PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

TOPIC: Restorex gland enhancement and PRP shot

Restorex gland enhancement and PRP shot

14 hours 46 minutes ago #1308725951
So first thing first is that I have now for 2 years. Had about 25 CC of filler and I love it. I'm about 6 in Girth but I have not achieved the length I want even using restorex and pumping. So what I'm looking at is doing PRP cuz I guess there is some data saying that can help with growth in combination of the others. Has anyone here had any luck??
 Next I'm looking at doing gland enhancement but wondering if it's possible to catch up with my shaft because right now my shaft is much bigger than my head? 
And the last thing is curious of anyone out there has a Restorex they aren't using anymore. I have literally used mine for 2 years and I think I finally worn out the springs! Thank you all

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10, briceb, dstern22, Dream, Texas, Noxcuse