PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jiva Med Spa Bellafill (PMMA) Q&A

Jiva Med Spa Bellafill (PMMA) Q&A 1 year 3 days ago #1308711852

Q&A

Q: How much Girth can you achieve with Male Enhancement injections?

A: The extent of Girth increase that can be attained through Male Enhancement injections can vary based on the amount of product that is injected. Generally, the injections have the potential to increase Girth by about 30%. At Jiva Med Spa, patients who wish to achieve additional Girth can opt for additional syringes during treatment or at a separate time.

Q: How much length can you achieve with Male Enhancement injections?

A: The extent of length increase that can be achieved through Male Enhancement injections can depend on the amount of product that is injected, but typically ranges from 0.5 to 2.5 inches. At Jiva Med Spa, patients who desire additional length may opt for additional syringes during treatment or at a separate time.

Q: Are Male Enhancement injections painful?

A: Male Enhancement injections are designed to be virtually painless due to the use of a nerve block during the procedure. This technique helps to minimize discomfort and promote a more comfortable treatment experience.

Q: How long will my results last from Male Enhancement injections?

A: At Jiva Med Spa, Male Enhancement injections provide long-lasting results, with full effects typically seen within 90 days after treatment but you will notice immediate change post procedure. The duration of the results can vary from patient to patient, but generally, the benefits of the injections can last for at least 5 years.

Q: How long do you have to wait to resume sexual activity?

A: To minimize the risk of infection, it is recommended that patients wait for a minimum of 3 days after the procedure before resuming sexual activity. Adhering to this waiting period can help to ensure that the injection site has had enough time to heal properly and minimize the risk of any complications.

Q: Will my penis feel fake or different from a non-enhanced penis after Male Enhancement injections?

A: No! Male Enhancement injections are intended to provide natural-looking results that enhance the size and shape of the penis without altering its sensation or texture. The penis would not feel fake or noticeably different from a non-enhanced penis following the procedure. While individual responses to the treatment may vary, the objective of Male Enhancement injections is to achieve a balanced, harmonious result that complements the natural anatomy of the penis.

Q: What are the risks of Male Enhancement injections?

A: As with any medical procedure, Male Enhancement injections can carry some risks. Common risks associated with this procedure include bruising and swelling, which can last for 2-4 weeks after the injection. Patients may also experience mild discomfort when the numbing block wears off. It is important to note that individual responses to the treatment may vary, and some patients may experience additional side effects or complications. Therefore, it is recommended to discuss any concerns or questions about the potential risks of Male Enhancement injections with a qualified healthcare professional prior to undergoing the treatment.

Q: Are Male Enhancement injections done in one session or multiple sessions?

A: Most patients can complete it in one session however it can depend on the patient and their goals, they must wait 90 days in between treatment. Most patients that do multiple sessions are those who decide to add more product after their procedure.

Q: Are there financing options available for Male Enhancement injections?

A: Yes! We have financing available to make this procedure very affordable. We offer two different options, CareCredit or Patient Fi, both options allow you to make small payments over a period of time. You can choose to pay over a period of as little as 6 months, all the way to 5 years. Our different options can be discussed in detail at your consultation!

Q: What is the healing process like post Male Enhancement injections?

A: The healing process following Male Enhancement injections typically involves wearing a dressing for 48 hours. The provider performing the procedure will instruct you on how to properly apply the dressing, which can help to minimize swelling, discomfort, and protect the injection site from infection. Depending on the individual response to the treatment, patients may experience some mild bruising or swelling, which can persist for up to 2-4 weeks. In order to optimize the healing process and achieve the best possible results, it is recommended to closely follow the post-procedure care instructions provided by the healthcare professional.

Q: How should I prepare for my Male Enhancement injections? Is there anything I should avoid?

A: Prior to receiving Male Enhancement injections, you should shave the area and shower using an antibacterial soap. It is recommended to wear briefs rather than loose-fitting clothing like boxers to provide additional support and protection for the area. Patients should also avoid taking blood thinners such as aspirin, ibuprofen, aleve, advil, plavix, coumadin, or any other antiplatelet medications, as these can increase the risk of bleeding and bruising. If you are currently prescribed any of these medications, written documentation from your healthcare provider is required to confirm that it is safe to discontinue use for 48 hours prior to the procedure. By following these pre-procedure instructions, patients can help to ensure optimal results and minimize the risk of complications.

