a necessity. Instead of waiting for you to be fixed, or worrying about things, you have to WORK, and MAKE A MOVE and contact them. Let them know your story. If you know of others that have been duped, bamboozled, lied to, bought into the claims of Elist, Taj, and others re: Penuma, then do them and yourself a favor and contact these attorneys. They're not asking me to put this info here--I'm doing this for our collective benefit.
01 Apr 2022 15:41
There won't be any mention because they redirect all of that $$ from duping people into a juggernaut of a marketing campaign. Just wait until some news articles hit
01 Apr 2022 15:34
Hello Everyone

I am also a patient of Dr Elist and the penuma procdeure. Really wish I had found these forums before. As I also suffer from many of the issues you all are stating. I can't believe there is almost no mention of dissatisfied patient reviews on sites like Google, Yelp and some of the other larger websites.

Anyhow, I wanted to let you know that I just spoke to Amy at CADDELL & CHAPMAN. Unfortunately it looks like the lawsuit that is being referred to on this post has been pulled. The individual has decided not to move forward. However, they are continuing to build a case to go after Dr Elist. I gave them the short version of my story and contact information. Hopefully a new case can be brought up soon! I do encourage anyone who hasn't, to please contact their office. The only way we can win this is by working together and by numbers. We can not win this individually.
10 Mar 2022 03:38
Yes additional surgeries don’t usually help. Look into Exosome therapy. It’s a shot and drip. I heard people having some great results for recovery and repair.
08 Mar 2022 20:52
I’m about .25 a .5 inches away from getting my pre-implant length back. It’s taken roughly 3 surgeries. The biggest thing that I don’t think most realize is that you don’t want to do anything that would cause additional trauma to the tissue most of the reconstructive urologist at first were trying Xiaflex but that has been counterproductive it creates additional scar tissue and retraction and destroys the tissue because it’s not really Peyronie’s and it’s not necessarily being injected into the correct spots. It requires scar revision surgery and the best analogy that I can give is that a burn victim where it must sometimes be done in a multi stage procedure
08 Mar 2022 20:23
Have you been able to recover all of your pre op Erect length ?
04 Mar 2022 17:51

Girthyplease wrote: How can I not find a single video of a PMMA penis post op? I’ve even seen a few Penuma videos on reddit, but no PMMA videos.

It would be really nice to see a post op penis from the flaccid state to a erect state in a video, but any video would do.

Photos are abundant in this regard. As for videos, this is a patient-driven forum so it's up to those who progress report to create a video.

Perhaps Avanti Derma can provide an incentive (like a discount) for a member to be willing to share said-video journey with the forum, from flaccid to erect, pre & post-op. I actually think more Clinics (especially our Sponsors) ought to consider this route. It makes more sense as time has gone on to be quite frank.

Please do not misconstrue this for shilling, as long as the information is honest and accurate, there is no harm in providing this to those interested in seeing it. Shilling (in the eyes of this forum) is when people create fake accounts or misleading experiences to better a Clinic's standing (or to put down a competitor), and that is forbidden by Forum Rules and Sponsor Guidelines.
04 Mar 2022 17:38
How can I not find a single video of a PMMA penis post op? I’ve even seen a few Penuma videos on reddit, but no PMMA videos.

It would be really nice to see a post op penis from the flacid state to a erect state in a video, but any video would do.
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 599 results.