PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: PMMA
17 May 2024 08:19

Tyl2704 wrote: "PMMA and CMC both have good track records and these are the active ingredients. It also has some minor ingredients such as vitamin C and lidocaine"

"The PMMA is with CMC proprietarily compounded for us"

Before the procedure he told me it was essentially the exact same as Bella Phil except the bovine carrier had been replaced with a synthetic carrier to decrease allergic reaction.

@Skeptical_One
@PmmaFan

So he doesnt offer Bellafill anymore even not on request? Thats a concern to me if so
17 May 2024 07:33
Can you comment on the longevity of Radiesse? How is the feeling of it as toplayer, before you got HA ontop?
I consider adding something I already have Ellanse which should be similiar to your pmma. How can you compare the hardness when errect?
And may I ask how much they ask for radiesse
16 May 2024 22:34
If you're looking to get PMMA, I'd reach out to Avanti Derma. I had it done by Dr. Camacho-Melo formerly of S-L-E. But just the circumcision.
16 May 2024 13:54
Posting these just so people can see how things settle. Every one always worries about placement or uneven areas right after any filler session. First pic is the day after the fill and second is today. Semi erect. The right side was really bulged out from the adds there, but it is calming down and spreading out.

Rest of the pics are flaccid or mostly flaccid.
16 May 2024 13:50

itgoesthud wrote: I wonder if that would be in any way affected by fibrinolytics?
I take a pretty massive dose of nattokinase, and it's considerably slowed down healing of a wound I have ( i stopped it while the worst of the healing was happening).
Might be worth people going off of it if they're having such a procedure, since, in this case fibrin is your pal.

Honestly no idea
15 May 2024 23:52
"PMMA and CMC both have good track records and these are the active ingredients. It also has some minor ingredients such as vitamin C and lidocaine"

"The PMMA is with CMC proprietarily compounded for us"

Before the procedure he told me it was essentially the exact same as Bella Phil except the bovine carrier had been replaced with a synthetic carrier to decrease allergic reaction.

@Skeptical_One
@PmmaFan
15 May 2024 20:58
Check this New theard: TOPIC: Silicone infection and danger

New Filler cocktails do not have to be now a problem - they can also become a problem later for the person who received it. The News say there are getting used more and more (also in women) in order to reduce costs. @Tyl2704 Its crazy that you do not know now exactly what you got.

What is written on your patient record paper ??
There always to be the original sticker from the filler !
15 May 2024 18:41
What we require is only one night.
Please make your appointment as soon as possible after your early landing in SD. Then, stay overnight in Tijuana (we suggest the Grand Hotel) so Ian can assess your evolution the next day in the morning.
After that, most patients will be able to go home.
15 May 2024 17:22

Yup wrote: How much does BoCox cost?

funny enough i turned on AI results for google and it actually scraped original source content to give me prices; seems to be about $10 per unit, most people do 50-100 units (I'd do 100) so about a grand just for the botox. A lot of them are also pushing PRP in addition, that's probably another $1000-$1500.
If the joint up the road from me asks $2k for just the botox I'd be more than amenable, and get it done 2 weeks before an Avanti procedure.
15 May 2024 16:32

itgoesthud wrote: If you're a megaturtler like me, this is something that might be worth investigating in advance of your trip:
phalloboards.info/forum/dr-casavantes-dr...very.html#1308715525

I have a practitioner nearby that does "Bocox", which I plan to do in advance of any PMMA trip.

How much does BoCox cost?
15 May 2024 13:28
Thanks for sharing. Was this your first round also what were your beginning stats? I'm 7 NBPL and go for my first round of PMMA at Avanti in 2 weeks.
15 May 2024 07:17
Glad to still see you around. I got the M version due to the clinic fcked it up (Androfill).
But anyway I search for a topup and want to go for PMMA.
I'm uncut, the filler changed a bit with time in the beginning I think there was more filler at the top which migrated to the lower part of the shaft and it overall reduced in size.
the most annoying part for me is that it got softer, did you also experience that?
In the beginning when I entered into a girl there where just a small bulge building up on my lower shaft when I was in her. But now this bulge became bigger.

I hope pmma remains more stiff then Ellanse
15 May 2024 05:17
I wonder if that would be in any way affected by fibrinolytics?
I take a pretty massive dose of nattokinase, and it's considerably slowed down healing of a wound I have ( i stopped it while the worst of the healing was happening).
Might be worth people going off of it if they're having such a procedure, since, in this case fibrin is your pal.
15 May 2024 03:19

Tyl2704 wrote: Thanks @6x5to6x7 !!
Yes I really apologize for using your thread this much. Really started with just replying to you and then wanting your opinion from your experience. Thank you and will let you know!

No problem at all bro. I just think you’ll have an interesting data-filled thread and don’t want it getting lost in this one.
15 May 2024 02:07

Tyl2704 wrote: I just asked him, I've seen him now for my ligament cut, the aloderm sheet and the previous 15 cc's of bellafill. I trust him, and feel we've built up a rapport. That was the main reason why I was comfortable taking his recommendation of this new PMMA

I'll let you know what he says

Awesome! I'm sure it's a quality product based on his practice but it is interesting he's using something new as there really are very options and only one I know of approved within the US at all... Hence the question. That's not implying others being unsafe, Linnea for instance is a high quality product it just isn't an option within the confines of how the US is. Let us know what he says
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 35231 results.