Q: What if after my Male Enhancement injections, I want it bigger?

A: You can get additional Male Enhancement injections if you desire further enhancement. It is recommended to wait until the initial treatment has fully healed and the results have become fully visible before considering additional treatment.

Q: How do I know if I am a good candidate for Male Enhancement injections?

A: If you desire additional Girth and length to your penis, Male Enhancement injections may be worth considering! With a thorough evaluation by a healthcare professional, you can determine if this treatment is right for you and take the first step towards achieving your desired results.

Q: Will intercourse move around the product used from my Male Enhancement injections?

A: The product used for Male Enhancement injections is placed in an area that is protected from the friction caused by intercourse. Therefore, the placement of the product is not likely to be manipulated during intercourse.

Q: How do you ensure that the Male Enhancement procedure is done safely and risks are avoided?

A: There are several steps that can be taken to help minimize risks and ensure a safe and successful procedure. Firstly, it is crucial to seek treatment from a reputable healthcare provider with experience in performing Male Enhancement injections. Patients should also conduct thorough research and ask questions to fully understand the procedure and its potential risks and benefits. Adherence to all pre and post-operative instructions, including medication management, injection site care, and avoiding certain activities, can further help prevent complications and promote healing. By following these important steps, patients can help ensure that their Male Enhancement procedure is performed safely and with the best possible outcome.

Q: Is there anything I have to do after the Male Enhancement procedure?

A: Yes, there are several important post-procedure care steps that patients should follow after a Male Enhancement injection. These typically include wearing a dressing for the initial 48 hours after the procedure, avoiding sexual activity and certain physical activities for several days, and keeping the injection site clean. Additionally, it is important for patients to attend any scheduled follow-up appointments to monitor their progress and address any questions that may arise. By following these post-procedure care guidelines, patients can help ensure a smooth recovery and optimal results from the treatment.

Q: Is there anything I have to buy for aftercare post Male Enhancement injections?

A: A recommended aftercare product following Male Enhancement injections is a post-injection serum from Alastin. This serum is designed to promote healing, prevent bruising and swelling, and aid in the recovery process. If you are doing a p-shot in addition to the Bellafill injections you can also purchase a Penis Pump to be used one month following the procedure. This can enhance the results of the p-shot as it increases blood flow to your penis to help you achieve or maintain an Erection.

Q: Will I have a consultation before my Male Enhancement procedure?

A: Yes, a complimentary consultation will be scheduled prior to your Male Enhancement procedure. During the consultation, we will discuss your goals and go over any questions you may have. Additionally, you will be able to go over the procedure details, review your medical history, and receive a quote for the procedure. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible before your procedure!

Q: When will I come in for follow up appointments post Male Enhancement injections?

A: After receiving Male Enhancement injections, patients are typically scheduled for follow-up appointments at 2-3 weeks and 3 months post-procedure. These appointments allow for a thorough evaluation of the patient's healing progress and any necessary adjustments to achieve optimal results.

Q: How do I set up a consultation for Male Enhancement?

A: You can either call us at (614)-421-7546 or visit our website at JivaMedSpa.com, click on “Schedule your free consultation today - Get Started” and fill out your information. Our consultations are complimentary and can be done in person or over the phone!

Q: Do you do phone consultations for Male Enhancement?

A: Yes! Phone consultations are a great option for patients that live far away or are too busy to make it in the office. You can either call us at (614)-421-7546 or visit our website at JivaMedSpa.com, click on “Schedule your free consultation today - Get Started” and fill out your information. Our consultations are complimentary and can be done in person or over the phone!

Q: Can I get Male Enhancement injections if I am not Circumcised?

A: Male Enhancement injections can be performed regardless of the patient's Circumcision status.

Q: Can I get Male Enhancement injections if I am Circumcised?

A: Male Enhancement injections can be performed regardless of the patient's Circumcision status.

Q: What is the product used for Male Enhancement injections made of?

