PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Elist Implant

Elist Implant 5 years 1 week ago #1308035189

I signed up two days ago. Had never seen this sight. Just asked Cole about it, we will see what he comes back with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elist Implant 5 years 1 week ago #1308042558

They usually say that it\'s just the jealous competition trying to ruin Elist.

Elist Implant 5 years 1 week ago #1308069181

I worked with Cole for mine. 9 months now and still loving it. No issues or complaints.

Elist Implant 5 years 1 week ago #1308082656

Had the Elist implant and very unhappy. False promises and numerous issues. Consider yourself lucky

Elist Implant 5 years 1 week ago #1308083939

After the second surgery it appeared that it would work out; however, like many others on the board, after a few months the protrusions started and the implant started to take on a weird shape. I didn\'t understand at first what many of the men were speaking about until it started to happen to me. The implant did not form more with my penis, but actually started to look increasingly fake at some point. It started to hurt when masturbating because the corners started to stick out more and the protrusions were more challenging to hide when my penis was just Hanging down Flaccid while standing up. Initially, it looked really good and then after about 7-8 months, it started to take on a weird shape due to the implant bending weirdly when sitting, etc. That\'s what a lot of men report. I was hoping this would not be true, but eventually I discovered first hand that these men are telling the truth. I spoke with the receptionist at Dr. Solomon\'s office and they have removed many, many implants that were put in by Elist over the years. Some of these men were initially happy with the results during the first few months and then infections, protrusions, etc. started to happen within the first year, usually. Check out other boards and stories for sure. I am happy that you are doing well so far, greatlakes. I sincerely hope that continues for you. Best.

• Page: