PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! PMMA (Photos Inside)

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! PMMA (Photos Inside) 11 years 10 months ago #1273914978

For a complete report go to:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/The...MMA-and-then-5414806

3RD session of PMMA with Dr C in TJ, Mexico March 2012

So I enjoyed my 2ND PMMA session results quite a bit. But there were many areas that needed filling to improve the esthetics of the shaft. I made an appointment with Christian for the first week of March, 2012, and it so happens it was the same day the Messageman was going for his 2nd session, so of course we planned to meet to show off and to discuss our dicks.

I booked a flight on Southwest airlines for around $126 and I timed the flights so MM and I can return to San Diego together at the same time.

Before I departed the morning of the flight to TJ, I put on my daily stretcher, and for the life of me, I do not know why I wore my Jeans. Normally I wear nice pants that are loose for the comfort of the trip. Needless to say, the Jeans would show the penis and the stretcher more than I liked, but I was already in the airport when I realized I fucked up with the pants and my ride had left already and no time to go back' So I had no choice but to go ahead. I never go thru the body scan so I went to a bathroom and removed the stretcher before going thru security for a body rub down. After that, I wore the stretcher again and off to the gate.

Aboard the plane, one of the flight attendant noticed my package and she took couple of quick looks, I did not mind since she was a bit pretty. But, a few seconds later, another attendant goes by and slows down as she passes my seat and she looks at my pants and then looks at me and gives me a dirty look. I looked her straight in the eyes and give her a big smile..she was old and ugly and I did not give a rat\'s ass'. she was starring at my dick, how dare she?

I arrived a bit late and the shuttle was also a bit late but all was well as when I arrived at the clinic, MM had just finished his session. I sat in a room with coffee and snacks of which I helped myself to.

Meeting Messageman (MM), The Big Boss!

I can hear some noises outside my room. I knew MM knows I was waiting for him so I was excited to finally meet him. He came in the room and we met and shook hands. We talked for a bit and I can tell we were going to get along great'.

He had just finished his 2ND session and I think he got 20-21 CC of 20% (Correct me MM and I will edit accordingly). We talked for a bit and then he asked me if I wanted to see his results, of course I am not homophobic so I said yes. He dropped his pants and he was wrapped in white bandages as usual. He had his stretcher on and his flaccid length was bigger then my full erect length!!!

We talked some more and it was my turn now, so we agreed to meet after my session is done and then grab something to eat in SD airport. He was kind enough to wait a few hours for me and brave enough to walk down the streets of TJ'

The Session

I showed Dr C some pix of my semi erect penis so he can fill in the right areas. He drew lines on the shaft and we discussed the percentages of each area. I wanted 30% at the base, 20%every where and 10% near the glans area, we all agreed on this plan.

As usual, Wade and Mel were also present of course and every one was in a great mood this time (last time they were all tired) so we joked and laughed and it was all a very positive atmosphere. I had taken a small pill to relax me and it started to kick in at the right time. I also had taken a cialas pill the day before and my flaccid was looking great close to 4.5\" may be even 4.75\"..MY erect length is about 5.75\".

All went well, I had about 3-4 CC\'s of 30% at the base and about 3-4 CC\'s of 10% near the glans and the balance was 20% on the shaft. I think it took about two hrs to get all the 21 CC\'s in and at the end it looked fantastic, all even every where'. but then again it always looks great right after the filling, will it look good in a few weeks? time will tell.

Wade wrapped me and we talked for a while then I shook their hands and went out to meet MM.

New Plastic was used for all of my three sessions!

The Trip Home

MM and I requested a Suburban not a van, that way we can go thru the regular car line thru the border and it proved to be perfect because it took about 30 mins or less to go thru to the US.

We arrived at SD airport early, the plan was to spend time talking and eating while I wait for my flight and then MM would grab his Hotel shuttle back to his SD hotel.

We had a beer and we had Chinese dinner and we never stopped talking for about two to three hours. MM is a great guy, and we talked about our penises and women of course, what else is there to talk about?

My flight was ready now so we shook hands and I went thru security the same way. I did tell the guy to be careful around my groin area and he was great, no questions asked. I went to my gate and I went into a nearby bathroom and checked everything, all was OK.

The cost of the 3RD Session

Ticket, $126, Shuttle $100, injections $40, full session $1500.

Measurements 12 weeks after the 3RD session

I have taken my new unit for a few encounters and I tried to get some accurate measurements but every time I grab the ruler, I start loosing erection. So please bear in mind that I may be off by as much as 0.1\"-0.2\" plus or minus, all are erect numbers.

