PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: PMMA
26 May 2024 03:59
Pretty freaking amazing brother! Question, how many CC's in a syringe? I see that AD typically goes by CC's and Rupeka uses syringe for measurement. Any clarification? Thanks!
25 May 2024 01:16
Greetings!

Results look amazing

I have a few questions. Does your PMMA or collagen move around at all?

I have HA and I'm seriously considering getting PMMA for a more permanent result.

Thanks
24 May 2024 17:24
I used Stillon after my PMMA and it hurt like hell after a while! I could only stand 1-2 hours before getting a burning sensation on the ridge of my glans. Then it hurts like hell to peel it off the skin (frost bite is an accurate assessment). I've been wearing a cylindrical sleeve to avoid turtling and small quantities of hanging with stilon and a noose hanger given to me by AD.
24 May 2024 04:26
You're not wrong, there's definitely some phallocentrism. But the there's also a very wide variety of tastes, since there's things that can be attractive about a man besides penis (there's also balls :p). There's definitely lots of body mods in scene too; it just strikes me odd... Is there any way to get referral bonuses lol
23 May 2024 02:14
Whether you inject HA, Ellanse or PMMA, would you experience a loss of sensitivity? Or is this injected deep enough that no loss of sensitivity is expected?
22 May 2024 20:54
If they are minor scars I'd imagine a combination of scar removal creams -and- the passage of time will help; however always be sure to have any sort of therapy on an area performed on post-op is cleared by your performing physician/practitioner.
22 May 2024 20:51

Phwill wrote: I went to Jiva med spa. The Staff was incredible. Only wanted the best results for me and did everything in their power to do so affordably. I’m 2 months post op.

If you don't mind, leaving an Official Review by Clicking Here will be especially helpful; be sure to select "Dr. Rakesh Nanda - Jiva Med Spa" from the drop down menu. If one of his Practitioners performed it, still use this Clinic and be sure to mention the provider by name (e.g. Mila).

I'm glad to hear you got solid results! Feel free to post Before & After's in the Progress Report Section.
22 May 2024 20:35
I went to Jiva med spa. The Staff was incredible. Only wanted the best results for me and did everything in their power to do so affordably. I’m 2 months post op.
22 May 2024 19:31
Very nice my friends! Yes maybe some good news.

Other question: In my last Pmma session I got injected very superficial (and a lot) in one -before- empty spot. This resulted in a delayed healing of the entry point. But everything fine now! The only thing: Now I have there a minor scar. Not a big deal at all! I could live with it.

But: Does someone know how to manage that the scar is even a bit less obvious? Maybe @Skeptical_One ? I know here are even members who have to manage big scars because of removal of elist-implant. So any ideas??
22 May 2024 18:52

PmmaFan wrote: @Tyl2704

So your product is also permanent? Is there a Official Homepage for CMC?

He's still got PMMA
CMC is simply the carrier, a cellulose carrier like Linnea
PMMA within CMC (the compounded stuff) instead of PMMA within bovine collagen gel (Bellafill)
So he will have the same permanent results as any other pure-PMMA product.
22 May 2024 04:05
I heard through the grapevine that Suneva (manufacturer of Bellafill) would have liked to eventually release a PMMA with a cellulose-like carrier akin to Linnea Safe (used by Avanti Derma in Mexico) -- the reasons aren't entirely clear since the allergen risk of bovine is so remotely low, but then again the very idea that this new filler was possibly in development was more-or-less a rumor in my circles. So this isn't terribly surprising (and perhaps good news?).
22 May 2024 03:54
Loria and his proprietary filler are not popular here because they are not FDA regulated, studied.... actually, that's the least of its issues. Despite many Sponsors (and legitimate/credible Non-Sponsors) having disagreements on methodologies, filler preference, etc. - they can all agree on one thing: silicone oil in high volume in the penile shaft is bad news.

The propensity to migrate, the severity of complications including the severity of granulomas, the difficulty of its removal, and the possible necessitation of skin grafts (oof) makes it hard to stomach. And unlike the rigid silicone implant (Penuma), silicone oil may not rear its nasty head for many years, making it all the more troublesome.

I've really wanted a Sponsor (or at the very least, someone I could recommend) from Colorado (or anywhere from the Nevada deserts to the Rockies) but I could not in good faith ever consider this Clinic as an Advertiser in any capacity (unless of course they discontinued, dismissed, and denounced Loria's mystery cocktail). I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they are relatively new to the PE scene and hope that discourse here will make them see that if they can already off Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Bellafill (PMMA), why not just stick to the "tried, true, and proven?"

Good luck either way, we're here to support regardless of the path(s) chosen.
22 May 2024 02:39

curiousBetsy wrote: I asked some of my sluttier friends if they had seen anything like that, and they said no.

So I guess it's either undetectable or not very common?

Likely both.

Most good Practitioners (namely those who are innovators in the field who are likely to Sponsor a site like this, the only site of its kind) will usually provide pretty good quality end results. Those with bad results are probably not flaunting their results unfortunately, and bless them that they get their issues resolved from the work of doctors I won't bother naming here in this post.

Remember, enlargement is a marathon and not a sprint, especially for those getting injections which require subsequent rounds to correct any aesthetic irregularities in addition to adding girth. You have to find someone ethical, experienced, and possesses the expertise (i.e. skill) in this arena, and there are simply not as many as those who do boob & butt jobs.

And despite the boom of cosmetic medicine, male enhancement still remains relatively taboo & stigmatized, despite the remarkable advancements made today. This website has (exponentially) more authentic content on the topic of medical non-surgical & surgical male enhancement anywhere on the English-speaking web but isn't terribly easy to find unless you are REALLY researching the topic.

I will say however, if there is any community to pick up on this trend first, it will likely be the gay community only in that there seems to be a greater emphasis on size than in the hetero community from all I've gathered & read over the years (comes with the territory when you moderate a penis enlargement site lol)... of course correct me if I'm mistaken.
21 May 2024 19:19
Yep, if you don’t go custom the durex xxl is your best bet…… and it will still be TIGHT.
21 May 2024 17:55
@Tyl2704

So your product is also permanent? Is there a Official Homepage for CMC?
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 35265 results.