A: At Jiva Med Spa, the product used for Male Enhancement injections is Bellafill, an injectable polymethylmethacrylate substance that contains Bovine Collagen. This product works to stimulate collagen growth long term, resulting in the desired enhancement that lasts!

Q: How will the results from Male Enhancement injections look when Erect versus Flaccid?

A: The results from Male Enhancement injections will provide an increase in Girth and length for both Flaccid and Erect states.

Q: Are the Male Enhancement injections done while the penis is Flaccid?

A: The Male Enhancement injections can be administered while the penis is Flaccid or firm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jiva Med Spa Bellafill (PMMA) Q&A 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308712040

• Vinny81
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
How long have you been performing this procedure? How many cases have you performed? Do you have any before/after pics that you can share?

Jiva Med Spa Bellafill (PMMA) Q&A 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712411

Vinny81 wrote: How long have you been performing this procedure? How many cases have you performed? Do you have any before/after pics that you can share?

This is a reply from Dr. Nanda's Office:

Jiva Med Spa has established itself as a leading provider in the field of male enhancement for a span of over 8 years. Our expertise in this area commenced with extensive training from Dr. Charles Runnels, the originator of the concept behind the p-shot, which we have incorporated into our repertoire. Throughout our journey, we have successfully conducted over 2000 male enhancement and male sexual health procedures. When combining the wealth of experience possessed by both myself and our Master Injector Mila, our team boasts an impressive cumulative experience of over 15 years dedicated to the realm of male enhancement. Due to the private nature of the procedure, we typically refrain from sharing before and after photos from our clients. However, we have been fortunate to receive consent from a few individuals who willingly offered to share their transformational journey. By showcasing these select cases, our intention is to educate and show others on the potential benefits of this procedure.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Jiva Med Spa Bellafill (PMMA) Q&A 9 months 1 week ago #1308713147

Q: What should I expect on the day of my Male Enhancement procedure?

A: On the day of your Male Enhancement procedure at Jiva Med Spa, we want you to have a smooth and comfortable experience. Here's what you can expect:

Preparation: Before coming in, we recommend taking a shower and shaving the pubic hair. Wear comfortable clothes and opt for cotton briefs for maximum comfort. It's important to have a light meal and drink plenty of water before your appointment.

Consent and Documentation: Upon arrival, you'll be asked to sign the necessary consent forms, provide any required documentation, and take your before photos to track your progress and results. We value your safety and wellbeing, so these steps are essential.

Pre-procedure Measures: Our trained professionals will guide you through the process of disinfecting the treatment area. We will also administer a numbing block to ensure your comfort during the procedure.

Injection Technique: We utilize a Blunt Tip Cannula, which minimizes tissue damage and maximizes your comfort. However, a sharp needle is used for precise application along the rim of the penis.

Dressing and Aftercare: Following the procedure, we will apply a dressing to the treated area. Our team will educate you on how to properly apply and care for the dressing at home. Additionally, we'll provide you with the necessary supplies to ensure a smooth recovery.

Going Home: Once the procedure is complete, you'll be able to return home. Rest and follow the post-procedure instructions provided by our experts for optimal results.

Q: Which method do you use, a blunt tip cannula or a needle?

A: At Jiva Med Spa, we prioritize your comfort and safety. To achieve both, we primarily utilize a Blunt Tip Cannula during the Male Enhancement procedure. This method helps minimize tissue damage and enhances your overall comfort. However, for precision work on the rim of the penis, a sharp needle may be used.

Q: Can filler cause Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?

A: No, at Jiva Med Spa, we use a bio stimulator that stimulates collagen production, and it does not have an adverse effect on Erectile Dysfunction (ED). However, if you are someone who experiences ED, we offer the option to include the P-shot alongside the Bellafill Male Enhancement. The P-shot is specifically designed to address ED concerns and can complement the overall results.

Q: Can PMMA fillers migrate?