The base now is easily 7.5\", mid shaft about 6.3\" and glans at about 5.85\"'

Loss of Length? Really?

Well, I lost about .25\" of erect length after the 3RD session. I had not lost any length in the last two sessions, but this time I did. Not sure why, but I theorize the extra girth caused the loss of length. I am wishful that it will come back later on.

Complications with the 3RD PMMA Session

As can be seen in the photos below, there is a good gap behind the glans where it is most difficult, it seems so far, to inject AND maintain PMMA material. There is also a ring effect also behind the circumcision area. There are a bunch of small and large nodules at the base and at the end of the shaft behind the glans area. The shaft area is smooth and normal. These nodules can be felt in any state. There is some pain and/or discomfort where the nodules are and it is very noticeable when having a BJ or when a woman is stroking me. When inside the woman, it is almost un-noticeable with proper lube. If I have sex a few times a night, this pain seems to increase, but I am sure this is normal with or without PMMA. I think we all get sore if we have a few sex sessions.

My Experience with my New Found Girth

This is where it is fun and is is NOT fun. I waited about 5 weeks before having sex. I was working and traveling so sex was not an option at that time.

Then it was time to try it. I had known this 33 year old lady for about three years. She has three kids but she has maintained her looks and body so well and she loves to have sex with me. I am not sure if she has one or many boyfriends but I did not care.

I called her and we agreed to meet, we had dinner and a few drinks and of course I paid. We got in bed and we started to make out, like I said she is very sexual so when it was time, she grabbed my dick and she said \"WOW\"'I played dumb and I said what? she said you are so big, I said no it is the same, not sure if she believed me but she did not care at that point. So we had sex for a while and then I decided to do the bad deed'I told her I wanted her behind, she said no fucking way'I kept on giving her a lot of pleasure and I finally lubed her ass and slowly entered her, she did not complain at all, but I was not able to put it more than two inches and I can tell it would not be a good idea to go any further so I kept it at but did not go any deeper and finished, we both had a great time.

A few weeks later, I met another lady who I had had sex with with my pre PMMA penis, so I thought it would be great to see what would happen. It had been over two years since we slept together, so I thought she would not remember my size since I know she sleeps around. Well, I was wrong! she could not stop asking me what I did to make my penis so much bigger, I kept telling her that I pump a lot these days, I was sure she did not believe me but then who cares, we had fun and we did it about three times in one night. She took it all the way in. she has a three year old baby girl.

About three weeks ago, I meet this wonderful young lady, she must have been 26-28 yo. I did not ask her age since she looked young and pretty. She was really a nice hearted lady and we got along great. I met her again in a few days and we started to have sex. She was very wet and excited and I can tell she was very tight. I managed to put the condom on half way and she saw me struggle with it and she positively commented on its size. I tried to go in very slowly, but I felt resistance and was not able to go in more than two inches. I thought it would get looser later, but no way'I think it got harder to get in because I think she was tensing up, getting dry and having some pain. I stopped and added some lube, but is did not help. I could feel her so tight it was uncomfortable for both of us. I decided to stop even though she did not really complain. I did see some blood on the condom and that was it for me. I was very very pissed with my self, she was a beautiful young lady and it would have been a great experience for both of us..

So there you have it, for \"Me\" there are some positive and some negative points to having a large dick. I may have put my self out of the \"young no baby\" ladies department

Another Session for Mustang2020?

Not for girth, there are still some irregularities that need to be addressed. There are also some bumps and nodules that need to be fixed, they are near the glans area, I can feel it in erect and flaccid states and I do not like it. Also, some PMMA dropped really low near the glans and to the right hand side. I can feel it and see it when erect. The base still needs some filling in to make it more symmetrical. The right side needs a bit more on the shaft. The last Kenalog injection did not do anything, so I am hoping time will correct some of these issues. I will also stay in touch with Dr C for any advise.

So my plan now is to wait a few months up to a year and let it all settle down and decide what the best solution will be. For now, I will work on stretching and hopefully getting all my length back of 6.25\" fully erect'Right now, it is close to 5.75\"

Pictures

As I have said before, my erection quality without a naked beautiful woman next to me is low, so the pictures you see are, I would guesstimate, about 70% to 80% of full erection. When fully erect, the glans are a bit bigger than you see here. There is a gap of about 0.4\" behind the glans that drops in girth size dramatically and then the girth goes back up quite a bit after this 0.4\". For me, it suites me fine and I have no negative comments about my penis\'s looks, only some complaints about its girth.
(the bumps you see on the shaft are ingrown hairs. I shave before going to Dr. C and I always manage to cut myself and get those bumps, they clear up in a week or so)

Attached Images:

To be continued...
All rights reserved.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273915202

Nice story mustang. Was it awkward meeting someone from this site? I would be very nervous about that for some reason.

