PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: VongolaXEspada Avanti Derma Round 1- 8/11/2026
Re: VongolaXEspada Avanti Derma Round 1- 8/11/2026
August 21st, 2026 20:59 UTC #1308725781- Vongolaxespada1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 92
- Thanks: 4
Day 11 post op, yeah everything is good, not much has changed day to day in the past few days, I’m maybe seeing little veins idk it’s hard to really tell, does anyone know when the veins really starting forming and showing?
I’ve also been taking a ton of vitamin c and collagen for collagen growth, but the vitamin c has been giving me like acid reflux because it’s so acidic, so I’m going to tone that down.
Another question, besides that 7x6 guy is there anyone else who gained Erect length from this procedure? Just the filler stretching out the ligament and skin, I feel like it should be common especially with all the filler and the weight pulling the ligament down all day but I don’t see too many reports of Erect length gained.
Also I can’t wait until they figure out how to enhance the Girth of the glans long term.
I’ve also been taking a ton of vitamin c and collagen for collagen growth, but the vitamin c has been giving me like acid reflux because it’s so acidic, so I’m going to tone that down.
Another question, besides that 7x6 guy is there anyone else who gained Erect length from this procedure? Just the filler stretching out the ligament and skin, I feel like it should be common especially with all the filler and the weight pulling the ligament down all day but I don’t see too many reports of Erect length gained.
Also I can’t wait until they figure out how to enhance the Girth of the glans long term.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: VongolaXEspada Avanti Derma Round 1- 8/11/2026
October 8th, 2026 04:20 UTC #1308725967- Vongolaxespada1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 92
- Thanks: 4
Been a little over 8 weeks, has been good, it had started to get much smaller especially because I had the flu, so wasn’t getting regular erections than i took a Cialis and now even my Flaccid is significantly bigger, about the same as a few days after the procedure. Gotten multiple comments of that’s the biggest theyve ever seen and one girl literally couldn’t take it at all, a few I had to stop shortly after it started. The size gains are real.
The PMMA starts to act as your natural penis without blood flow it shrivels up, then all of a sudden you’re getting regular erections and even your Flaccid looks much bigger. @uncuthero
Last edit: by Vongolaxespada1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: VongolaXEspada Avanti Derma Round 1- 8/11/2026
October 8th, 2026 10:20 UTC #1308725968- Vongolaxespada1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 92
- Thanks: 4
Been a little over 8 weeks, has been good, it had started to get much smaller especially because I had the flu, so wasn’t getting regular erections than i took a Cialis and now even my Flaccid is significantly bigger, about the same as a few days after the procedure. Gotten multiple comments of that’s the biggest theyve ever seen and one girl literally couldn’t take it at all, a few I had to stop shortly after it started. The size gains are real.
The PMMA starts to act as your natural penis without blood flow it shrivels up, then all of a sudden you’re getting regular erections and even your Flaccid looks much bigger. @skeptical_one was referring to this phenomena the other day.
The PMMA starts to act as your natural penis without blood flow it shrivels up, then all of a sudden you’re getting regular erections and even your Flaccid looks much bigger. @skeptical_one was referring to this phenomena the other day.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: VongolaXEspada Avanti Derma Round 1- 8/11/2026
October 8th, 2026 10:20 UTC #1308725969- Vongolaxespada1
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 92
- Thanks: 4
Been a little over 8 weeks, has been good, it had started to get much smaller especially because I had the flu, so wasn’t getting regular erections than i took a Cialis and now even my Flaccid is significantly bigger, about the same as a few days after the procedure. Gotten multiple comments of that’s the biggest theyve ever seen and one girl literally couldn’t take it at all, a few I had to stop shortly after it started. The size gains are real.
The PMMA starts to act as your natural penis without blood flow it shrivels up, then all of a sudden you’re getting regular erections and even your Flaccid looks much bigger. @skeptical_one was referring to this phenomena the other day.
The PMMA starts to act as your natural penis without blood flow it shrivels up, then all of a sudden you’re getting regular erections and even your Flaccid looks much bigger. @skeptical_one was referring to this phenomena the other day.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.