A: While it is theoretically possible for PMMA fillers to migrate, this risk can be significantly minimized by adhering to our post-procedure instructions. It's important to avoid manipulating the treated area too soon after the injection, refrain from sexual intercourse for at least three days, and avoid massaging the area unless instructed otherwise. Additionally, we recommend keeping the penis wrapped in the provided dressing for three days after the procedure. As the PMMA integrates into the tissue and stimulates your own collagen production, the chances of migration become highly unlikely.

Jiva Med Spa Bellafill (PMMA) Q&A 5 months 3 weeks ago #1308714501

Q: Thoughts on the use of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to aid gains.

A: In my opinion, PRP is not a solution for increasing the size and Girth of the penis. PRP is a great treatment option to increase sexual desire, prolong erections, and increase sensitivity. We often combine the P-Shot and Bellafill Male Enhancement for our patients wanting to enhance their size and their performance but I would not recommend only doing the PRP if you are looking for an increase in penis size. However, if you are looking for an additional option to help with the appearance and size of the penis, we also offer Botox. We can use Botox in the penis and in the scrotum to relax the smooth muscle of the penis, promote circulation, and improve skin quality. When the smooth muscle of the penis is relaxed, that sponge-like tissue expands, this allows for better circulation (aka better erections) and increase in size. Although this is a more subtle increase in size compared to a true Male Enhancement procedure done, it is a great add on to further enhance your results. Botox in the penis lasts up to 6 months and would cost roughly $1000-$1300 depending on how many units you will need.

Q: Preference of filler and/or brand?

A: At Jiva Med Spa, we prefer and exclusively use Bellafill for our Male Enhancement Procedures. Bellafill is a collagen stimulator, meaning that not only will you achieve an immediate increase in size, but that size will continue to build and last as your body naturally produces more collagen. We find that this lends to larger and longer lasting results. Also, the viscosity of the Bellafill results in a lower percentage of migration. Therefore, we have increased control on where the product will end up so we can tailor the placement to your current anatomy and goals better. Lastly, Bellafill has amazing longevity, the current studies can only state that it can last 5 years, however other research and document cases show that it can last 8+ years. This longevity allows our patients to enjoy their results for such longer without having to come in for a touch up every few years.

Q: (Foreign Born) Granulomas are a known risk associated with dermal fillers. How frequently do you see them and how are they treated?

A: So far in our practice, we have yet to see any granulomas form as a result of the procedure we performed. However, we have done Revision work for patients that got a granuloma from a different practice. This isn’t super common but can happen! Depending on the exact case some minor irregularities will resolve itself, but if you have a solid Nodule we can treat with 1-2 rounds of Corticosteroids depending on size of granuloma.

Q: Are there any solutions for glans enlargement?

A: Although Bellafill cannot be directly injected into the head of the penis, we can inject around the rim on the head. This can help define the separation of the shaft to head and also help widen the base of the head, making it appear larger. This technique is not used on all patients, only on those that desire additional volume or definition on the rim. The customization of this procedure is discussed at the consultation and on the day of the procedure to ensure we can best reach your goals.

Jiva Med Spa Bellafill (PMMA) Q&A 3 months 4 days ago #1308715447

Is Mila the primary injector for Male Enhancement? What certifications does she have and how many procedures has she performed to date?

Last edit: by Girther.

Jiva Med Spa Bellafill (PMMA) Q&A 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715651

Girther wrote: Is Mila the primary injector for Male Enhancement? What certifications does she have and how many procedures has she performed to date?

From Jiva Med Spa -->

"Mila is the primary injector for this procedure! She is an RN with over 30 years of experience in the nursing field. Prior to practicing in aesthetics she was in a critical care, surgical, and rapid response setting. She continues to work in the hospital part-time to maintain her non-aesthetic clinical knowledge. Mila has been practicing in aesthetics and primarily in injectables for over 10 years. She injects all areas of the face and body; Such as the lips, cheeks, jawline, hands, buttock, penis, labia, and more! She has performed over 100 Male Enhancement procedures within the last 2 years that she has been performing the Male Enhancement procedure. Mila is a national trainer for several different device and injectable companies, such as Suneva Medical, who carries Bellafill. She has trained several providers on the Male Enhancement procedure and continues to do extensive research on the latest techniques to optimize results and safety for her patients."

• Page:
Moderators: Dr_Nanda