PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Penis looks bumps and uneven
Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 14:58 UTC #1308725909- Spartan123456
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 7
- Thanks: 0
Got PMMA 5 years ago.Penis is starting to be lumpy and I have bridges and lines.It was nice when it was smooth and thick but now it seems like a lot of it dissolved and left my penis
looking scary
looking scary
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 15:00 UTC #1308725910- Vongolaxespada1
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 89
- Thanks: 4
Where did you get it done at? PMMA is permanent not suppose to dissolve.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 15:34 UTC #1308725911- Spartan123456
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 7
- Thanks: 0
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 15:35 UTC #1308725912- Spartan123456
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 7
- Thanks: 0
Should I be worried or are there things I can do ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 15:38 UTC #1308725913- Vongolaxespada1
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 89
- Thanks: 4
That’s where I went about 7 weeks ago, I’ve noticed it become more lumpy as the swelling went away but I know it can be corrected with future procedures. I’m okay with the shape correctly but I know I can fix any deficits in a 2nd round.
Did you only do one round? When did you start noticing it becoming significantly more bumpy and uneven? Did you completely lose the filler material and mass, or did it just start to migrate to other parts of the penis?
Did you only do one round? When did you start noticing it becoming significantly more bumpy and uneven? Did you completely lose the filler material and mass, or did it just start to migrate to other parts of the penis?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 15:41 UTC #1308725914- Spartan123456
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 7
- Thanks: 0
I definitely lost mass, I don’t think it moved or maybe it did.but the unevenness is definitely pronounced
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 15:43 UTC #1308725915- Vongolaxespada1
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 89
- Thanks: 4
How many rounds did you do? When did you start noticing it? 4 year mark, 5 year mark or has it been a gradual drop off?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 15:44 UTC #1308725916- Spartan123456
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- General
-
- Posts: 7
- Thanks: 0
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 15:48 UTC #1308725917- Vongolaxespada1
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 89
- Thanks: 4
I would email them, go back, do a touch up round and see if they can correct and smooth out some of that unevenness.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Penis looks bumps and uneven
September 26th, 2026 16:20 UTC #1308725918- Vongolaxespada1
-
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 89
- Thanks: 4
When did it get bad enough that it started to bother you?
Also touch up round I believe is 1200 or 1600. Not too bad and they can smooth out some of that unevenness.
Also touch up round I believe is 1200 or 1600. Not too bad and they can smooth out some of that unevenness.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.