PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
TOPIC: Procedure booked - PMMA - Avanti Derma
Procedure booked - PMMA - Avanti Derma
August 9th, 2026 00:18 UTC #1308725608- nickshoj96
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Pending Email Verification
-
- Posts: 1
- Thanks: 0
Hi Guys,
I have my appt booked for the 24th. This will be my first and hopefully only appointment.
My current stats:
BPEL: 6.8
NBPEL: 6.1
EG: 4.9 Base 5.3 Mid
Goal Length:
BPEL: 7.5
NBPEL: 7
EG: 6
This will be my first procedure. I’m not sure if I’ll need more than one but I believe it should add .75 inches in Girth with Avanti Derma signature 20CC.
Please give me any advice that you believe I should be aware of. Im ok with my size now but I want to be bigger. I have scrotal webbing that kind of manipulates the appearance of my Dick to appear shorter than it is. I have lost a good amount of weight but there is still a fat pad there that I wish I could remove. Working on it at the gym and diet. My goal with PMMA is to be uniformly thicker and get rid of the baseball appearance of my Dick. I will be extending to increase the length. I would like your input on extending post op and if it’s safe to do so. I’ve seen others on the forum that continue it with success.
I will keep you gushing updated on the progress.
I have my appt booked for the 24th. This will be my first and hopefully only appointment.
My current stats:
BPEL: 6.8
NBPEL: 6.1
EG: 4.9 Base 5.3 Mid
Goal Length:
BPEL: 7.5
NBPEL: 7
EG: 6
This will be my first procedure. I’m not sure if I’ll need more than one but I believe it should add .75 inches in Girth with Avanti Derma signature 20CC.
Please give me any advice that you believe I should be aware of. Im ok with my size now but I want to be bigger. I have scrotal webbing that kind of manipulates the appearance of my Dick to appear shorter than it is. I have lost a good amount of weight but there is still a fat pad there that I wish I could remove. Working on it at the gym and diet. My goal with PMMA is to be uniformly thicker and get rid of the baseball appearance of my Dick. I will be extending to increase the length. I would like your input on extending post op and if it’s safe to do so. I’ve seen others on the forum that continue it with success.
I will keep you gushing updated on the progress.
Attachments:
Hello Gentlemen!
Please Log in or Create an account to view the attachment.
Last edit: by nickshoj96
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Procedure booked - PMMA - Avanti Derma
August 9th, 2026 01:52 UTC #1308725609 I opted out of the scrotox for extra HA filler in glans. So they gave me 2cc of HA in the glans instead of 1 but I wonder if they can do more than that. They seem pretty conservative on glans filler to avoid complications.
I would wait 2 months or 6-8 weeks to do any pumping or extending after the procedure to avoid getting voids in the filler.
After the procedure you can do light stretching with a noose style stetcher that they give you or some extender that grabs the glans instead.
I would personally go for the maximum amount of PMMA or more 30% than 10% since you can always go back to correct cosmetic issues later.
My routine is 25-30min at 8 to 10lb of force using the honestpe hog stretcher. I see if I can do 3 sets of that and one 20-30 min session of pumping at 6-8inhg of pressure. I would do this as much as possible before the procedure especially pumping so that you can condition your penis to stretch to that size.
I just got a blister again by not stopping after 30 minutes of extending so I would definitely recommend people not go over that. I figure I would learn by now but somehow I lost track of time.
I'm probably gonna go back in the Fall for my 4th procedure. I've lost a lot of weight on tesamorelin and retatrutide so I'm hoping to reduce any fat pad I might have left before this procedure so that they can put more filler in the base.
I would wait 2 months or 6-8 weeks to do any pumping or extending after the procedure to avoid getting voids in the filler.
After the procedure you can do light stretching with a noose style stetcher that they give you or some extender that grabs the glans instead.
I would personally go for the maximum amount of PMMA or more 30% than 10% since you can always go back to correct cosmetic issues later.
My routine is 25-30min at 8 to 10lb of force using the honestpe hog stretcher. I see if I can do 3 sets of that and one 20-30 min session of pumping at 6-8inhg of pressure. I would do this as much as possible before the procedure especially pumping so that you can condition your penis to stretch to that size.
I just got a blister again by not stopping after 30 minutes of extending so I would definitely recommend people not go over that. I figure I would learn by now but somehow I lost track of time.
I'm probably gonna go back in the Fall for my 4th procedure. I've lost a lot of weight on tesamorelin and retatrutide so I'm hoping to reduce any fat pad I might have left before this procedure so that they can put more filler in the base.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.