PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free Before & Afters

Free Before & Afters 8 months 1 week ago #1308713643

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Free Before & Afters 8 months 1 week ago #1308713657

• oysters
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Amazing results, how many ml ? Which product ?

Free Before & Afters 8 months 1 week ago #1308713669

oysters wrote: Amazing results, how many ml ? Which product ?

I believe they are going the Bellafill (PMMA) route, and I'm fairly certain these are Bellafill enhancements since that's the main (if not only) filler mentioned by name on their penis-related landing webpage. I'm sure they'd offer alternatives (like HA) if requested, but I'm fairly confident these are Bellafill PMMA enhancements.

Remarkably natural results I might add - and I say this sincerely; the key to natural results and feel is not to overfill. This is what gave FFT (free fat transfer) a bad name in male Phalloplasty in the 90s and 2000's, when even that remains viable if the individual is looking for low-to-modest gains, built incrementally.

I'd go as far as saying these guys should take this as a big win and move on (especially the 2nd one). I'm not trying to turn away repeat business to a Sponsor, but if you can notice a visual change in Girth, it's always a significant gain. A lot of people still really have no idea how tangible and girthy a 0.25" gain in circumference is, even more so 0.5"-0.75" (literally jumps in condom bracket size). Just compare items around the home with a tailor measuring tape to see what I mean. Guys on other PE forums (dedicated to more organic methods of penis enlargement like Hanging, stretching, pumping, etc.) tout how their significant others noticed their 0.2" gain they made in 3+ months as a resounding success -- the gains we see here are above & beyond that.

Good on Jiva Med Spa & Dr. Nanda for offering these photos - they really have made it a point to become innovators in this field (versus Clinics that just happen to offer male enlargement because they have access to fillers off-label, despite never having really being any good or experienced). I anticipate future photos, and hopefully some early Progress Reporting (I know of at least one member who posted publicly their decision to go with Jiva/Dr. Nanda).

Free Before & Afters 8 months 1 week ago #1308713672

• ManyRed
  • Thank you received: 2
I definitely agree. Prior to my first session. I didn’t really know what to expect but I gained about .4- .5 and it was considerable prior to getting it. I would not have thought it was the .4. added is a significant amount.

Free Before & Afters 7 months 1 week ago #1308714051

Do they have pricing listed anywhere ?

Free Before & Afters 7 months 1 week ago #1308714085

Bigdog72 wrote: Do they have pricing listed anywhere ?

On this site, not likely. I don't recommend my Sponsors posting prices here on the PhalloBoards because they are subject to change. They may change it on their own sites and brochures, and end up forgetting to change it here, and end up being forced to honor old prices. Your best bet is to look though their site and/or contact them directly.

Also, Clinics have different methods in pricing: Some offer it by the syringe, some per milliliter (mL/cc), some in Packages (example: Filler Alone -or- Filler with PRP), and some on an as needed basis based on consultation and examination of patient's penis.

Obviously, you'd still like to have some idea of costs or a ballpark range, so your best bet is to reach out to them directly to get numbers, I'm sure they'll give you some pricing --> Dr. Nanda's Contact (Jiva Med Spa) .

I recommend phone as the quickest means, but email or contact form works just fine if you are looking for pricing/etc.

Free Before & Afters 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714354

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
Does anyone know if it‘s possible to suction the fat from the penis from a previous FFT. (years before but still a bit fat is left)

It annoys me a bit that there is still a bit fat left - on top of my 100% better PMMA Filler.

But I think it's complicated to get the fat out with surgery?

• Page:
Moderators: Dr_Nanda