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273924990

Dude I KNOW exactly what you feel!! I have the same problem! \'\'There are a bunch of small and large nodules at the base and at the end of the shaft behind the glans area. \'\'
When I have long sex. it gets pain at the base. I am more worried about the future!? Will it be settle good in next 10 20 30 years? im not married yet.

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273925043

One more question, what brand they using right now? it match fine? Do they feel the same? Thanks

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273926182

New1inch wrote: Nice story mustang. Was it awkward meeting someone from this site? I would be very nervous about that for some reason.

For me, it was great meeting MM and for that matter any one else on this forum. We all have this PE in common, it is like playing soccer or riding motorcycles with others who share the hobby. So for me it is easy, but I do understand some one else may feel uncomfortable in such a situation...

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273926194

whattime1 wrote: One more question, what brand they using right now? it match fine? Do they feel the same? Thanks

I decided to go with New Plastic. Next time, we will see

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273933932

New1inch wrote: Nice story mustang. Was it awkward meeting someone from this site? I would be very nervous about that for some reason.

I have known Mustang for years now (email and phone), so it actually wasn\'t weird at at all. I already knew we got along well. We have the same approach to things; he knows things about me that my family and closest friends don\'t know.
I never thought I would show my Dick to another guy, but there I was, putting it out there as if i were showing off my new IPad. All in the name of PE science.

I don\'t want this to turn into a lovefest, but I have to say meeting Mustang really made my trip to San Diego. It helped make a stressful experience much more pleasurabel. We have a lot in common and we never stopped talking the whole time we were there. He is very well informed about PE to boot....

Good times indeed.

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273935439

Posted by HorseDick

I never thought I would show my Dick to another guy, but there I was, putting it out there as if i were showing off my new IPad. All in the name of PE science.

Haha. EP and I did the same thing. We are very close. I feel like family to my friends here at PB\'s. I have spoke with Mustang2020 on the phone and via text and he\'s definitely a great guy. I hope to see S.O. and E.P. on my next visit. Meeting EP made my trip to TJ.

There\'s absolutely nothing wrong with caring for another man. While I\'m in no way homosexual, I have compassion and can sympathize with many of you. (I do have a very good friend who is gay and he cracks me up and I trust him with my life.) We are all guinea pigs and need to stick together. I know that if I called EP and told him I needed him, he\'d be on a plane from Brazil to see me. That kind of friendship is invaluable and I\'d do the same for him. Being married with 3 children, I don\'t have the opportunity to make many friends. You guys are pretty much \"it\"... and I don\'t mind one bit. Gay/Straight, White/Black makes no difference to me. I love all my brothers.

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273935453

messageman wrote:

I have known Mustang for years now (email and phone), so it actually wasn\'t weird at at all. I already knew we got along well. We have the same approach to things; he knows things about me that my family and closest friends don\'t know.

I don\'t want this to turn into a lovefest, but I have to say meeting Mustang really made my trip to San Diego. It helped make a stressful experience much more pleasurabel. We have a lot in common and we never stopped talking the whole time we were there. He is very well informed about PE to boot....

Good times indeed.

I can relate. Having met EP in Southern California definitely made things go smoother...hell he was actually a \"life saver\" on Round 2 (long story), and Round 3 was even more interesting.

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273942599

Haha love it! The stories are awesome, the results are awesome and the fact that you guys are having PB bro time is awesome.

Dude that is a cannon!

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273942995

Thx man. If you think this is a cannon, you should see MM\'s...it is an ICBM, you guys know what that is, yes?

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273953367

For your educational purposes

OK, may be not many people read it.

ICBM : Inter Continental Ballistic Missile......(corrected) Thx EQ

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273954038

Mustang2020 wrote: Foryour educational purposes

OK, may be not many people read it.

ICBM : Inter Continental Ballistic Bomb......

That should be Inter Continental Ballistic Missile. Maybe more accurately IVBM: Intra Vaginal Baaad Mother f*****!

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 10 months ago #1273955404

Yeah EQ, not sure what I was thinking...Corrected thu...

Mustang2020 3RD Session, the Good and the Bad! 11 years 9 months ago #1273998235

Hey man you are looking huge. I am jealous. I wish it was easier to address the behind the glands issue. I am going back for a fourth round at the end of july. Should be interesting.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream